ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone help me figure out how passives for people used are calculated? I got the tier 2 footjob people passive at around 80 people, but now at around 140 and still haven't unlocked the tier 3 one. I'm not really sure if it's an issue with my save, how I'm calculating it, or if it's not even implemented in the game.
I dug up your answer. it was in one of the old progress reports.

"Let's say Karryn already got her boobs petted 4 times, and then gets her boobs petted 30 times in the next battle and gets the Tier 1 Passive. The requirement to get the Tier 2 Passive for this Karryn is going to be 44. This number is derived from her already getting boobs petted 34 times, plus a base requirement of 10.
In other words, the requirements to get the boobs petted Passives would look something like this:
Tier 1: Petted 5 times
Tier 2: Petted 10 more times after getting Tier 1
Tier 3: Petted 30 more times after getting Tier 2"

so it adds up. this is the calculation method. tho I can't help u with the rest, we have friends here that love to mess with the code and they can help u with the exact numbers for each tier.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Following that, I'm getting this error.

I reverted to a new install of the 9A.p2 with the CC mode for 9A.p2.

I tried to look for a Fix here but the world "Error" reports 15 pages of results and not in the date order.

Sooo.... Help please

I had subjugated 3 levels. Took me 30 days just to sujugate the first one. WITH MODE and trying to editout the Money and other stats because couldn't handle the grind anymore for money.

has anyone seen this error so far when using CCMode and only that with the game?

Capture.PNG

a55555

May 31, 2017
Where to download CC mod? I googled it and couldnt find it and no one in the discord will give me a link.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
CCmod not working

Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/RemtairyDebugModeTest.js
Function.PluginManager.checkErrors (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2814:15)
Function.SceneManager.checkPluginErrors (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1886:19)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1816:10)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36209:37)
Function.SceneManager.run (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
Function.SceneManager.run (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1255:32)
window.onload (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/main.js:8:18)
window.onload (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:35694:27)
window.onload (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:189:26)

• Angry
Reactions: boobmanlord

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
anyone able to help with the mod tweaks? im looking through the lines of codes but its not showing whats supposed to be there

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Didn't play this since 0.7X version, some stuff are a bit harder than before. Could someone tell me the best way to start a Charm build efficiently in the first week?

XptrX

Aug 19, 2019
Following that, I'm getting this error.

I reverted to a new install of the 9A.p2 with the CC mode for 9A.p2.

I tried to look for a Fix here but the world "Error" reports 15 pages of results and not in the date order.

Sooo.... Help please

I had subjugated 3 levels. Took me 30 days just to sujugate the first one. WITH MODE and trying to editout the Money and other stats because couldn't handle the grind anymore for money.

has anyone seen this error so far when using CCMode and only that with the game?

View attachment 1435624
why dont use rpg maker mv cheat?

ratu88

Oct 28, 2017
I am so sorry, didnt think to check today
Mega

v9B Changelog

• Strip Club related Edicts are now available!
  • Added 5 new CGs!
  • Added and implemented 6 new Passives.
  • Added and implemented 7 new Titles.
  • Added human variations to the boobs petting cut-in.
  • Added a setting to change game language.
  • Added a setting to disable footjobs.
  • Lowered the requirements to obtain footjob and rimjob related Passives.
  • Fixed a bug where the Edicts 'Reading Room Entrance Fee' and 'Allow Borrowing Adult Books' were not providing any income.
  • Fixed the Title 'Empress of Fort Ganon' not giving Talk Resist.
  • Fixed other minor bugs that I forgot to note.
  • Corrected a lot of minor typos.

v9B.a Changelog

• Users are reporting performance issues with the new nw.exe, so I'm trying out an older version
  • Fixed a bug with one of the new CGs.
  • Fixed Head Strike becoming a Willpower skill.

Also an advice, just try to wait atleast a day for the bugfixes to stop rolling, so you dont need to download it all over again xx times a days

This link is dead. Can anyone share a new one?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I almost never play early access out of principle and I have been anticipating this for a long time. Seeing it this close to being finished makes it really hard for me to hold back and not just play it now

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I almost never play early access out of principle and I have been anticipating this for a long time. Seeing it this close to being finished makes it really hard for me to hold back and not just play it now
There's so much content to explore right now, you really wouldn't be doing yourself a disservice if you checked it out now.

That being said, I admire your strength and patience in waiting for the full release.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
CCmod not working

Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/RemtairyDebugModeTest.js
Function.PluginManager.checkErrors (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2814:15)
Function.SceneManager.checkPluginErrors (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1886:19)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1816:10)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36209:37)
Function.SceneManager.run (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
Function.SceneManager.run (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1255:32)
window.onload (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/main.js:8:18)
window.onload (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:35694:27)
window.onload (chrome-extension://lokhhiojldhahpnpgnmfacolcpgloafd/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:189:26)
Obviously it won't work now.

If it's not obvious why, just go through the changelog and commit history in the git readme. Or visit Rem's Discord server and check the channel dedicated to Chainchariot mod.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes