tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Wow that did it. Thankies. Hopefully they'll fix this option. I don't wanna set my monitor to 60fps just for one game.
There is a mod included with the game that fixes tthe issue for you if using the Force 60 FPS option doesn't work when your monitor is set 144hz+.

Open mods.txt in the www folder, and look for the entry fpr FPSLimit, and replace it with this line, since Rem didn't populate the paramiters when he included it.

JavaScript:
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"60"}},
When using this mod make sure Force 60 FPS is set to OFF.

Apr 23, 2018
I want to maka a slut build,what status should i train and how should i train?What edicts are essential and how should i fight before gaining the sex skills?
Dexterity for the Damage, Endurance to be able to use sex move as much as you can, Energy to ensure that you will need a lot more orgasms before losing
Be sure to grab the willpower edict Healing Thoughts so that even after losing energy by cumming you can still regain it and keep going

To start the slut build you should lose the first few fights, that way you quickly gain some sexual stats and hopefully titles
You don't get sex moves until you have been forced into doing the action several times from what I remember
Making the Slut build may require some game overs and subsequently a few new game+ but if you are patient, you can manage to make it before even finishing floor 1

The way I trained Karryn to make my slut build was by beating all the enemies on the floor by only using Slashes and recuperating stamina through the Revitalize ability until only one enemy was left and then lose to it to be brought to the losing gangbang scene
You may, if you have the Healing Thoughts ability, simply get to 0 stamina and permanently stay on the floor as the enemies take turn molesting you until they eventually either cum to death or you die because of too many orgasms and Healing Thoughts cooldown
If you repeat that enough times, you will manage to unlock a sex skill, usually it's the handjob if you lose in floor 1 but you might get other ones

Once you have a sex skill, you might want to also have the Unlock Desire edict and Unlock Cock Desire, because to use them you need to have those thoughts at a certain number along with a certain amount of Cock Desire

If you want to do a Slut build without going through a gangbang lose scene then certain enemies can help you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have sex skills, here is how each skill allow you to gain different sex exp

Tl;dr

Get Dexterity, Endurance, Energy and Willpower Edicts and farm those
Lose where you can afford to
Try rushing Titjobs so that you can gain multiple sexual Exp in one attack
Get raped and rape a lot
Profit

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do you give a blowjob in the receptionist side job? She only seems to do handjobs, notoriety is at 8
Make sure you have the requisite desires met, at least whenever a lewd visitor arrives.

Other than that, just keep increasing notoriety.

FYI, there's a title for having 30 reputation, fame & notoriety, just as a benchmark of where you should be aiming, if you wish to see visitors ask for blowjobs often.

Reactions: suiton

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016
Does anyone have the latest version of the game with the mod installed
What's the problem?

You just need to DL the latest version and literally copy paste the mod folder (they made it easier now) if I remember correctly. Are you experiencing any weird issues?

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
mod does not work if karryn is pregnant from last version mod it show baby color data error. is there solution for this error?

Pervert_King

Apr 16, 2019
Dexterity for the Damage, Endurance to be able to use sex move as much as you can, Energy to ensure that you will need a lot more orgasms before losing
Be sure to grab the willpower edict Healing Thoughts so that even after losing energy by cumming you can still regain it and keep going

To start the slut build you should lose the first few fights, that way you quickly gain some sexual stats and hopefully titles
You don't get sex moves until you have been forced into doing the action several times from what I remember
Making the Slut build may require some game overs and subsequently a few new game+ but if you are patient, you can manage to make it before even finishing floor 1

The way I trained Karryn to make my slut build was by beating all the enemies on the floor by only using Slashes and recuperating stamina through the Revitalize ability until only one enemy was left and then lose to it to be brought to the losing gangbang scene
You may, if you have the Healing Thoughts ability, simply get to 0 stamina and permanently stay on the floor as the enemies take turn molesting you until they eventually either cum to death or you die because of too many orgasms and Healing Thoughts cooldown
If you repeat that enough times, you will manage to unlock a sex skill, usually it's the handjob if you lose in floor 1 but you might get other ones

Once you have a sex skill, you might want to also have the Unlock Desire edict and Unlock Cock Desire, because to use them you need to have those thoughts at a certain number along with a certain amount of Cock Desire

If you want to do a Slut build without going through a gangbang lose scene then certain enemies can help you:

If you have sex skills, here is how each skill allow you to gain different sex exp

Tl;dr

Get Dexterity, Endurance, Energy and Willpower Edicts and farm those
Lose where you can afford to
Try rushing Titjobs so that you can gain multiple sexual Exp in one attack
Get raped and rape a lot
Profit
DEx is also good for an unnarmed build?

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
still would like help on where to put the preg mod
Alright so you download the game and the mod (dev branch works for me at the current version (09bj))
Unpack both of them

Go into the unpacked mod folder and into ccmod_resources.
Open the java decrypter > File > Open, Go to the game folder of Karryn's Prison and click "Choose Directory"
Now "Decrypt" > "All files" and wait until everything is decrypted

A new folder called "Output" should now exist inside ccmod_resources, copy it's contents into the game folder.
Lastly copy the contents of mod folder> ccmod_rescources> dev into the game folder, if you get asked to overwrite a few files you did everything right

Now start the game once to see if it crashes on startup or not, if not all should be good. Now to modify the mod go to Karryn's Prison v.9B EN\www\mods and open the file called CC_Config.js with Notepad++ (or some other program)

Note: I made this guide out of memory, but it should give you an idea how to install the mod.
Note 2: If someone is gonna read this in 6+ months some info might be outdated. Just read the install how to :WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes