Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
so how do you beat a lizard man that is like, lv 132?
Max Karryn level is 99, base multiplier for enemy level limit is 1 + 0.1 if you play on Hard + 0.1 if you grab Gym Policy: Extended Hours. Meaning, level is capped at 118 (probably rounded up, though, so 119).

How do you GET an enemy that is lv132?:oops:

Knight8 arti1 Well...technically, it was never stated. Putting technicalities aside, though, the does make it clear as to what awaits Karryn.

...Which makes me wonder: is "slut that loves sex" not a tautology?

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
A choice of alternate costumes for the protag would be very nice. Alternate versions of the warden uniform would be appreciated.
This isnt happening. It was earlier into the forum but the reason this wont happen is having to redraw most if not all of the scenes with those costumes. VERY time consuming and Karryns prison is surprisingly complex game when you look into it. However, the community has made mods already (one I already saw was her in a black bikini).

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
A suggestion: Once the laundry facilities have been repaired the protag should get a choice of outfit based on her slut level.
If her slut level is low, her warden outfit is more conservative.
With a moderate slut level, she wears the warden outfit we already see in-game.
If her slut level is high, she wears a sluttier version of the warden's outfit.

Apr 23, 2018
Well that screen only tells what awaits Karryn, not what she is
What she is depends on us, the player

If you consider pre game Karryn she is not a closet slut or anything of the sort
She in fact despise any man that is not the prince if I remember correctly
Honestly can't even blame her since it looks as if he's the only good looking and not horny man in the whole damn continent

Reactions: Neriel and NekoPi

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
this thread so almost perfect for so long... i just hope it doesnt turn into the subverse thread. I dont even bother checking notifications on that just to see some dudes bitching bout nothin.
nah we just need a weekly report or something and everything will be back to normal. the subverse thread is... well... let's say it's not about the game itself anymore. I'm rly surprised mods still haven't use ban hammer on off-topic posts there. the amount of people talking nonsense is surprisingly high

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
archershy there are level limits in place: "12 + 12 * floors subjugated". Meaning, you need to subjugate 1F to level past 12, 2F to level past 24 and so on.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Max Karryn level is 99, base multiplier for enemy level limit is 1 + 0.1 if you play on Hard + 0.1 if you grab Gym Policy: Extended Hours. Meaning, level is capped at 118 (probably rounded up, though, so 119).

How do you GET an enemy that is lv132?:oops:
Well, here are the details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR: Maximum possible level is (or should be according to my math) 86.

Meaning, you, good sir AininChase, are not dealing with lvl 132 enemies (except if you cheated, but then the solution to your problem is self-explanatory). ;)
But at that high levels it doesn't matter anyways.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So we are all in agreement that we are buying this game on steam??? Cause I am, even if yes I have played it here. But a project likes this is unique enough that even I have to admit I would drop money for this not only to get dlc but new sidejobs. (From the looks of it, basketball and maybe pool looked like they were to be implemented on floor 4)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So we are all in agreement that we are buying this game on steam??? Cause I am, even if yes I have played it here. But a project likes this is unique enough that even I have to admit I would drop money for this not only to get dlc but new sidejobs. (From the looks of it, basketball and maybe pool looked like they were to be implemented on floor 4)
Well I would, but sadly, game is banned on Steam in my Country.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes