Apr 23, 2018
how I can level up, it said I have reach level max to anarchy thank you
There is a level up and stat up cap for each floor
If you reached the last floor and also the level cap well... No more level ups for you
Otherwise just get to the next floor and you will be able to level up again for a few more levels

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
Well, here are the details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR: Maximum possible level is (or should be according to my math) 86.

Meaning, you, good sir AininChase, are not dealing with lvl 132 enemies (except if you cheated, but then the solution to your problem is self-explanatory). ;)
But at that high levels it doesn't matter anyways.
Aaah Now I see. I did tweak some level here and there so that might have been the cause. No worries, I have fixed it though.
I do have some other questions, if you don't mind answering that of course.

In stripper club, do you think we can tweak to start the mini game without having to strip little by little? I did have her start without panties but that one is very easy to do. I've been trying to change some things that won't break the game but so far, no luck.
I just want to try things out a bit, see if it can make things a bit more fun for me.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
So we are all in agreement that we are buying this game on steam??? Cause I am, even if yes I have played it here. But a project likes this is unique enough that even I have to admit I would drop money for this not only to get dlc but new sidejobs. (From the looks of it, basketball and maybe pool looked like they were to be implemented on floor 4)
I will, first day on steam, but there will be DLsite option too (with obvious japanese censorship, but probable uncensor patches are possible).

I cant fucking handle my hype, I want the release now T.T

Reactions: AininChase

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
was wondering for the preg mod after your download it what folder does it go into? thought it was the WWW folder but it wasnt... any help?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
A suggestion: Once the laundry facilities have been repaired the protag should get a choice of outfit based on her slut level.
If her slut level is low, her warden outfit is more conservative.
With a moderate slut level, she wears the warden outfit we already see in-game.
If her slut level is high, she wears a sluttier version of the warden's outfit.
Unfortunately the devs doesn't have plans to add more part-time jobs/clothes for Karrym.
Hope that they change their minds tho.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So we are all in agreement that we are buying this game on steam??? Cause I am, even if yes I have played it here.
I honestly... cannot bring myself to buy a sex game on Steam. I don't know how people are able to broadcast to all their friends that they're playing them.

Apr 23, 2018
I honestly... cannot bring myself to buy a sex game on Steam. I don't know how people are able to broadcast to all their friends that they're playing them.
Reject worries and pull a power move:
Buy the game, tell all your friends, make sure they see it in your activity and then beat it on the hardest difficulty while T-posing, getting all the lewd passives and titles and without nutting to assert maximum dominance

Then watch as your muscle mass swells and facial hair grows on you as you turn into a T-posing gigachad

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
What is T-posing?
It's a T-rex wearing a T-back and T-shirts, T-bagging someone called Tom.
Either this, or that:
Google-sensei said:
Visually, the T-pose is when someone stands straight up, legs together, arms fully extended like Christ on the cross, or a rock star basking in adulation. In 3-D animation, this the default posture for character models when no positioning or movement is specified.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Haven't been keeping up with recent updates, but is there a reason the game is slow? Like lag spikes during all the cut ins even with the options to disable the "smooth" setting.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Could be anything but if you have a Monitor with a refresh rate above 60hz. Set your Monitor refresh rate to 60Hz and "Force 60 FPS" to OFF.
Wow that did it. Thankies. Hopefully they'll fix this option. I don't wanna set my monitor to 60fps just for one game.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I want to maka a slut build,what status should i train and how should i train?What edicts are essential and how should i fight before gaining the sex skills?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes