Jan 9, 2018
Man I'm excited about the VA, especially the English one strangely enough. I wish that was the one shown off in the ci-en post but the jap is pretty good too
I feel you bro, Im usually the type to always watch anime in sub and turn japanese voices on when there are options, but fsr I absolutely love the english VA and am defo playing this game in english. I think perhaps ive gotten numb to japanese ero voice, or they just picked a great fucking VA for eng voice. Prolly both lol.

Reactions: Aria

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
I was very skeptical with the JP voice performance when I first listened to her samples on her site.

Maybe her performance received some proper direction and tweaking by Rem, but now she sounds fitting. Not too high pitch, and not too deep. And unlike you, I much prefer her breathings/moanings playing in the back when she starts getting aroused. If you don't like it, usually games with this sort of feature lets you adjust the volume.

So now I can safely use this meme again.

index.jpg

Reactions: ex and someguy4567

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
I feel you bro, Im usually the type to always watch anime in sub and turn japanese voices on when there are options, but fsr I absolutely love the english VA and am defo playing this game in english. I think perhaps ive gotten numb to japanese ero voice, or they just picked a great fucking VA for eng voice. Prolly both lol.
If they hired a decent English VA, there is only one thing you can do: Play 2 routes at once with different language settings!

I mean, if you bought the game or funded its development, your money went partly to fund these two. Not utilizing any voice performance would literally be you wasting money! lol

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Got a question how would i know if the cc mod works?
Dunno how the installation works for joiplay (As I never played this kind of game on a phone nor will I ever try to)

But if you go the edicts you should see some hair / skin / eye customisation options on the right side of the first page.

VLuke

Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone tell me what to edit in the Game Scripts to lower the amount of Pleasure dealt to enemies, if not in general then at least by Blowjobs and Titfucks? I'd kind of like the sex battles to last longer than they currently are for me.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I can't believe this much effort wasted on generic voice acting. Those obnoxious fake moans, the exaggerated slurping. It's so bad...

I feel like this is an excuse for content that does not require the author to put his own work in. The last update was already disappointing. I feel like he lost a lot of the drive he started with.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Can anyone tell me what to edit in the Game Scripts to lower the amount of Pleasure dealt to enemies, if not in general then at least by Blowjobs and Titfucks? I'd kind of like the sex battles to last longer than they currently are for me.
Get an rpg save editor. Edit her charm modifier with a -20 or whatever negative value you want to reduce the charm. If im not wrong charm is listed as magic attack which is strangely fitting. If im wrong just keep changing the values till you find the correct one

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
Is this possible to have dom sex more often ? The first turn yes but after i cannot attack first

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Is this possible to have dom sex more often ? The first turn yes but after i cannot attack first
Your agility isn't high enough because of her desires reaching a certain point. That's why you don't go first anymore. If you want to always go first and dom sex I suggest you have an agility build or just edit your save if that's how you want to go. Though this doesn't account for a sex position ending mid turn and another enemy deciding to take over

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
Your agility isn't high enough because of her desires reaching a certain point. That's why you don't go first anymore. If you want to always go first and dom sex I suggest you have an agility build or just edit your save if that's how you want to go. Though this doesn't account for a sex position ending mid turn and another enemy deciding to take over
Thank you!

Plats9o0

Jun 21, 2017
I've been following this game for a very long time now. Heck I remember when it was just the first section of the game and the second one wasn't even out. Seeing it finally about to be finished and with a English VA which I didn't expect just feels so good. Though I will miss checking in on this game every once in awhile on here. I'll have to check in on the CCmod to fill that void lol.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I feel like this is an excuse for content that does not require the author to put his own work in. The last update was already disappointing. I feel like he lost a lot of the drive he started with.
The voice acting was promised and promoted long ago. And prior to the last two updates, the dev was really upfront about the game being almost finished and that you should wait for the full release if you didn't want to see incremental changes and fine-tuning.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes