naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i know how to edit through js files, but i saw a guy who edited the game, if i'm not mistaken he put a fruit basket, and by interacting with it, you could add more order in the prison.

ZAIVE

May 3, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
I am so sorry for asking again. I only just found out about this game.
Can you or anyone else, please upload the 2 save files again? Link is dead T.T

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
So is there ever going to be official pregnancy in this game? It seems like this game would be perfect for it.

Also, it may be an unpopular opinion but I'd like to hear the guys moan when they cum. They already did a good job of adding grunts into the game so they could just use those when the enemies cum. Seems kind of weird right now that the enemies grunt and moan when jerking off but not when cumming?

Reactions: ambientcelery

Jan 13, 2020
I am so sorry for asking again. I only just found out about this game.
Can you or anyone else, please upload the 2 save files again? Link is dead T.T
I attached it here but the download might not be working due to issues the site is currently having.
Edit:
So is there ever going to be official pregnancy in this game? It seems like this game would be perfect for it.
Pretty sure I have seen comments from the devs saying they wouldn't be adding it to this title.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

ZAIVE

May 3, 2020
I attached it here but the download might not be working due to issues the site is currently having.

Pretty sure I have seen comments from the devs saying they wouldn't be adding it to this title.
Oh i see. No wonder it downloads something called stream.rar instead of the files, same goes to your attached files too.. :<
Anyway, thank you so much

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
What are your guys build plans for the full release?

I plan on doing a combat strength build on prisoner and doing everything possible to avoid becoming a slut. If I can't keep her pure then I'll try to keep her a virgin through to the end.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017

I plan on doing a combat strength build on prisoner and doing everything possible to avoid becoming a slut. If I can't keep her pure then I'll try to keep her a virgin through to the end.
Unlocking everything!!! (So, many New game+)

I have some very hard times at unlocking the tiers 2 sadist and masochist titles.

First kiss to a man ass is a nice challenge too.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017

nah I want that full-on slut ending first, with as much corruption as I can get. love to see the emperor's reaction to his dear secretary's transformation

I know. I'm into that. degenerate and proud! :)

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
nah I want that full-on slut ending first, with as much corruption as I can get. love to see the emperor's reaction to his dear secretary's transformation

I know. I'm into that. degenerate and proud! :)
Nice, that's my second playthrough; to make her as big of a slut as possible and unlock everything.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Hopefully there will be more Tonkin events, or at least a Tonkin ending. Tonkin MUST get more action, he's the star of the show.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
nope, the dev, rem, has stated from the start there will not be pregnancy. he has restated this many, many times. cc mod is as close as you can get

Last edited:

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Unlocking everything!!! (So, many New game+)

I have some very hard times at unlocking the tiers 2 sadist and masochist titles.

First kiss to a man ass is a nice challenge too.
I always try for the Beauty and the Butthole or Sleepy Beauty title for the Charm boost they give. I've never tried it without the Finger Claw though. Becomes risky since Kiss requirement is pretty low by default

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes