Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Slutty passives are not just increasing sensitivities to the point she comes and comes even before the battle begins. There are passives that reduce energy loss from orgasming, there are passive that reduce the chance of post-orgasmic blissful stupor, there are passive that enable Karryn absorb energy from internal ejaculations and there are passives that make her opponents less hostile. Just study the list of passives to see how to obtain them and how combined with proper investment in edicts (especially specialization sub-tree) and titles worn make slut builds so OP that at some point you just want her to lose. That's where edicts deliberately increasing inmates' and guards' power and sex stats come in handy...

As regards fatigue associated with battles (either won by force or sex), bear in mind that in order to subjugate a floor, you only need to defeat its boss. Thus, it's better to avoid battles that can be avoided, instead of trying to swipe the floors clean. There will be situations when confrontation is inevitable when an inmate is blocking a door leading to a room leading to a boss, but there is no point battling guys in the gym on lv 3 or in some underground rooms on lv 4. Manoeuvre your way around them Frogger-style and just get to the boss as fresh and rested as is possible. Use a Guards room or even a defeat room for your daily rest if you have to. Recuperate in the toilets. Initiating a boss battle as your fourth or fifth battle in the same day is not a good idea.
Thanks for the help. I think I will try again and do a slut build going through the game slower and more catiously to increase the right stats. What do you recommend for that kind of build. Obviously mind and endurance, but would strength to get critical sexual attacks also make sense or would that be a waste?

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the help. I think I will try again and do a slut build going through the game slower and more catiously to increase the right stats. What do you recommend for that kind of build. Obviously mind and endurance, but would strength to get critical sexual attacks also make sense or would that be a waste?
You want dex if you want to use sex attacks since it increases their damage

777palmface

Nov 10, 2020
This is a big trap many players fall into. Question did you go into the guard room/mess hall and read the tutorials? If not, you WILL have a hard time, the reason behind this is how she lvls up. You CAN do a straight combat build without ever using sexual skills to beat the bosses in the game, I have done it on my first playthrough, 2nd and now 3rd. It's a matter of your build, while yes, a slut build is OP but so is an actual combat build when you spec right.

For example, EVERY attack is scaled of strength so you NEED to spec into strength regardless of your preference, so what about your second stat spec? Agility is your best friend in the whole world if you do ANY combat runs that should be your 2nd growth stat. Now your 3rd, this is where it gets tricky cause you need dexterity because it affects crit and Accuracy to hit an enemy, but what about energy and will power? Your 3rd spec is to find a mix within those 3, cause dexterity IS important but not super important for a combat build; personally, I went for a combo of all 3 for my last spec. But none of those skill growths topping strength, a lot of ppl don't read what's in the guard room/mess hall because they want to get to the content faster which is understandable, but you miss out on understanding the game because its slightly more complex than it leads on.

TLDR; Combat= Strn + Agility + (whatever 3rd spec you want) and make use of TAUNT during battle. Confident buff is OP and if you can get the diamond necklace that allows for a chance to start a battle with the effect, get it. Also, mix and match accessories, it explained why in the guard's room.
What halberd spec did you get (offensive/defensive) ?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
What halberd spec did you get (offensive/defensive) ?
Offensive when I first played (and I still Highly recommend to do so as well) I do Offensive because I had high stats in all my skills (I was a Jack of all trades tbh) and combat was never a challenge. This was on warden mode too.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Mind is your top priority, both in primary 'Training' edict tab as well as 'Specialization'. Max up to lv 5 and also get the extra lewd mind edicts. 'Release desires' is obvious but 'Resist orgasm' is a very useful skill, allowing the Warden hold off her cumming when working as waitress so she does not shatter the glassware she's carrying when orgasming and ability to experience double and triple orgasms, which grant her two important passives. 'Edging', not so much, though there are situations when locking the leading partners orgasm gives you a tactical advantage, allowing other participants to catch up with him, so the sex position does not get broken too soon.

The mind edict in Specialization tab that is worth investing in is 'Recovery', which allows the Warden to use mental skills after 'Restore Mind'. Very useful when you want your super slut to remain a technical virgin, so you need to keep her pussy desire in check. Bliss can be a bitch in this regard, so you want her as alert as possible.

Endurance comes second, as it reduces pleasure damage Karryn receives and also increases Stamina, which is important if you want Karryn to be an active slut, not just someone who only passively receives dicks but meets them halfway, just like Black Eyed Peas recommended. Capacity is a Specialization Endurance edict that should be most interesting as it further increases energy.

Then it's agility, which increases initiative (priority of MC's actions vs NPC's). With a super-slut Karryn, the battles may become sex orgies from round one, no need to wait for them to strip/molest her or overpower physically. With enough charm and inmate soft-spot passives, everyone will be horny and erect from get go, just select your favourite position.

As you can only select two specializations, furthering of mind and endurance edicts is the best choice IMO.

Dexterity comes next. It does increase pleasure damage inflicted upon inmates and guards, so not a bad thing, but remember that Karryn has to survive all that debauchery in the first place, so you should concentrate on her being able to withstand all that pleasure regularly unleased upon her before you invest in her abilities to kill with kindness. She can only do one sex move per round, while she has to potentially absorb up to six sex moves from her opponents in normal battle and up to ten in the bar scene (at work and post work).

Strength... you can forget about strength, just as well as combat-related edicts. It is possible to build a pacifist-slut who does not strike anyone and still manages the Prison well.

Then there are accessories and titles, some of them essential must-haves (Purple and Palladium bracelets).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks thats very helpfull. Trying it out right now. Do I want to use cock stare. Seems like that would be slutty, but it reduces desire and lowers the enemies lust, so idk.
The effect of Cock Stare changes the sluttier Karryn becomes....

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Anyways, any way to reduce her boobs size?
Obviously not. Same reason why pregnant Karryn in the CCMod still doesn't have an actual pregnant belly.
Someone would have to redraw a lot of art.
For CCMod this might change in the near future, but smaller cup sizes don't seem to be on many people's wish list so don't hold your breath.
Sure, they are enormous and I prefer them smaller. But the art is well done and she still looks sexy that way imo.

Last edited:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
What files can I edit to increse Karryn's stamina and willpower in all games? (Strip Club, Gloryhole, Receptionist AND combat)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
a while ago I saw people posting pics of changes they made to the map and events in the game, what kind of program would I have to use to do something like that?

Reactions: Metsuke
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes