tpk

Aug 24, 2018
so according to the title list there is a title for petting a pussy (lol).

Seriously tho, idk how do I obtain the title.

help please :D how do I pet the cat?

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
so according to the title list there is a title for petting a pussy (lol).

Seriously tho, idk how do I obtain the title.

help please :D how do I pet the cat?

The most important thing is that you let the cat come to you. Can't stress that part enough.

• Haha
Reactions: tpk and NekoPi

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
It's kinda annoying that it's incredibly difficult/impossible to do a no masturbation no corruption pure combat focused run on prisoner, due to sadism/no easy pleasure removal.
Yo dude what did u expect? A pure run on prisoner mode is insanely hard enough already yet u added a NNN milestone for Karryn herself to not masturbate? You're basically torturing yourself if u continue to go through with that.
Maybe there should be a mind focused pleasure remover, like meditation or something, and is some way to remove "sexually frustrated" condition?
If you're referring to a modder to make such a mod that would be a great idea indeed, so that we can have a high possibility to complete such a run.

KentaMenta

Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm Idk if its because when I deafeat the bosses I usually have my slut lvl low so im always able to get the lowest reward (the one that says req slut lvl to be lower than certain amount) so maybe those ones dont show up?
It shouldve atleast shown like it did for me, only thing is that i couldnt claim some other gifts due to certain requisite slut level as you mentioned. Perhaps you should try with a different version if you have saved before fighting bosses

Reactions: NekoPi

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
It shouldve atleast shown like it did for me, only thing is that i couldnt claim some other gifts due to certain requisite slut level as you mentioned. Perhaps you should try with a different version if you have saved before fighting bosses
Sadly, It still doesn't show, started a new game from scratch too. It might be because when I downloaded CCmod it made me do that decrypt file thing.

Reactions: KentaMenta

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Yo dude what did u expect? A pure run on prisoner mode is insanely hard enough already yet u added a NNN milestone for Karryn herself to not masturbate? You're basically torturing yourself if u continue to go through with that.

If you're referring to a modder to make such a mod that would be a great idea indeed, so that we can have a high possibility to complete such a run.
This is definitely something that can be altered by editing the CCMod - either by lowering overall pleasure gain or by going into the individual files and reducing pleasure after combat. Look for the Combat Cleaunup function and you can modify pleasure there. I forget which file it's in.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
This is definitely something that can be altered by editing the CCMod - either by lowering overall pleasure gain or by going into the individual files and reducing pleasure after combat. Look for the Combat Cleaunup function and you can modify pleasure there. I forget which file it's in.
Oh lol, then that's great. I only played the game as vanilla so I had no knowledge of how much the CCMod can actually do. Problem solved for the other person I quoted if they're planning to install the CCMod.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I really like a lot about this game, but I just can't get with the combat system. It does what it's designed to do very well: Facilitate the corruption and create very dynamic sex scenes. But I am just at the start of floor 3 and feel like I have hit a brick wall.

I started the game going the combat route until it just became impossible to defeat the second boss fight. I then saw some comments on here how op slut builds are so I went into that direction and did manage to beat the second boss, but I just cannot make progress beyond that.

Every single fight just has so many waves with so many enemies and going slut just increases her sensitivity so high that the pleasure just shoots up and it gets really difficult to manage energy. I just did a single encounter on floor 3 and had immediatly 30 percent fatigue.

People keep saying to just take your time, but it just gets worse with time. I reached the warden level already, so no more stat ups for me. And the passives are just sensitivity up, sensitivity up, sensitivity up so it just gets worse and worse. I try to go around enemies but the game prevents that. It keeps posting enemies directly in the doors and what I like to call the f-you enemies, which means the ones that are positioned just so that you might squeeze through at the exact point you enter the room, but immediatly move to block your path and if you wait for them to move back they just move into you instead.

I try to increase mind and endurane, but the training options just become so expensive so fast and you get money so slowly.
I can't even make it to the saveroom in floor 3 let alone the boss and I already spent half the time until the control starts dropping sharply down.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Jaertin

Jun 2, 2018
I really like a lot about this game, but I just can't get with the combat system. It does what it's designed to do very well: Facilitate the corruption and create very dynamic sex scenes. But I am just at the start of floor 3 and feel like I have hit a brick wall.

I started the game going the combat route until it just became impossible to defeat the second boss fight. I then saw some comments on here how op slut builds are so I went into that direction and did manage to beat the second boss, but I just cannot make progress beyond that.

Every single fight just has so many waves with so many enemies and going slut just increases her sensitivity so high that the pleasure just shoots up and it gets really difficult to manage energy. I just did a single encounter on floor 3 and had immediatly 30 percent fatigue.

People keep saying to just take your time, but it just gets worse with time. I reached the warden level already, so no more stat ups for me. And the passives are just sensitivity up, sensitivity up, sensitivity up so it just gets worse and worse. I try to go around enemies but the game prevents that. It keeps posting enemies directly in the doors and what I like to call the f-you enemies, which means the ones that are positioned just so that you might squeeze through at the exact point you enter the room, but immediatly move to block your path and if you wait for them to move back they just move into you instead.

I try to increase mind and endurane, but the training options just become so expensive so fast and you get money so slowly.
I can't even make it to the saveroom in floor 3 let alone the boss and I already spent half the time until the control starts dropping sharply down.
IMO, you should go New Game+. If you went from a fighting build to a slut build your stat allocation is probably all kinds of borked and the game doesn't provide a way to change that without ending a run. On your current run you should focus on farming up some titles (see the title list on the first post of this thread). Then when your order goes to 0 you will go to the NG+ screen. You will need to reset your stats and passives, but you keep your titles so the next game will be easier. Then on your new run commit to your build from day 1.

Good luck and remember to pet the pussy!

Sep 9, 2017
From the game's root folder:
www > js > plugins >

Open RemtairyEdicts using Notepad+.

Search for 'Let points'
You'll see a line that reads, Let points = 2;
Change the 2 to another number.

For example -
Let points = 3; : Each day Karryn will gain 3 Edict Points.
ok, now teach me how to increase patron satisfaction faster :)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

What difficulty are you playing on and what's your battle technique like? Are you using your mental phase effectively? How often are you using your revitalize and focus? Do you use buffs/taunts at all?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021

This is a big trap many players fall into. Question did you go into the guard room/mess hall and read the tutorials? If not, you WILL have a hard time, the reason behind this is how she lvls up. You CAN do a straight combat build without ever using sexual skills to beat the bosses in the game, I have done it on my first playthrough, 2nd and now 3rd. It's a matter of your build, while yes, a slut build is OP but so is an actual combat build when you spec right.

For example, EVERY attack is scaled of strength so you NEED to spec into strength regardless of your preference, so what about your second stat spec? Agility is your best friend in the whole world if you do ANY combat runs that should be your 2nd growth stat. Now your 3rd, this is where it gets tricky cause you need dexterity because it affects crit and Accuracy to hit an enemy, but what about energy and will power? Your 3rd spec is to find a mix within those 3, cause dexterity IS important but not super important for a combat build; personally, I went for a combo of all 3 for my last spec. But none of those skill growths topping strength, a lot of ppl don't read what's in the guard room/mess hall because they want to get to the content faster which is understandable, but you miss out on understanding the game because its slightly more complex than it leads on.

TLDR; Combat= Strn + Agility + (whatever 3rd spec you want) and make use of TAUNT during battle. Confident buff is OP and if you can get the diamond necklace that allows for a chance to start a battle with the effect, get it. Also, mix and match accessories, it explained why in the guard's room.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
This is a big trap many players fall into. Question did you go into the guard room/mess hall and read the tutorials? If not, you WILL have a hard time, the reason behind this is how she lvls up. You CAN do a straight combat build without ever using sexual skills to beat the bosses in the game, I have done it on my first playthrough, 2nd and now 3rd. It's a matter of your build, while yes, a slut build is OP but so is an actual combat build when you spec right.

For example, EVERY attack is scaled of strength so you NEED to spec into strength regardless of your preference, so what about your second stat spec? Agility is your best friend in the whole world if you do ANY combat runs that should be your 2nd growth stat. Now your 3rd, this is where it gets tricky cause you need dexterity because it affects crit and Accuracy to hit an enemy, but what about energy and will power? Your 3rd spec is to find a mix within those 3, cause dexterity IS important but not super important for a combat build; personally, I went for a combo of all 3 for my last spec. But none of those skill growths topping strength, a lot of ppl don't read what's in the guard room/mess hall because they want to get to the content faster which is understandable, but you miss out on understanding the game because its slightly more complex than it leads on.

TLDR; Combat= Strn + Agility + (whatever 3rd spec you want) and make use of TAUNT during battle. Confident buff is OP and if you can get the diamond necklace that allows for a chance to start a battle with the effect, get it. Also, mix and match accessories, it explained why in the guard's room.
I did go into those rooms but found them to be zero helpfull. Everythings framed as little stories these guys tell themselves and not straight and clear explanations about how the game works. I play complex games a lot but it requires a clear ability to easily tell what a thing does and why it does it.

I don't even know what you mean with spec into a stat. The stats level up naturally on their own after combat as far as I can tell and are capped by the warden level. How do I even spec into a stat. Just by buying the right things with stat bonuses and equipping them.

Or is the stat level up dependend on what actions you take during combat and I need to make sure to only do the specific actions that level up the stat I want until I hit the current levels warden level limit?

What about the passives then? I have read that they are helpfull for slut builds, but as I said all I notice in combat are the sensitivity ups which make things harder, not easier.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I did go into those rooms but found them to be zero helpfull. Everythings framed as little stories these guys tell themselves and not straight and clear explanations about how the game works. I play complex games a lot but it requires a clear ability to easily tell what a thing does and why it does it.

I don't even know what you mean with spec into a stat. The stats level up naturally on their own after combat as far as I can tell and are capped by the warden level. How do I even spec into a stat. Just by buying the right things with stat bonuses and equipping them.

Or is the stat level up dependend on what actions you take during combat and I need to make sure to only do the specific actions that level up the stat I want until I hit the current levels warden level limit?

What about the passives then? I have read that they are helpfull for slut builds, but as I said all I notice in combat are the sensitivity ups which make things harder, not easier.
Slutty passives are not just increasing sensitivities to the point she comes and comes even before the battle begins. There are passives that reduce energy loss from orgasming, there are passive that reduce the chance of post-orgasmic blissful stupor, there are passive that enable Karryn absorb energy from internal ejaculations and there are passives that make her opponents less hostile. Just study the list of passives to see how to obtain them and how combined with proper investment in edicts (especially specialization sub-tree) and titles worn make slut builds so OP that at some point you just want her to lose. That's where edicts deliberately increasing inmates' and guards' power and sex stats come in handy...

As regards fatigue associated with battles (either won by force or sex), bear in mind that in order to subjugate a floor, you only need to defeat its boss. Thus, it's better to avoid battles that can be avoided, instead of trying to swipe the floors clean. There will be situations when confrontation is inevitable when an inmate is blocking a door leading to a room leading to a boss, but there is no point battling guys in the gym on lv 3 or in some underground rooms on lv 4. Manoeuvre your way around them Frogger-style and just get to the boss as fresh and rested as is possible. Use a Guards room or even a defeat room for your daily rest if you have to. Recuperate in the toilets. Initiating a boss battle as your fourth or fifth battle in the same day is not a good idea.

Paddy100

Sep 16, 2021
That's exactly how it works. If you are on the discord, there is a pinned Google Drive link inside one of the channels, which shows you how much exp you gain through different actions. For example using Slam gives you 190 EXP for the strength stat while Strike gives you only 90. So you want to use the skills which gives you the most EXP per round to specialize in different stats and avoid skills which gives you stats that you don't want to level because of maximum Warden Level.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes