Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
The game is getting voice acting? NICE! Are there any preview samples? Seems like the only thing missing from the game for me.
A quick search would have yielded the results for you, but I understand it can be tedious to do so. Here are the official post about it, scroll down to access the samples.

I encourage you to check them both out, as sachinama's post has the Japanese VA on it. If you can spare the time, make an account on ci-en to put a like on sachinama's post, it seems it helps him get motivated and the more motivated he is the more content we get :p .

Have a nice day!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A quick search would have yielded the results for you, but I understand it can be tedious to do so. Here are the official post about it, scroll down to access the samples.

I encourage you to check them both out, as sachinama's post has the Japanese VA on it. If you can spare the time, make an account on ci-en to put a like on sachinama's post, it seems it helps him get motivated and the more motivated he is the more content we get :p .

Have a nice day!
Oh man, now I cant wait. I wonder how it will be incorporated into the battle system.

Reactions: Zazazull

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So, this was when I quit the game (v0.6k). How does it fare now, is it still severe a penalty as it was before. Does it apply to all modes or only to hardest mode ?
I play the game not only for the difficulty, but also for the minigames, If I can't relax and enjoy doing the minigames, instead forced to rush boss's room then may as well play on secretary.
To answer your question no, the penalty is not severe, even then control isnt that dangerous when low as 1 minigame increases control and one does order. Hell, Ive had -Control but like 95 order and all places subjugated. What Im trying to say here is how it was then is not how it is now (I first started playing in the 9.BJ Update but I can read the changelogs), things are balanced.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
To answer your question no, the penalty is not severe, even then control isnt that dangerous when low as 1 minigame increases control and one does order. Hell, Ive had -Control but like 95 order and all places subjugated. What Im trying to say here is how it was then is not how it is now (I first started playing in the 9.BJ Update but I can read the changelogs), things are balanced.
I don't believe it. Is there a cap for this increase in recent versions then? In the older version, it keeps increasing until you can't afford to stay on that floor anymore and have to rush boss's room (IIRC, it increase -1 control every 2 days and keep increasing without any cap), which prevent you from enjoyin the minigames.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I don't believe it. Is there a cap for this increase in recent versions then? In the older version, it keeps increasing until you can't afford to stay on that floor anymore and have to rush boss's room (IIRC, it increase -1 control every 2 days and keep increasing without any cap), which prevent you from enjoyin the minigames.
I am currently on Prisoner mode, However for the time I've spent playing (this isn't my 1st run) control has never went past -30 from what I remember (hell the lowest I've had it was -25 and I'm pretty sure that's the STARTING amount)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I am currently on Prisoner mode, However for the time I've spent playing (this isn't my 1st run) control has never went past -30 from what I remember (hell the lowest I've had it was -25 and I'm pretty sure that's the STARTING amount)
Thank for your answer, look like I'll have to check this to see for myself. With how close the release is I think i'll wait a while more.

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021

Have a nice day!
Man both voices are really stunning and spot on for the character. Somehow, hearing the English VA reminds me of a Fire Emblem character.

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
Good afternoon. Game is awesome. very few game can lead you with painful dry sack and keep on coming back.
I am just stuck with "labour may start soon" and its debuff 95+ i Already got the motherhood passive but still it is not going away after many days. any help?

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Thank for your answer, look like I'll have to check this to see for myself. With how close the release is I think i'll wait a while more.
If you want to enjoy the mini games in peace, the easiest - tough a little time consuming - way, is to subjugate floor 3, then get the edict that prevents riots and then get edicts that raise your control until it is at, ideally, +0. That way, nothing will ever threaten your run and you can minigame away as much as you like.

But even in a balanced run, I tend to stay on each floor until control decreases from continued anarchy. The daily report tells you exactly, how many days it will take for that to happen. I just fight a few groups of prisoners each day in order to balance out my control loss, then do the side jobs for the day, then move on to the next day. While doing so, I save up money for edicts I want. As soon as the control decay is looming, I subjugate the floor and move on to the next.

I usually play on normal difficulty (Warden, I believe it's called?), mind you.

Reactions: Yukihirou

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Is it just me or if you edit any remtairy plugin files or mods dont work because of some cautionary or stop cheaters from manipulating my files. I am sure someone else has adress this in over fucking 976 pages. I had no errors when i didnt touch the remtairy files anyone find a work around?

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020

Have a nice day!
The first comment sums up what I think about this:
sounds awesome muted, even better than the japanese one. voice-acting in h-games is one of the cringiest things in the entire world
I mean I kinda dig VA if it's just moans and stuff, but the dialogue in this game is already pretty cringe to begin with, and now they want it to be said out loud too?
There certainly are adult games with good dialogue that is hot and doesn't sound embarrassing (playing a Pyorgara game atm, stellar dialogue ... or Eva Kiss games), but this one isn't among them. Might be the translation but I bet many of these lines sound just as bad in Japanese.
Also fights will take forever if you always wait for all the teasing and dirty talk to finish. And if you don't and just skip the VA for a line of dialogue the second to umpteenth time you read it, so playing through this game doesn't take 1000 hours, then what's the fucking point of adding this stuff?
Just to get more people to buy it?
Or do they only want to add voices to dialogue outside of sex scenes? Again, what's the point?

Wish they would focus on other stuff like more side jobs instead.

Otoh if they have a different script for VA than what's in the RemLines.json file then it could kinda work. Just moans and short dialogue like for example 'Get on your knees' followed by 'Yes sir' or 'Take it, whore' and moans as an answer, instead of all these overly descriptive lines that are more targeted at the player than the sex partners.

Dialogue in this game fucking sucks. I wish some mad man would come and fix that by replacing it with stuff that flows better in the situation. But that's probably way too much work.

Last edited:

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
It's kinda annoying that it's incredibly difficult/impossible to do a no masturbation no corruption pure combat focused run on prisoner, due to sadism/no easy pleasure removal. You can't even just counterattack+evasive stance since that also gives pleasure, as it seems all damage that hits a certain percent does. Only chipping away at the enemy below that percent will avoid providing pleasure on your attacks, which will generally result in taking desire hits as enemies don't die fast enough and there will be too many threats incoming if you don't clear away 2-3 at least. The "pure" mind build and let enemies ejaculate themselves to defeat strategy is kinda iffy "purewise" at times for some larger groups, but it is mostly reliable for the purposes of victory. Maybe there should be a mind focused pleasure remover, like meditation or something, and is some way to remove "sexually frustrated" condition?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes