KentaMenta

Apr 14, 2019
I say that because I don't have that appear on my screen. Idk if my game just broken Or I don't have those items. How do you even get the teddy bear?
Edit- My game MAY be broken as I believe those are the gifts from the emperor but Mine don't show up like that... it's been like that since I first started playing this game lol. Does that mean I've been playing on Extra Hard Mode???
I m playing on Secretary mode, I get those gifts normally each time after clearing the Level bosses.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Is there any word from Remtairy about a next project, since the release is getting close?
A remake with inverted genders (Karl's Prison? Male warden in an all-females prison) would be hilarious. And you thought virgin runs were difficult? Ah! :sneaky:
Honestly though, that would legit make it one of the greatest femdom games in history so I wouldn't mind. In fact I probs would even be willing to pay for such a game, too bad it's basically not happening and now I'm sad :(

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Spin off game with the deputy warden corrupting female guards into being replacement Karryn's?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
too bad it's basically not happening and now I'm sad :(
Awww, why not? The whole system can basically be adapted; all the more if they keep the parody tone they've been using. But yeah, it's not often devs do a 180° MC-wise.

I wonder what the cat would say, though? What's the opposite of a sausagefest? :unsure:
That potential game wouldn't necessarily be a femdom game, like Karryn can become a domme getting off on kicking butts & balls. I'm sure the female Yetis would be all sweet and tender :love:

Anyone's keeping bets on the mastermind's identity?
or is it too obvious that Mr Prince Charming must be laughing his ass off when teasing poor Karryn with dreams of marriage prospects? Hey, I might be wrong :p

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I m playing on Secretary mode, I get those gifts normally each time after clearing the Level bosses.
Hmmm Idk if its because when I deafeat the bosses I usually have my slut lvl low so im always able to get the lowest reward (the one that says req slut lvl to be lower than certain amount) so maybe those ones dont show up?

Reactions: KentaMenta

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
or is it too obvious that Mr Prince Charming must be laughing his ass off when teasing poor Karryn with dreams of marriage prospects? Hey, I might be wrong :p
I was thinking it might be
the deputy warden, he did this partly to restore order to the prison but mostly to get Karryn there to make his life easier and or confess his love. First boss had a love confession, why not the last?

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Awww, why not? The whole system can basically be adapted; all the more if they keep the parody tone they've been using. But yeah, it's not often devs do a 180° MC-wise.

I wonder what the cat would say, though? What's the opposite of a sausagefest? :unsure:
That potential game wouldn't necessarily be a femdom game, like Karryn can become a domme getting off on kicking butts & balls. I'm sure the female Yetis would be all sweet and tender :love:

I wanna call that a tacofest :unsure: Remtairy please read us and take notes pls pls pls

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I wanna call that a tacofest :unsure: Remtairy please read us and take notes pls pls pls
Ah ha, I hope we get the Bathroom Edict for free then, or I'd rename the game "Carlos' Cárcel" - ¡no stinkier prison in these parts, amigo! ...Remtairy do not take note of this part, pretty please!

Caim79 why not?For me he's screaming 'I'm an incompetent nincompoop' but that'd be all the better surprise.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Caim79 why not?For me he's screaming 'I'm an incompetent nincompoop' but that'd be all the better surprise.
Well I thought of him because
although he looks/acts incompetent, Karryn noticed in the intro he is actually savvy, ex- his testing of Karryn in the tutorial fight. It was mentioned that the mastermind was also charismatic, and that guy convinced Karryn to not jail the Doctor or the lizard leader.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Are there RPG elements in the game? Or at least some kind of character strength progression?
Yeah, its a bit different than most other games though. You level up certain stats based on what attack you used [slash=dex, thrust= speed, slam= strength.] It is suggested you mainly use 2 of the 3 attacks. The other way is from edicts [training for example].

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Well I thought of him because
although he looks/acts incompetent, Karryn noticed in the intro he is actually savvy, ex- his testing of Karryn in the tutorial fight. It was mentioned that the mastermind was also charismatic, and that guy convinced Karryn to not jail the Doctor or the lizard leader.
I mean It's obvious who its, even from the tutorial battle WE KNOW who it will be.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Is there any way to cheat in EP im this game? Waiting days just for a couple of points is nothing short of tedius.
AFAIK, the only way to make the game easier (aside from choosing easy mode), is to change the code in the js plugins. It requires basic knowledge of programming, so it's not for everyone, but I'm sure you can find a kind soul to share with you some edited files to make your life easier.

I personally edited the amount of Stamina, Energy and Willpower Karrin has, along with their recovery values. The fact that my Willpower almost didn't recover while Karryn was on the verge of climaxing was annoying, so i kept the basic recovery regardless of her state.

Reactions: Gamer Fafala

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Is there any way to cheat in EP im this game? Waiting days just for a couple of points is nothing short of tedius.
From the game's root folder:
www > js > plugins >

Open RemtairyEdicts using Notepad+.

Search for 'Let points'
You'll see a line that reads, Let points = 2;
Change the 2 to another number.

For example -
Let points = 3; : Each day Karryn will gain 3 Edict Points.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes