Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly guys A+ effort from the community on this game here.

I'm just a bit worried about us not having a Hero once it goes on Steam.

As for me, I'm going to wait for all the updates to finish and have the PregMod Updated.
There was some talk on their project page about a Preg Model for Karryn made by the artist who made Liz of the tower (see original post by here Here ).
Yea that depens on how it will work, gonna purchase the game for sure, but i have no experience in what kind of protection the files from steam could have

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Honestly guys A+ effort from the community on this game here.

I'm just a bit worried about us not having a Hero once it goes on Steam.

As for me, I'm going to wait for all the updates to finish and have the PregMod Updated.
There was some talk on their project page about a Preg Model for Karryn made by the artist who made Liz of the tower (see original post by here Here ).
I had to try for myself with my limited skills. Im sure the artist in charge of the mod will make it like 1000 times better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will take my steam copy on first day of release and play "vanilla" but im really hyped to play the mod too >.<

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I had to try for myself with my limited skills. Im sure the artist in charge of the mod will make it like 1000 times better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will take my steam copy on first day of release and play "vanilla" but im really hyped to play the mod too >.<

DAAAYYYMMMMMM!!!!!

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i'd really like to have some extra options for the jobs, like some other dudes coming behind the counter, not only goblins

Reactions: James1980

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Yea that depens on how it will work, gonna purchase the game for sure, but i have no experience in what kind of protection the files from steam could have
If every other RPGM erogame on steam is anything to go by, there's going to be no protection from anything on steam side, and at best standard RPGM encryption that any of the tools here on F95 can handle. Not even the games put up by Kagura have any fancy protection.

Mar 10, 2018
My wallet is ready.
And yeah steam didn't go out of their way to safeguard the privacy of users who like kinky games. The responsibles must be somewhere in a ditch full of money trying to find their way out.

RudenkoArtem

Mar 1, 2020
Can someone help me?ive played this game a lot and now i have lags and freezes but it wasnt any on previus versions of the game.Maybe there is some cache that i can clean or something idk.My compter btw is pretty ok.msi fp72vr 7rfx leopard pro

Last edited:

Zorneus

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, the steam release is great and I wish I could buy it there, but unfortunatly I live in germany T_T
Anyone know if Rem is going to generatesome steamkeys that ppl like me could buy?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, the steam release is great and I wish I could buy it there, but unfortunatly I live in germany T_T
Anyone know if Rem is going to generatesome steamkeys that ppl like me could buy?
He didn't talk about Steam Keys, but you could ask him...

Zorneus

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone help me?ive played this game a lot and now i have lags and freezes but it wasnt any on previus versions of the game.Maybe there is some cache that i can clean or something idk.My compter btw is pretty ok.msi fp72vr 7rfx leopard pro
Are you using Kaspersky?
that caused some problems for me on some older versions

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes