uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I do not consider Guards as a Job...
It is highlighted with dat pinkish hand pointer like barman etc so I decided that it implements same function for newbz that can't/don't want beat tonkin early. But I suppose you know better.

Each Guard type has a gold value (you can find those in www/data/Enemies.json) ranging between 10-120gold.
So based on what enemies you get your Gold is pretty much set.
Tnx for reply. Don't like to dive into files early coz can find something that spoil too much experience.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
That "option" is really a trap for new players. Every time you agree to do it, guard aggression goes up, which makes them attack more, and increases chances they invade your office after masturbation.

And you won't be able to beat them while naked, horny and unarmed
tnx for explaining. I've noticed that change specially when naked and horny.

:coffee:but she still can fuck em to death, gain mooney and xp, right?

It actually worked for me (from like third pure restart but anyway).
Karryn almost ignored inmates, only worked for guards and went to bed first several days. Then just maintained stable low order. That boosts economy drastically thanks to injections from her royal cuck.
Main trick was not to fall in a trap of petting stunlock and get her first sex skill.

Guard option just became totally outdated after she fucked Tonkin coz there's better alternative after opening bar and getting powerful economy edicts.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I'm actually kind of impressed how many builds are viable for this game. I only wish the game was at least a bit better at explaining certain things. Does anyone know how Warden levels work, exactly? I actually did a bit of a test and cheated to where I could have as high as possible growth rates for all stats and I think that might have actually gimped Karryn a bit, which makes me think it may be far wiser to make builds more focused on a smaller number of stats, as even when you cheat to have high growth rates in all stats you end up feeling a bit iffy.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I'm actually kind of impressed how many builds are viable for this game. I only wish the game was at least a bit better at explaining certain things. Does anyone know how Warden levels work, exactly? I actually did a bit of a test and cheated to where I could have as high as possible growth rates for all stats and I think that might have actually gimped Karryn a bit, which makes me think it may be far wiser to make builds more focused on a smaller number of stats, as even when you cheat to have high growth rates in all stats you end up feeling a bit iffy.
The mess hall and Guard room explains this, if you are still confused, the Cat is helpful in explain the traps many fall into.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
The mess hall and Guard room explains this, if you are still confused, the Cat is helpful in explain the traps many fall into.
I tried checking it out. Couldn't see one that was obviously for Warden levels, but I do know the room is chock full of different tutorials. I appreciate the effort the devs have gone into, but that just highlights the parts where it feels a bit less explained, you know?

Reactions: NekoPi

gliderh

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone have v10i? The mega links do not work and the rapidshare links also do not work. Send me message if there is a torrent or if you can just upload it for me. Thank you!
best place to download i found in a quick search

asdd12

Jul 17, 2018
best place to download i found in a quick search

Thanks for searching for me. Unfortunately, this isn't the latest version, v1.0g vs. 1.0i, but mostly the file is split into two slow downloads. If anyone has the version on hand and willing to upload it, please message me or link me to it. Thanks!

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Where is all the data tracking your title progress stored? It doesn't seem to be contained in the actual save file.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for searching for me. Unfortunately, this isn't the latest version, v1.0g vs. 1.0i, but mostly the file is split into two slow downloads. If anyone has the version on hand and willing to upload it, please message me or link me to it. Thanks!
Well here's the versions I had downloaded hours after it was uploaded in this thread

v1.0g:

update ONLY from 1.0g to 1.0i:

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
Sachinama haven't announced such thing ever, but I think there's something new Sachinama haven't mentioned comes in release version.
It is just beta version for test play and debug. Indeed gallery mode needs test, but not that much. So there's a chance Sachinama has omitted gallery mode for beta.

also Free Battle Mode may be.
Fck yeah free battle mode would be awesome!!

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Honestly guys A+ effort from the community on this game here.

I'm just a bit worried about us not having a Hero once it goes on Steam.

As for me, I'm going to wait for all the updates to finish and have the PregMod Updated.
There was some talk on their project page about a Preg Model for Karryn made by the artist who made Liz of the tower (see original post by here Here ).

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly guys A+ effort from the community on this game here.

I'm just a bit worried about us not having a Hero once it goes on Steam.

As for me, I'm going to wait for all the updates to finish and have the PregMod Updated.
There was some talk on their project page about a Preg Model for Karryn made by the artist who made Liz of the tower (see original post by here Here ).
Yea that depens on how it will work, gonna purchase the game for sure, but i have no experience in what kind of protection the files from steam could have

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes