tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
I had a similar concern, but I think I've found a solution. If you right click a game in your Steam library and mouse over to Manage, you have the option to Hide This Game. From there if you click View at the very top of the window the second option down should be Hidden Games which will hide the activity of all the games in that section.

I've tested it myself kinda and at the very least it keeps your Discord status from changing to "Playing (whatever game)" so I think it should also block out friend activity.
Thanks for the advice. If its in hidden will it mess up your steam game recommendations. Don't want a bunch of similar games to start popping up that way.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Aiight I'm confused. I've been playing since the first demo and have always done STR, DEX, and STA builds for virgin runs. Which is easy to pull off on normal difficulty but with hard I always struggle managing finances and control and fatigue.

But everyone seems to be saying WIL and AGI are the most important? I haven't noticed any benefit to a willpower build as you always get to use at least one willpower ability each turn - so what am I missing here? And with AGI you get destroyed by thugs and the like when you do get hit because you've diminished your STA development by not getting hit enough. That and if you act first and you get back up before thugs just knock you right back down again that very turn and essentially get stun locked too the ground.

So what exactly am I missing here?
The higher your Mind stat, the more powerful your Willpower Skill become. So if you use Ki, you will deal more Damage, your lower Desires do more etc. Thugs should never be a Problem in a run. 1st Floor you can avoid them, until you have leveld up enough, that they should never even hit you with enough Agi and on the 2nd Floor you should not fight them, until you have used the Problem Edict, that lowers their Stats by 25%. With that, they should never be problem anymore. And as someone said, if you have problems, just do New Game+. But once you get it, how a run works in Prisoner Mode, you can also do it easily on a fresh save no Problem.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
A little disappointed in the ending. Such a good idea and poor implementation. The developers were in a hurry, so they used old templates for the final scene.
haven't had the time to finish it yet, but aren't there multiple endings? iirc, the pure ending is very disappointing from what I've seen people talking about in this forum, but the other endings seem to have been received positively

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
I kid you not. Make ANOTHER steam profile. It's not that hard lmao. That game won't be broadcasted anywhere, even on discord as that account isn't connect with discord.
By new profile, do you mean "change account" under the steam tab up top?

azoth00

May 23, 2020
Aiight I'm confused. I've been playing since the first demo and have always done STR, DEX, and STA builds for virgin runs. Which is easy to pull off on normal difficulty but with hard I always struggle managing finances and control and fatigue.

But everyone seems to be saying WIL and AGI are the most important? I haven't noticed any benefit to a willpower build as you always get to use at least one willpower ability each turn - so what am I missing here? And with AGI you get destroyed by thugs and the like when you do get hit because you've diminished your STA development by not getting hit enough. That and if you act first and you get back up before thugs just knock you right back down again that very turn and essentially get stun locked too the ground.

So what exactly am I missing here?
I just finished the Emperor's secretary challenge run in Prisoner mode without using cheat. just little help of 131 titles I can't equip.
it was very tough, but, Agility and Strength don't help you at all. Mind doesn't help you so much.

I mean, the priority of stats depends on what situation you are playing.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I want to support Rem, but I loathe the idea of getting this on Steam, since, well, it broadcasts what you are playing to friends. I originally wanted to buy on ci-en, but now that version is getting censored. Anyone have suggestions?
Second Steam Account for smut

Wolfeinsam

Oct 18, 2017
I want to support Rem, but I loathe the idea of getting this on Steam, since, well, it broadcasts what you are playing to friends. I originally wanted to buy on ci-en, but now that version is getting censored. Anyone have suggestions?
Change your steam status to "invisible" or "offline" when you're on the game and your friends won't see you. As for discord, just disable the "activity status" option to be safe, no need to pollute the net with multiple accounts.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Change your steam status to "invisible" or "offline" when you're on the game and your friends won't see you. As for discord, just disable the "activity status" option to be safe, no need to pollute the net with multiple accounts.
This is what I do. Having a 2nd steam account just for hentai games is for pussies, own your degeneracy! And also it's a bother of having to remember 2 passwords so fuck that lol

Reactions: Meiou

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Lmao it will still show up in the activity tab in "my profile"

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone knows how side job with guards in a corner works?
One day karryn gets 200+ gold for subduing 3-4 guards, and the other less than 100 for 6 which is kinda ridiculous coz not worth fatigue, debuffs and time spent.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
What is this concept of friends in steam you are talking about?

But more seriously why do you allow others to access your steam account?
Can't those cheap fuck buy there own games instead of leaching from you.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone knows how side job with guards in a corner works?
One day karryn gets 200+ gold for subduing 3-4 guards, and the other less than 100 for 6 which is kinda ridiculous coz not worth fatigue, debuffs and time spent.
That "option" is really a trap for new players. Every time you agree to do it, guard aggression goes up, which makes them attack more, and increases chances they invade your office after masturbation.

And you won't be able to beat them while naked, horny and unarmed

Reactions: uncommonsence

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Does anybody know, what the conditions are, for the Happy End ending? Really curious, since I had a run, in which I only had Handjobs and Footjobs but I still got it.

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
Will there be no new mini-games after the dance-game?
I love mini-games the most in this game, especially when Karryn works as a waitress.

Reactions: Ahegaohunter
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes