Hentai_Finder

Apr 11, 2019
Works for me. Could be that your pleasure is too high."Resist Orgasm" does not guarantee that you don't Orgasm.
You still Orgasm if Pleasure is higher than the rounded number of [Karryns Orgasm point] * (1 + ((20 + [MIND] * 2) / 100))
The only thing you could do is increase Mind.
On the previous version I used (.9B.j), it would roughly orgasm between 200% - 300%. In the current version I'm using (10.i), if pleasure reaches 100% or over, it will be an orgasm.

Edit: I opened a previous version (10.g) and the Resist Orgasm skill works fine. Maybe version .i might have gotten glitched?

Last edited:

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Aiight I'm confused. I've been playing since the first demo and have always done STR, DEX, and STA builds for virgin runs. Which is easy to pull off on normal difficulty but with hard I always struggle managing finances and control and fatigue.

But everyone seems to be saying WIL and AGI are the most important? I haven't noticed any benefit to a willpower build as you always get to use at least one willpower ability each turn - so what am I missing here? And with AGI you get destroyed by thugs and the like when you do get hit because you've diminished your STA development by not getting hit enough. That and if you act first and you get back up before thugs just knock you right back down again that very turn and essentially get stun locked too the ground.

So what exactly am I missing here?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Aiight I'm confused. I've been playing since the first demo and have always done STR, DEX, and STA builds for virgin runs. Which is easy to pull off on normal difficulty but with hard I always struggle managing finances and control and fatigue.

But everyone seems to be saying WIL and AGI are the most important? I haven't noticed any benefit to a willpower build as you always get to use at least one willpower ability each turn - so what am I missing here? And with AGI you get destroyed by thugs and the like when you do get hit because you've diminished your STA development by not getting hit enough. That and if you act first and you get back up before thugs just knock you right back down again that very turn and essentially get stun locked too the ground.

So what exactly am I missing here?
Okay, Prisoner mode is NOT for a first play through, not for a second either. But a 3rd+ run in which by then I assume you have a few titles (assuming you are doing a virgin run) that make combat easier. So, when you play on prisoner mode, AGI and STR are your 2 best friends. AGI for evading and STR to hit harder, and when counter attacking the STR Role plays its best. I say this a lot, but for Combat builds you MUST spec into STRN and AGI. You can do a counterattack for over 11k sometimes that's how good those 2 stats are.

Also, are you trying to speed run the game? Don't. Its more beneficial to get the edicts that hinder the opponents (the Thug edict where you poison their food is a godsend). Overworking the rouges too. And for ORC I recommend offering accessibility.

In regard to "I've been playing since the first demo and have always done STR, DEX, and STA builds for virgin runs."
Idk what demo, but I'm going to assume not a recent one as Dex is yes helpful but should not be a hard focus for virgin runs, neither should stamina. When I do Virgin Runs, I aim for [1.] STR/AGI, [2.] Dex, [3.] Willpower, Energy and Endurance (Stamina).

anyone

May 11, 2017
December 6th 2021: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Wow, there's one more Progress Report before the Steam release, can you all believe that? Three years, gone in a blink of an eye.

So this week's is going to be a bit of a long post because next week is going to be super short. First up, Progress Report: Last week we worked on making KP ready to be beta tested, and then afterwards we worked on fixing the reported issues and bugs from the beta testers.

Now then, there's a lot of things to talk about and not a lot of time left!

First thing is that I would like to repeat what I've said before that Karryn's Prison will be releasing on December 15th on Steam (it'll be way past midnight in Japan time). I'm thinking around 12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM GMT / 5AM JST. Maybe an hour earlier, maybe a few hours later, I'm not sure yet. Karryn's Prison will also retail for $30 with a 20% launch discount.

The DLsite version will most likely release a few days later. The DLsite version will have mosaic censorship, and there will be NO uncensor patch provided by us since it would be against Japan's laws. Both Steam and DLsite will allow you to switch between English or Japanese text. Furthermore, both versions will allow you to switch between English or Japanese VOICES. That's right everybody! Karryn's Prison will be releasing fully voices for all of Karryn's battle dialogues! Much thanks to Sachinama for working day and night to edit the voice files for the game and of course, for our talented voice actresses, Tezuka Ryouko and SilkyMilk for making this possible!

Next, I would like to talk about something that a lot of people, understandably, are curious about even though we don't really have the extra time to think about currently, which is what our next plans are after releasing Karryn's Prison.

So here's the plan. I want Sachinama to take a well deserved break for Christmas and New Years with his family. And I will take a break too with my family. Of course, we will naturally be providing support for post release bugs and issues and all that stuff. But I think both of us need a break first before the subject of new content or new game or new project or whatever that requires creativity energy will be earnest talked about.

Personally, I will be very, VERY leisurely trying to finish porting all the ingame text to the new text system I talked about in previous Progress Reports. I really originally wanted to finish porting everything over before release, but that proved extremely difficult because of how much it was hurting my wrists, so instead I chose to focus harder on working with the voice actresses to get the voicework done as soon as possible. As a result, the retail version will now have voices!!! On the flip side, this means it will be quite a long while before localizations for other languages will be possible to be implemented.

Third, to repeat from previous Progress Reports: once the Beta Test is over, all download links will be removed from SubscribeStar. And again to repeat from previous announcements, there will be no retail keys given out on SubscribeStar or Ci-en for subscribers. Also, once the Beta Test is over, no more names will be added to credits.

Edit: Beta Test will most likely last for a few more days.

It's been a long, yet somehow short, but always exciting and interesting journey. Thank you all for your support for making it possible at all! There's still a week more to go, and plenty work to be done until release. So I got one more thing left to say:

Pray for my wrists.

Take care everyone and remember to save up money for the Steam release!

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Next, I would like to talk about something that a lot of people, understandably, are curious about even though we don't really have the extra time to think about currently, which is what our next plans are after releasing Karryn's Prison.
ummm I totally respect Rem as a dev, but he said this and then followed it up with NOTHING. we still have no idea what's the plan after the holidays. I guess he's still waiting to see how the game will sell.

I may be wrong, but considering how they pushed for VA to be included in the official release, it's not that far-fetched to assume that we'll see some DLCs afterward. but that's just my guess.

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
I want to support Rem, but I loathe the idea of getting this on Steam, since, well, it broadcasts what you are playing to friends. I originally wanted to buy on ci-en, but now that version is getting censored. Anyone have suggestions?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I want to support Rem, but I loathe the idea of getting this on Steam, since, well, it broadcasts what you are playing to friends. I originally wanted to buy on ci-en, but now that version is getting censored. Anyone have suggestions?
I had a similar concern, but I think I've found a solution. If you right click a game in your Steam library and mouse over to Manage, you have the option to Hide This Game. From there if you click View at the very top of the window the second option down should be Hidden Games which will hide the activity of all the games in that section.

I've tested it myself kinda and at the very least it keeps your Discord status from changing to "Playing (whatever game)" so I think it should also block out friend activity.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I had a similar concern, but I think I've found a solution. If you right click a game in your Steam library and mouse over to Manage, you have the option to Hide This Game. From there if you click View at the very top of the window the second option down should be Hidden Games which will hide the activity of all the games in that section.

I've tested it myself kinda and at the very least it keeps your Discord status from changing to "Playing (whatever game)" so I think it should also block out friend activity.
I kid you not. Make ANOTHER steam profile. It's not that hard lmao. That game won't be broadcasted anywhere, even on discord as that account isn't connect with discord.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Are voices out yet?
EDIT: Found the file to edit, now I need to find where to download the new version of Karryn's Prison. Do you guys not have it yet? Because the main page isn't updated. Also what's censored? I assume penises and vaginas? Surely there's mods to fix that, right?

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
So finally I finished the game (using some cheats) and because I don't want to spoil it to anyone, I just say it's really good ending... but it looks like there are more endings, so time to play few more times ;)

Reactions: RossoX

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Maybe I'm misremembering but wasn't there a mod that change colors of the prisoners penis to match their actual skin color? or to have more variety, like nerd penises would be a little more pale and black prisoners would have black penises, stuff like that.

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
Maybe I'm misremembering but wasn't there a mod that change colors of the prisoners penis to match their actual skin color? or to have more variety, like nerd penises would be a little more pale and black prisoners would have black penises, stuff like that.
That's in the base game, it got added about a month ago

Android_999

May 12, 2017
A little disappointed in the ending. Such a good idea and poor implementation. The developers were in a hurry, so they used old templates for the final scene.

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes