ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
The fact that you are wrong and confident kills me LMAO. No, dexterity is NOT what you want for an offensive build.
LMAO I know that, and I tell you you are still wrong. I already beaten the game with Dex and Agi!
chill out guys. overall gameplay is forgiving enough to go many different builds, pure or slut. it's just a matter of preference.
I guess u can argue about VIRGIN builds. that's something to find out

azoth00

May 23, 2020
Keeping Karryn's desires lower is important in fighter and virgin build.
some passives gives Karryn debuff effects. you need avoid to get them.
so, mind is more important.

Reactions: DDRgenosse

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
chill out guys. overall gameplay is forgiving enough to go many different builds, pure or slut. it's just a matter of preference.
I get what you're saying. Though I still find it fun to figure out the meta's.

The thing is if you want a solid virgin run, you're better of going DEX and AGI even though the text says DEX is for pleasure skills.

The worst enemies in the game are Rogues. They are quick and evasive, they also trips and disarms you. DEX and AGI makes sure you act first and kill groups of them at the start.

azoth00

May 23, 2020
Yeah, what kind of virgin?
SLUT and VIRGIN, PURE VIRGIN FIGHTER, there're some kind of virgin build.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
SLUT and VIRGIN, PURE VIRGIN FIGHTER, there're some kind of virgin build.
I know being a virgin has a few unique dialogues for the pure ending, but I'm not sure about the slut one (some of our more dedicated veterans might find something soon lol). virgin slut builds are generally easier to handle, tho it's still tricky. especially considering how auto save system works

Can you continue to play like usual after beating final boss or game will over?
u can continue playing after getting the slut ending. just usual gameplay without losing because of low order

azoth00

May 23, 2020
in Slut Virgin build, you should prioritize anal sex skill to get soon.
tits job position itself is acceptable to get vaginal sex, blowjob and handjob position might get shifted into other position depend on what enemies Karryn facing and Karryn's desire.

to get anal sex skill in first floor, you need to be defeated in guards battle and make Karryn's cock and butt desire higher, ofcourse making vagina desire lower every turn. ofcourse Karryn can't run out her energy to suppress vagina desire.

besides of it, making minimum value of vagina desire higher is not that good, so you need several things in Slut Virgin run.

it requires a knack to make Slut Virgin build, but... once Slut Virgin Karryn beats the final boss, your effort will pay off.

mind is always important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swap_Holes

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
I know being a virgin has a few unique dialogues for the pure ending, but I'm not sure about the slut one
She says that she kept her verginity for getting sexed by a bunch of guys or something close to that. Then she act weird when someone takes it. Maybe it will be fixed?
I play with keyboard and there is so much skipping dialog with high slut it is hard to stay motivated. Biggest flaw with game. First floor sidejobs are not much fun too.
Imo I like the Pure PURE ending hbu?
Don't want to play again for that :cry:

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
I just wanted to chec. In the 1.0 beta, is there any unlock for level 4?
I used a save file with level 4 subjugated so i'm unsure.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
LMAO I know that, and I tell you you are still wrong. I already beaten the game with Dex and Agi!
I'm dealing around 3000+ damage every cleave, and thats obviously overkill. How much more if it were strength focus.
Big sure but wasted on one enemy.

6 Enemies. First Round Kill half of enemies then finish with Skeewer RNG it kills the rest of them. If not then pick them off again with the next Cleave.
That's it. 2 Turns. Every wave.

Try it yourself if you dont believe me.
So, as someone who has played this game 5+ times with different builds, and even beat the game on prisoner mode, virgin, no sex skills and Prison fighter only equipped. I kid you not dex is important but not as important as you think. You wanna see overkill? try 6000+ plus on cleave or a kick (no Ki willpower used). Strength effects ALL attacks so hard spec into dex is not useful for only cleave you want to do a mix of to get its true potential. This is a general build tip for any COMBAT runs.

Hell, the best tip I can give you for fighting is use Focus +Ki then taunt, after you get whoever attacks first round, do the same thing with Focus + Ki but use Counter Stance done in 2 rounds. (Shit, this is how I got the Holy Empress Title, with full body sensitivity too)

I think it works even the challenge run in warden mode.
so it is not that wrong.

my opinion is mind is the most important. aside of it, agility and dexterity.
Mind for a Virgin or Slut run is important, because the longer you play, she does get more and more slightly corrupted, sometimes you face the inventible (Honestly place mind as the 3rd stat to spec in, alongside energy). Agi is the 2nd most important stat for a Combat run because you need to be able to avoid everything. Dex is important as it helps with accuracy whatnot but for Combat runs Strength + Agility is your go to.

I get what you're saying. Though I still find it fun to figure out the meta's.

The thing is if you want a solid virgin run, you're better of going DEX and AGI even though the text says DEX is for pleasure skills.

The worst enemies in the game are Rogues. They are quick and evasive, they also trips and disarms you. DEX and AGI makes sure you act first and kill groups of them at the start.
Once again, NO if you want a solid virgin run YOU DONT want DEX to be a priority. You NEED to focus on Strn and Agi. Since you won't be using any sex skills you need to be able to dodge everything and hit hard. Your counter attacks will ALSO hit hard because of the strn stat. Dex, yes is good but for a COMBAT build is not a priority. Also, yes, I agree Rouges are the worst, but their disarm doesn't do shit as long as you at least spec a little into the unarmed edicts.

in Slut Virgin build, you should prioritize anal sex skill to get soon.
tits job position itself is acceptable to get vaginal sex, blowjob and handjob position might get shifted into other position depend on what enemies Karryn facing and Karryn's desire.

to get anal sex skill in first floor, you need to be defeated in guards battle and make Karryn's cock and butt desire higher, ofcourse making vagina desire lower every turn. ofcourse Karryn can't run out her energy to suppress vagina desire.

besides of it, making minimum value of vagina desire higher is not that good, so you need several things in Slut Virgin run.

it requires a knack to make Slut Virgin build, but... once Slut Virgin Karryn beats the final boss, your effort will pay off.

mind is always important.
To make this easier, the best way to get ANAL SEX SKILL is not from the guards but from the hobos. Each enemy has a set sex position they do. Hobos ONLY do ANAL if given the chance (assuming there is only one) Lizards Do Anal AND Vag. Guards Primarily do Vag but CAN do anal. Rouges ONLY do RimJobs (assuming you have this on) Nerds ONLY do footjobs. YETI's ONLY do Titjob (you can do Blowjob voluntarily if you have the sex skill unlocked) Wolves primarily do ANAL or Vag. Goblins do VAG primarily (They can do anal if in the secretary job). Orcs only do TitJobs. And Thugs Only do Vag Sex.

This is assuming there is ONLY 1 you are fighting against. if multiple is present and said desires enough it turns into a gangbang of whatever desires are high enough for them to penetrate.

TDLR; If you want to unlock the anal sex skill fast. Go to hobos and release Cock and Butt Desire. THEY ALWAYS do anal over Vag.

I seek not to argue but inform.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There are so many builds that work perfectly fine and that comes from a Person, that has beaten the game many times on Prisoner Mode, on a fresh save, with Pure Builds and Slut Builds. So you guys are all right. Strg works but you can also ignore Strg and it works. Same with some other stats.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
So, as someone who has played this game 5+ times with different builds, and even beat the game on prisoner mode, virgin, no sex skills and Prison fighter only equipped. I kid you not dex is important but not as important as you think. You wanna see overkill? try 6000+ plus on cleave or a kick (no Ki willpower used). Strength effects ALL attacks so hard spec into dex is not useful for only cleave you want to do a mix of to get its true potential. This is a general build tip for any COMBAT runs.

Hell, the best tip I can give you for fighting is use Focus +Ki then taunt, after you get whoever attacks first round, do the same thing with Focus + Ki but use Counter Stance done in 2 rounds. (Shit, this is how I got the Holy Empress Title, with full body sensitivity too)
Well, if you have beaten the game 5x times then I should believe you then.

I just use cleave so much, that the game naturally makes DEX the main strat. That would mean I have to gimp DEX growth to give strength a chance. Also, I consider Overkill a kind of a bad thing, since going for combat would mean sadism and dealing damage gives you pleasure. Pleasure then gimps your willpower. Though I'm not even sure how pleasure from damage is calculated but there is obviously a max there since I once got 60000+ crit damage from 3 enemies.

Reactions: NekoPi

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Using STR solely for dmg is pointless imo. The only time i find STR important to focus on are on Prisoner runs. But not because of the dmg, more because of physical defense.
Most enemies have around 400-800Hp only exceptions are Bosses and some Slime, thugs and some wanted enemies.
The ability to skim most of the enemies with Cleave, Skewer is more valuable imo. (Less enemies to worry about)

A misconception could also be that only STR increase atk. Slash types atks are based on DEX AND STR, same for Pierce types (AGI and STR)
For me STR is the worst stat to focus on...you will gather some STR stat points anyways even if you try to ignore it...

For my playstyle DEX/AGI combat builds has more to offer. (Accuracy, Atk Speed, Evasion, Crit Dmg)
Most of what STR offer can be achieved with mind/energy skills imo.
I mentioned this in my reply early on, about how Strn effects ALL combat skills and how you should mix up. but still primarily focus on AGI + Strn

azoth00

May 23, 2020
To make this easier, the best way to get ANAL SEX SKILL is not from the guards but from the hobos. Each enemy has a set sex position they do. Hobos ONLY do ANAL if given the chance (assuming there is only one) Lizards Do Anal AND Vag. Guards Primarily do Vag but CAN do anal. Rouges ONLY do RimJobs (assuming you have this on) Nerds ONLY do footjobs. YETI's ONLY do Titjob (you can do Blowjob voluntarily if you have the sex skill unlocked) Wolves primarily do ANAL or Vag. Goblins do VAG primarily (They can do anal if in the secretary job). Orcs only do TitJobs. And Thugs Only do Vag Sex.

This is assuming there is ONLY 1 you are fighting against. if multiple is present and said desires enough it turns into a gangbang of whatever desires are high enough for them to penetrate.

TDLR; If you want to unlock the anal sex skill fast. Go to hobos and release Cock and Butt Desire. THEY ALWAYS do anal over Vag.

I seek not to argue but inform.
ah, I mean, I explained how to get anal sex skill before beating the 1st floor boss. you're right if I just try to get anal sex skill, to go 3rd floor and face hobos is easy way.
in this case you can farm slut level before reaching the 2nd floor. it is more easier when you farm slut level. no riots, easy enemies.
besides of it, it is for slut virgin run. very restrictive.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes