NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
as someone who's played this game for a while now i can hands down say this is...quite boring actually. like as soon as you hit the second area the charm just wears off and the issues become glaringly apparent. a shame, but oh well.
I know this is some hard bait LMAO. Guys don't fall for it kekw.

Quick question. Changelog mentioned "Several new Titles implemented." but they are not obtainable yet, right ?
No new titles are able to be obtained besides the finish the game ones in which there are 5, other than that there may be a few secret ones and he said no new passives either. Basically, wait until full game for everything.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
It would be godlike if you could wear the empress outfit in a new game plus
really don't want to crush my bros dreams but Rem have said countless times that he doesn't want to add any outfits to the game ,because if he wants to do it ,he need to do every single scene and sprites all over again
(don't want to give false hope but some people on discord are trying to make mods for karryn prison to have outfits)

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
English voice so good! But game has problem with being repetitive and too much clicking next
Most being high slut. low mid slut Karryn is better dialog

If Karryn is virgin until ending you get special dialog in the happy end scene

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
English voice so good! But game has problem with being repetitive and too much clicking next
Most being high slut. low mid slut Karryn is better dialog

If Karryn is virgin until ending you get special dialog in the happy end scene
And that Is why I use a controller Lol, Xbox One to be exact. And about the ending I have gotten 4 out of the 6 titles for the ending and man are both endings good. Imo I like the Pure PURE ending hbu?

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
And that Is why I use a controller Lol, Xbox One to be exact. And about the ending I have gotten 4 out of the 6 titles for the ending and man are both endings good. Imo I like the Pure PURE ending hbu?
Can't play with a controller onehanded my man.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I don't really know if this can be said to be completed. All those things like the school were obviously meant to be side jobs but abandoned. I seriously hope he adds content after this, hopefully not like a year from now.

Reactions: thedoge1

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
I don't really know if this can be said to be completed. All those things like the school were obviously meant to be side jobs but abandoned. I seriously hope he adds content after this, hopefully not like a year from now.
This. There are 2 jobs at Level 1, at the 2nd Level there is one gloryhole which isn't really a job but it does almost the same, at Level 3 we have a stripper job and Level 4 there is NOTHING. No edicts, no job, nothing. It's a big letdown and feels like he wanted to move on to another project quickly without finishing this completely. ( Which I could understand since he's been working on this for quite a while now )

There is also so much opportunity for other side jobs, Level 1 we have a Nurse job, Level 2 Teacher and accountant, Level 3 we have gym teacher or even giving food through the canteen / cafeteria, level 3 is where there isn't much to do but there could've been lifeguard for the pool and some sort of mushroom farm or even PE teacher.

Unless he aims to make them as DLCs or add some post content but wants to release it as a "complete" game to get more funding.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
After getting into the clinic by accident after messing about with the cheat tool I always wondered why it was abandoned. Place was practically built up already.

It's nice to think that we might be able to get some DLC to round out some of the other stuff. Some of the potential side jobs in this game, like the clinic, really lend themselves to looking like cut content instead of a potential value-add. Even without hacking into the area, the fact it's on the first floor alongside a barricaded room really makes it look like it's still on some to-do list to someone who never followed KP and just bought the game.

Whatever the case, this game is probably going to set up a lot of expectations once it's finally out and people other than fans buy it. Specially if it gets even more popular and commercially successful.

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Im hope rem move the project to make sequel of this game..
With more feature, rather than milking this game with dlc or va.. hopefuly everyone buy his game and he can create another great game

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
while the classroom and several other areas have the potential to add more contents, I don't think Rem ever said anything about any other side jobs. Whenever he has posted in Subscribestar or just talked about it in the various channels in his Discord server, he has been pretty clear about the direction the game is going to take and every what extra content one can expect (without spoiling). I know as the benefactors of this creation, we are bound to expect certain things, but that is not really how it works...especially if the dev himself never made any such promises. If Rem had been mute about it all throughout the development process, then your point would've been understandable. But he has been reasonably active on Discord and has always been as clear as possible about what major content to expect.

Reactions: sagasenor
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes