tikus

Jul 2, 2018
I think its strangely awesome that you only get to see their wholesome notes when you get the full slut ending, which seems to have become the intended way to play.

The virgin-ish ending after trying so damn hard (or cheating in my case since I just wanted to see it) gets you a quick ending, credits and a slap to the bum before teleporting you to new game plus
Yea, the virgin ending are not rewarding to be honest. At least if we could get a glimpse of karryn living with the emperor or her daily life in the castle that would be nice

Reactions: Enigmanic

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Release version will have some additional content or it will be just 10y (or smth like that) with minimum bugs?

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Release version will have some additional content or it will be just 10y (or smth like that) with minimum bugs?
initial subscribe star post said "no voices" and "only 1 challenge run" for the beta version. also apparently not all titles and passives are achievable

I don't know if more voices will be added or not. but the other challenge runs should be made active in the final release

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
i don't know what happened, but somehow game managed to eat pretty much all of my ram lmao

edit:
hmm, actually maybe that was some kind of memory leak when saving, it happened just after autosave

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Are there any pregnancy scenes maybe as part of bad ends?
I remember that Meltys Quest had it as a regular feature.

Also omega hype for the release.:LOL:

Reactions: Angelkilios

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Well, i hope to see some dlc (or smth like that) after the release, but not gonna push my luck for that, cause the development of this version of the game had been a mess both for devs and fans (cough cough fuck you Cov cough cough). For me - i am absolutely gonna buy this game on steam, switch to offline and enjoy some Karryn's ass slapin'.

P.S. I hope there will be mod or smth to change Karryn's uniform into Wedding dress.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well I am afraid that if they do release, they will be severely limited in what they can do as DLC. Since almost every update bonked the saves... that is something you cannot do so freely when you already did a full release. Corrupting people's saves is a big nono.

The solution would be to have the: you have to start a new game to get the dlc effects and separate it from ongoing saves, so it does not apply to them.

Kinda like darkest dungeon did things.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well I am afraid that if they do release, they will be severely limited in what they can do as DLC. Since almost every update bonked the saves... that is something you cannot do so freely when you already did a full release. Corrupting people's saves is a big nono.
There are AAA Titles that do that? Total War Warhammer is an easy example or Stellaris. All they need to do is just have Beta Branches, so people can revert to an old version. Easy fix.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There are AAA Titles that do that? Total War Warhammer is an easy example or Stellaris. All they need to do is just have Beta Branches, so people can revert to an old version. Easy fix.
I guess, but both games you mentioned expect you to play multiple campaigns to begin with.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I remember that Meltys Quest had it as a regular feature.

Also omega hype for the release.:LOL:
Wouldn't call the pregnancy in Meltys Quest a "regular feature" it was about as basic as it could be while still being part of the actual game outside just endings. It was litterally get fully pregnant while being defeated by certain few monsters (and even then not even guaranteed for all of them, unless you had used skill that require a relatively high slut level to get), and then you couldn't even enter any area with fighting untill you visited the clinic to give birth. Any less and it wouldn't even exist

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
Oct 16, 2017
Last I heard, Remtairy had said there were "no plans to include pregnancy" (which is the main reason I ignored this game for a long time, lol). But that was quite a while back. Strange considering how much he seems to like corruption. It wouldn't make much sense in the main plotline/events of game due to the time constraint, but it would for bad ends and the free-roam post game. Maybe they'd consider adding it to the free roam mode and/or as part of the slut ending. Or maybe Remtairy just doesn't like pregnancy, never heard his reasoning for why he didn't want to include it.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Wrong opinion but an opinion nonetheless
it's more like watching the lord of the rings trilogy for the first time and after 10 min saying: "yeah this is boring. it doesn't have any real action scenes or epic moments!"
without unlocking jobs, the first floor IS boring, unless you know what you're doing and go for a specific build. so I prefer to say they just didn't give the game enough time to shine.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes