manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is that it for the side jobs ? I thought there would be a nurse job or gym / PE teacher job.
Hope they add it as post-release content. IIRC Melty also didn't have most of the post game stuff it eventually got so it also kinda had a bland ending on the original release.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Is that it for the side jobs? I thought there would be a nurse job or gym / PE teacher job.
Yes, that is it for the side jobs. HOWEVER, if you support the game on steam we may get more. They see sales first before they do anything else. (Buy the game then in the reviews tell em what you would like to see).

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
Yes, that is it for the side jobs. HOWEVER, if you support the game on steam we may get more. They see sales first before they do anything else. (Buy the game then in the reviews tell em what you would like to see).
Depending on it's price I might

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
everybody talking about the ending but no one talks about rem and sachinama notes. their journey are so goddamn wholesome
I think its strangely awesome that you only get to see their wholesome notes when you get the full slut ending, which seems to have become the intended way to play.

The virgin-ish ending after trying so damn hard (or cheating in my case since I just wanted to see it) gets you a quick ending, credits and a slap to the bum before teleporting you to new game plus

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I think its strangely awesome that you only get to see their wholesome notes when you get the full slut ending, which seems to have become the intended way to play.

The virgin-ish ending after trying so damn hard (or cheating in my case since I just wanted to see it) gets you a quick ending, credits and a slap to the bum before teleporting you to new game plus
There is no intended way to play kekw. Imo, I loved the empress ending as I wanted a happier end for her as that's what her feelings detail if you dont have high slut/passives. Hell, I even got that ending with No kiss and no vaginal or anal sex. Holy empress BAYBEEE!

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Does anyone know that the TRUE final boss' purple bar does? I defeated them before i could figure it out.
its energy, the final boss has the exact same system as Karryn, willpower, stamina, energy. The purple bar is energy, the bar under is willpower and the highest is health.

Reactions: Gamer Fafala
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes