Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I want to support Rem, but I loathe the idea of getting this on Steam, since, well, it broadcasts what you are playing to friends. I originally wanted to buy on ci-en, but now that version is getting censored. Anyone have suggestions?
I believe there is an option on Steam to hide certain games from broadcast

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Just a heads up that the beta testing is finished and the only available v10 beta to download is the 10g version via mediafire at https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9b-j-remtairy.33777/post-7064969

As no uploader bothered to actually upload ANY version i posted here even though i reported them we are out of luck, somebody actually REJECTED my game update report lmao

Well see ya all on the release day

Edit : If there is enough interest i might upload my v10i already patched version

fdgftrtrwr

Oct 2, 2018
Just a heads up that the beta testing is finished and the only available v10 beta to download is the 10g version via mediafire at https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9b-j-remtairy.33777/post-7064969

As no uploader bothered to actually upload ANY version i posted here even though i reported them we are out of luck, somebody actually REJECTED my game update report lmao

Well see ya all on the release day

Edit : If there is enough interest i might upload my v10i already patched version
Unfortunately
link doesn't work(patch link)

azoth00

May 23, 2020
Does anyone know if the final release will have a gallery mode?
Sachinama haven't announced such thing ever, but I think there's something new Sachinama haven't mentioned comes in release version.
It is just beta version for test play and debug. Indeed gallery mode needs test, but not that much. So there's a chance Sachinama has omitted gallery mode for beta.

also Free Battle Mode may be.

asdd12

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone have v10i? The mega links do not work and the rapidshare links also do not work. Send me message if there is a torrent or if you can just upload it for me. Thank you!

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Sachinama haven't announced such thing ever, but I think there's something new Sachinama haven't mentioned comes in release version.
It is just beta version for test play and debug. Indeed gallery mode needs test, but not that much. So there's a chance Sachinama has omitted gallery mode for beta.

also Free Battle Mode may be.
Yeah, I'd definitely like a free battle mode. It can be so hard to get the right scenes out in the wild with the current battle system.

Reactions: user171

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
That "option" is really a trap for new players. Every time you agree to do it, guard aggression goes up, which makes them attack more, and increases chances they invade your office after masturbation.

And you won't be able to beat them while naked, horny and unarmed
Lmao I have done this a few times. Although it was luck that her Cock desire wasn't high, so I just kicked them t odeath.

Does anybody know, what the conditions are, for the Happy End ending? Really curious, since I had a run, in which I only had Handjobs and Footjobs but I still got it.
While you already got the answer for it, ima just say when slut lvl goes into the 50-60 range is risky. Past that and yea Happy ending for you.

Yeah, I'd definitely like a free battle mode. It can be so hard to get the right scenes out in the wild with the current battle system.
This is already in the game lmao, after you beat Lvl 5 you can set up custom battles with specific ppl to farm the right scenes. HELL, you can even set her defeat scenes too. Meaning if she ever loses a battle on floor 4, she, gets teleported to floor 1 for the blowgang scene.

Reactions: I'mWabbit
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes