Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Got a weird bug. Karryn isn't wearing any panties.

She's got a band of condoms around her leg, but no panties.

Sleeping and cleaning up does not fix this.

Probably a bug with CCMod?

EDIT: Fixed. Masturbating before bed and sleeping will not regenerate panties.
Regularly sleeping will.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Got a weird bug. Karryn isn't wearing any panties.

She's got a band of condoms around her leg, but no panties.

Sleeping and cleaning up does not fix this.

Probably a bug with CCMod?

EDIT: Fixed. Masturbating before bed and sleeping will not regenerate panties.
Regularly sleeping will.
That's probably not a bug. There are passive(s) that can make karryn wake up without her panties.

Reactions: JustAl and Onyxdime

AXavyg

Nov 18, 2018
I was wondering if there was any way to increase/decrease the chances of encountering a wanted enemy. I think CCod has something that affects it called preferred first-time rate, can't recall the name. Also, the remtairywanted.js has a base and added chance but not sure if those should be touched. if someone who knows more about this and has tested this more than I have I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
How do you escape from the night mode? When I try to get back to the office it says that the visitor centre is closed and won't let me get any closer than that, then I get attacked and end up in a night mode loop

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do you escape from the night mode? When I try to get back to the office it says that the visitor centre is closed and won't let me get any closer than that, then I get attacked and end up in a night mode loop
There is another route you can take(through the yard) to Karryn's office. You can also sleep in a guard room, doing so should restore her clothes.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yes, apparently people in general cannot accept a lot of times that they're in the minority and more people may like the stuff they do not.
i just think karryns face looks less mature in the new art wich takes away from her personallity as a career woman. its not all about what looks more sexy it allso matters what the character is supposed to represent. most people will find a younger looking woman more atractive but when you have a milf kind of character it can be sexy in a different way.

BoomerangBoyIsBoomy

Apr 6, 2023
Yo! I'm tryna get this to work on Joiplayer but I'm running into difficulties (it's saying the game isn't compatible), I surfed through the search feature here and came up with no results on how to fix this but people saying they could play. Help please

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Its not like you can copy rights "ideals", but since Karryn prison were among the first of fingers handful of battle fuck gene, the laters coming out doesnt feel just as exciting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes