Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
im curious is the game fully completed meaning no new stuff is going to be added to the game? cause floor 4 is literally empty with no events or anything to do

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hmm maybe it is because i only played pure Karryn but i don't recall ever fighting guards.
Do they show anywhere else other then invading office?
Yeah, I didn't have to fight a single one in my recent pure run, but I've also completely avoided raising their aggression.
I remember playing one of the old beta versions as a slut character, and I kept fighting the office guards a lot. Later they showed up in regular battles constantly, and were by far the most dangerous enemies in the game.

im curious is the game fully completed meaning no new stuff is going to be added to the game? cause floor 4 is literally empty with no events or anything to do
This remains to be seen. They want to see if the game sales would warrant further time investment, but from what I've seen, they've made no promises.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys, I just got to lvl 3, so far I tried to have Karryn as pure as possible but I intend to slowly start corrupting her now.
I wanted to know if there's any situation that Karryn is just teased until she can't take it anymore and begs for something, be it to cum/fuck or whatever.
I think that in those games of corruption making the heroine beg for it it's the ultimate accomplishment, so if there's any situation like that I really don't wanna miss it.
This game is awesome, really glad I found it, but I'm playing it on a really old notebook, I already disabled most of the stuff but the battles/bar job can still run quite slow. Any mods/tips to improve performance?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Are the side jobs required to keep things in check? I've tried doing the receptionist job but it only give back a single order. Doesn't seem like its worth the money I spent to unlock it.
With enough work done, you can get over +10 Order per Shift.

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Which options you have to edit to allow cheats in all difficulties?
And to disabling time limit?

ok, i managed to find the answer myself for the "cheat menu always enable" :

in the the remtairyprison.js files, change this:

JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.cheatMode = function() {
    if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    return this.freeMode() || this.easyMode();
to this:

JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.cheatMode = function() {
    //if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    return true;
(add the // if you want it to affect endless battle).

But I didn't find anything for disabling the time limit. Anyone?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
This game is awesome, really glad I found it, but I'm playing it on a really old notebook, I already disabled most of the stuff but the battles/bar job can still run quite slow. Any mods/tips to improve performance?
Try the following method:-
Go to the game's settings and set the "Force 60 FPS" and "Smoother CG Loading" to "ON".

If it's still laggy, turn the "Force 60 FPS" to "OFF" then go to your graphics' control panel and manually limit the game's FPS to 60.

If that still doesn't help, your only choice is to set "Simple Battle Cut-ins" to "ON" which disables their animations.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
I'm gonna let some steam off here.
Fuck my good playthrough, been playing for a few days, everything was good until I got far into the level 3 and lost a battle. Then it was impossible to escape level 3 because there was ALWAYS an enemy blocking my way, I had to battle with 50% fatigue so escape was impossible. Kept losing until order is reduced to 0. Literally a forced game over just because I lost a single battle. Fuck you devs, I guess.
its just like level 1...when you lose, a thug blocks the doorway.
gotta slut it out, or beat em to win

Hey, enjoy your one ending scene that's a just a copy paste of an older scene with a different outfit. Even the lose scene is boring
i for one, loved the scene. just wish there was more guys that followed her to the room.
cant wait for a ccmod to make the outfit perma.

Last edited:

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Unfortunately you can't escape if you are fatigued.

I'm making modifications to make the game easier but I'm still on release version(v1.0.1c) so I'm not sure if it'll work for new version. Does anyone know which files are changed in the new version(1.0.1f)? Maybe it'll work if they didn't change the file I'm editing.
is a helpful resource. You can see exactly what files changed each update.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I see. Thank you for the answer.
Do you mind give me an endgame save of your combat build for reference ? if possible a slut build one too (but that's not important for me right now).
Again, thank you very much.
See, my save currently is uh... done lol. like I'm in the happy end farming titles and passives for fun rn lol (I had already gotten the empress ending and the titles associated with it during the beta) so now I'm rly just title farming and shit. I also play on prisoner mode, and only use 1 save. So, I don't have a slut build at all, I always do pure combat and if I feel like allowing her to do "Favors" I switch it up (Never penetration of the vagina tho lol).

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
You may be shocked to here this, but i've probably put about 200hrs into this game through all of its update. I never complained before because I though to myself "well when the full game comes out it will probably be much easier". I was wrong.

I'm not afraid of failing, just tired of it. I'm currently on my 8th playthrough without getting to the end. I've been on warden difficulty since the start

Currently, I have the "softcore sadist" title equipped. I don't belie that I have any others that are worth equipping for battle.

Im running the lv. 2 defensive upgrade for the halberd.

Let me know if you need a list of all my titles.
Send me your titles, cause Ima be frank unless you doing a slut run Softcore sadist SUCKS. Also don't run defensive on Halberd run offense. This game honestly has no real "defense".

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Hey guys, I just got to lvl 3, so far I tried to have Karryn as pure as possible but I intend to slowly start corrupting her now.
I wanted to know if there's any situation that Karryn is just teased until she can't take it anymore and begs for something, be it to cum/fuck or whatever.
I think that in those games of corruption making the heroine beg for it it's the ultimate accomplishment, so if there's any situation like that I really don't wanna miss it.
To answer your question regarding begging, Karryn does none of that lol (Not to the extent you are asking). I guess when she goes turbo slut yea, but at that point it's more like you are a succubus and all the prisoners are just mere toys.

The type of corruption you may be thinking of is degrading corruption, which I GUESS you can find by turning her into a masochist, but not rly lol. It's hard, to explain but even in sexual situations Karryn still feels like shes in power. (Depending on passives and if you have the sex skills)

Reactions: chillybop

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Just got what the Happy end, pulled it off with absolutely no sex occurring as well.

hoooo00000ly shit.
LMAO I DO THE SAME ALL THE TIME! I just always allow them to do titjobs and blowjobs. (Maybe Anal Sex, if I feel like it). I have yet to farm the last title for the happy end lol. And that's saying a lot as my save says I have over 80 titles (I even got the steam achievement for having 72+)

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Send me your titles, cause Ima be frank unless you doing a slut run Softcore sadist SUCKS. Also don't run defensive on Halberd run offense. This game honestly has no real "defense".
Here is my list

Emperor's Secretary
Cost saving Supervisor
Beautiful Warden
Stunning warden
A Disappointment
Abnormal Virgin
Softcore Sadist
Counterattacker
Blunt Woman
Female Slasher
Neo Slasher
Prision Fighter
Spinning Bird Kick!
Disciple of Agility
Suppressor
Pussy Petter
Like a Bird
Like a Dancer
Orc Slayer
Moster Slayer
Alpha Slayer
Wandering Eyes
Upstart Warden

Also, I here that you can eat a meal in the mess hall to reduce fatigue. Do you know exactly how to do this?

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
See, my save currently is uh... done lol. like I'm in the happy end farming titles and passives for fun rn lol (I had already gotten the empress ending and the titles associated with it during the beta) so now I'm rly just title farming and shit. I also play on prisoner mode, and only use 1 save. So, I don't have a slut build at all, I always do pure combat and if I feel like allowing her to do "Favors" I switch it up (Never penetration of the vagina tho lol).
I don't mind, it's just for reference of endgame stats. You can PM me your save, or just a screenshot of your Karryn's stats (must be the first page of the status screen where Warden Level is displayed)
Thank you again.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
To answer your question regarding begging, Karryn does none of that lol (Not to the extent you are asking). I guess when she goes turbo slut yea, but at that point it's more like you are a succubus and all the prisoners are just mere toys.

The type of corruption you may be thinking of is degrading corruption, which I GUESS you can find by turning her into a masochist, but not rly lol. It's hard, to explain but even in sexual situations Karryn still feels like shes in power. (Depending on passives and if you have the sex skills)
Oh well, I kinda imagined that was the case, too bad that niche is missing but the game is still awesome nonetheless.
Thank you for the answer!

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
undecided.

their stance was to "wait and see" game sales perception, but even if it did well there still was no promise or anything to keep working on DLC or such, just an indication that it is possible.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes