RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You missed the part, in which I said, that wrong was the wrong word but here you are focusing on it still. Good job.
Doesn't matter, the point was your statement regardless of whatever you want to call it is irrelevant to OP's actual point.
Avoiding the fight isn't "winning" the fight, such workarounds isn't a negation of the fact that "fighting them is impossible at start".

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Doesn't matter, the point was your statement regardless of whatever you want to call it is irrelevant to OP's actual point.
Avoiding the fight isn't "winning" the fight, such workarounds isn't a negation of the fact that "fighting them is impossible at start".
You are missing the point, in which OP was saying, that the run was insanly more difficult at the start because he could not deal with the Thugs.

So yes avoiding fights with Thugs in the first place therefor makes the run much easier at the start. So please try again and die on that specific hill now if you want for whatever reason.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So yes avoiding the fight with Thugs therefor, makes the run much easier at the start.
Again, "making the run easier at start" was never the point here.
They never claimed "you can't use information to your advantage to make the game easier for you".

You trying to dismiss the fact that "thugs are impossible at start" by saying "just don't fight them" does not invalidate that fact.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Again, "making the run easier at start" was never the point here.
You trying to dismiss the fact that "thugs are impossible at start" by saying "just don't fight them" does not invalidate that fact.
Uh... let's look my first post on that matter.

You can avoid Thugs on the First Floor as long as you want. They only spawn in specific rooms.
So say what you want. What I was saying was always aimed at, make the run easier at the start. So honestly, I won't bother anymore, since you are trying to move this somewhere completly different. Don't have an issue with having a nice argument but pulling things out of your ass, no thanks.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So say what you want. What I was saying was always aimed at, make the run easier at the start. So honestly, I won't bother anymore, since you are trying to move this somewhere completly different. Don't have an issue with having a nice argument but pulling things out of your ass, no thanks.
And when your originally only stated that, did I respond to that? No, I did not because originally, there was no intent implied of "dismissing OP's point". It was merely an advice and nothing more.

I only responded to it after you claimed OP's statement is "wrong" multiple times trying to dismiss it and later you changed your stance(because you couldn't admit you were wrong) while still having dismissive intent which is what I've been taking an issue with.

OP had a tough experience at start, their experience is valid because of the fact that they are in fact tough at start.
The fact that "x fight is difficult at start" doesn't suddenly become invalid just because "you can do y to make things easier overall".

Reactions: DADofWAR

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Is there a way to mute the sound played when Karryn's orgasming? Not the moan but the sound effect (without muting all other sounds).

Edit : Ok I managed to do it myself.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And when your originally only stated that, did I respond to that? No, I did not because originally, there was no intent implied of "dismissing OP's point". It was merely an advice and nothing more.

I only responded to it after you claimed OP's statement is "wrong" multiple times trying to dismiss it and later you changed your stance(because you couldn't admit you were wrong) while still having dismissive intent which is what I've been taking an issue with.

OP had a tough experience at start, their experience is valid because of the fact that they are in fact tough at start.
The fact that "x fight is difficult at start" doesn't suddenly become invalid just because "you can do y to make things easier overall".
Question, you do actually understand that I meant his point is "wrong" in combination of cheating... right? Making a conclusion of something, while not playing it to it's full potential? (and don't worry, I can admit when I am wrong. Just because sometimes I cannot exactly bring my point across, since english is not my native language, doesn't mean I am wrong)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Making a conclusion of something, while not playing it to it's full potential?
One doesn't need to play 1000hrs+ in order to make a conclusion of the game.
No, he doesn't need to explore the game to its fullest extent, figure out every possible tricks, strats, meta builds etc.
People just want to enjoy the game how they like, not everyone wants to know the most efficient way of "playing the game".

OP's experience of the game from start to finish is completely valid. (They're not some guy like Quantum TV who plays a game for a while, gets clapped, quits and says game is trash.)
You're making it out as if they claimed that "fight is hard" when they said "fight is hard at start", they literally even said it gets easier later on.

Your argument is kind of like saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is not really hard because you can just choose to not fight and instead wait until you're OP, LULW" which is when you're totally ignoring the actual point.

Reactions: Tonkin and Nazzar

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
One doesn't need to play 1000hrs+ in order to make a conclusion of the game.
No, he doesn't need to explore the game to its fullest extent, figure out every possible tricks, strats, meta builds etc.

OP's experience of the game from start to finish is completely valid. (They're not some guy like Quantum TV who plays a game for a while, gets clapped, quits and says game is trash.)
You're making it out as if they claimed that "fight is hard" when they said "fight is hard at start", they literally even said it gets easier later on.

Your argument is kind of like saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is not really hard because you can just choose to not fight and instead wait until you're OP, LULW" which is when you're totally ignoring the actual point.
Yeah, I am done. That is some of the biggest strawmen shit I have seen in a while. Stay on that hill and stay strong soldier.

And just as a side note of how stupid your point is.

Your argument is kind of saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is really hard because I beelined for the boss and it whooped my ass. So the Game isn't balanced" which is when, you are ignoring my point.

See how I can randomly just make something up like you? Isn't this fun?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
In other words: I'm just going to weasel my way out when I have no actual argument.

Otherwise, please point out the "strawman" that I made.
And just as a side note of how stupid your point is.

Your argument is kind of saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is really hard because I beelined for the boss and it whooped my ass. So the Game isn't balanced" which is when, you are ignoring my point.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So you're implying as if OP stated the game isn't "balanced" just because of their one point of "bar fight was hard at start" while completely ignoring rest of the points contributing to it?

Holy, that's a huge logical leap there, bud.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So you're implying as if OP stated the game isn't "balanced" just because of their one point of "bar fight was hard at start" while completely ignoring rest of the points contributing to it?

Holy, that's a huge logical leap there, bud.
Holy, it is actually impressive how you ignore other parts of my comments, to have an argument and feel like you are correct.

You get the point of -----> MAKING IT UP <-------? Because it is something you like to do.
So with that I am really done. Next time, read everything and try to understand something instead of just cherry picking. Have a nice day.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You get the point of -----> MAKING IT UP <-------? Becasue it is something you like to do.
Made what up? The ER thing was an analogy to make a point that you're ignoring the main point. :FacePalm:
OP got to a conclusion that "bar fight hard at start", that doesn't change if you "don't fight", "wait till you're stronger", "engage that fight later when you've become stronger". The fact still remains that "at start, it's hard". Doesn't matter if you think that's not how OP should play, completely irrelevant to the point.

Next time, read everything and try to understand something instead of just cherry picking.
Take your own advice, from someone who claims to have difficulty phrasing their words exactly how they mean. Saying one thing then changing it later making excuse that it's not what you meant and now I'm the one who's not interpreting you correctly? Lol, okay dude.

Holy, it is actually impressive how you ignore other parts of my comments, to have an argument and feel like you are correct.
You're literally projecting yourself at this point. Attacking the analogy instead of the point I'm making.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Take your own advice, from someone who claims to have difficulty phrasing their words exactly how they mean. Saying one thing then changing it later making excuse that it's not what you meant and now I'm the one who's not interpreting you correctly? Lol, okay dude.
You mean the thing that I then corrected and said, how I meant it? Therefor actually admitting my mistake (something you claim I cannot do funnily enough) and you keep pounding on the first thing even though it is mute? You want me to defend a point, that I have corrected quite a while ago. Somehow you fail to address that. Weird isn't it.

Also just randomly
Also, they said "beating them in a fight was mathematically impossible at that point", they said at that point of the game, so no, they're not really wrong as they never claimed you're forced to fight or lose but that you can't beat them at start.
I can fight in the Bar 1st Day and not lose. So even then, funnily enough, they are actually wrong with that statment. Or you want to tell me, that it is mathematically impossible to win against Thugs early?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You mean the thing that I then corrected and said, how I meant it? Therefor actually admitting my mistake (something you claim I cannot do funnily enough) and you keep pounding on the first thing even though it is mute? You want me to defend a point, that I have corrected quite a while ago. Somehow you fail to address that. Weird isn't it.
Except I did address it very clearly multiple times, my issue wasn't you saying "statement was wrong", my issue always have been you trying to dismiss OP's point solely based on your false assumptions. Yes, you changed your stance but your intent remains the same.

I can fight in the Bar 1st Day and not lose. So even then, funnily enough, they are actually wrong with that statment. Or you want to tell me, that it is mathematically impossible to win against Thugs early?
Ah, so you're taking things out of context now?
When this was about:
In a stark contrast with the unarmed challenge run, this one was intensely more difficult at start and easier at the end.
Either you're purposefully trolling or I'm just talking to a brick wall so I'm going to do myself a favor here.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Except I did address it very clearly multiple times, my issue wasn't you saying "statement was wrong", my issue always have been you trying to dismiss OP's point solely based on your false assumptions.
What false assumption? It is a fact, that you can avoid the Thugs early and therefor, make the run easier at the start. That was my point, that he made his run much harder than it needed to be. But I also made clear that I don't blame them for not knowing it, since you need to know in what room, what can spawn. This has nothing to do with dismissing something. It is pointing out a simple fact. You don't like facts? Well your problem, not mine.

Ah, now you're taking things out of context now?
When this was about "In a stark contrast with the unarmed challenge run, this one was intensely more difficult at start and easier at the end.".
Either you're purposefully trolling or I'm just talking to a brick wall so I'm going to do myself a favor here.
Trolling? You answered with this from this quote.

So that is the same reason why, when somebody says, when you fight Thugs on the first floor early, then I am going to point out that is just wrong to do so, since you can avoid them easy until you are Level 12.
And you, as I quoted, repeated it to me as a point. Did you not?
To get this right, you make an analogy, a terrible one to try to paint me in a certain direction. Me I just take directly what you have said that directly relates to this entire "Thug, wrong" drama and I am taking things out of context? Must be fun to spin anything the way you like.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys i need help,
i am doing a virgin run and I just got snatched up by guards who are taking my virginity.
I exited the game but now it loads at the start of that scene and the guards always go for the pussy because its aroused,
is there any way to go back.
here is my save pls help
Ok, there are probably some easy ways to salvage it, but the way I'd probably do is editing the Passives js file (RemtairyKarrynPassives.js). This section of the code will allow most people to get most of what they want out of saves because it's a very simple area that controls everything a guard can do to Karryn.

You can control F to find the following code:

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Just edit the bolded section to be like 2000 and Karryn's pussy will become unfuckable. You can mod it back after the interaction. You can also increase desire for any of the other requirements as well, say, if you wanna keep her ass intact.

Reactions: Kevstah456
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes