xfto

Dec 1, 2019
most people say the current mods are on hold until the new content and art is released. i also tried a few and can confirm, they mess your current version of the game up... if you find the magical combination of game version + current mods that actually do work, feel free to share that information...

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
Sounds more like an engine problem. If I remember correctly these kind of skills works this way, hits are calculated before the first strike. So if there's 4 targets, the 1rst strike is supposed to hit target 2, the 2nd strike to hit target 4, and the last strike target 2. But if you kill the target 2 at the first hit, you'll lose 1 hit. Because possibles hit target aren't recalculated after each strike.
Pretty much every rpgm game that feature a skewer like skill got this problem.
Thats not how this Game does Skewer. Enemies are not really dead when their HP drops to 0. If target 2 would be "killed" at the first hit, it could still receive other skewer hits. Its due to this why i dislike Skewer as each hit still grants pleasure points (Cleave > Skewer in pure). Before, dev did not really discard any enemy and its due to this why people experience slowdowns in Endless Waves.

Dickhead8888's problem is a simple one. He might not like it, but it's a feature that is mentioned in the Game.

Skewer Training 2 Edict: "Skewer MAY hit a third time" <--- It's not guaranteed.

With Skewer Training 2 you will have approximately 75% Chance to hit for a third time.
With Skewer Training 3, that chance is reduced to approximately 35% Chance but you gain a guaranteed +1 hit.
Skewer Specialization also grant a guaranteed +1 hit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Thats not how this Game does Skewer. Enemies are not really dead when their HP drops to 0. If target 2 would be "killed" at the first hit, it could still receive other skewer hits. Its due to this why i dislike Skewer as each hit still grants pleasure points (Cleave > Skewer in pure). Before, dev did not really discard any enemy and its due to this why people experience slowdowns in Endless Waves.

Dickhead8888's problem is a simple one. He might not like it, but it's a feature that is mentioned in the Game.

Skewer Training 2 Edict: "Skewer MAY hit a third time" <--- It's not guaranteed.

With Skewer Training 2 you will have approximately 75% Chance to hit for a third time.
With Skewer Training 3, that chance is reduced to approximately 35% Chance but you gain a guaranteed +1 hit.

Why do you keep deleting your own posts, are you wanted by fbi or something?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017

So its not a glitch, just a middle finger

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Its just a thing i do. I once logged back in to my Facebook account after years and saw some posts i made when i was younger.It was cringe to look at... Started to delete posts semi-regularly if i feel like the receiver got the message or if the post is not needed (in the case of f95, i need 3-5 posts for some features). It sticked to me.
Weird fetish(or should I say trauma?) but ok.

Kyroph

Aug 5, 2020
a few months ago the condom drinking in ccmod was broken for a while and you would get filled condoms out of thin air without having sex, i dont know how it works now im waiting for the game to be somewhat in a final state to play it again with ccmod.
Welp, that makes sense. Thanks

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
How do you know I have Steam open? :oops: Are you spying on me?:eek:
No we just guess you are illiterate.
You are not the first one, you won't be the last one. I'm pretty sure last hundred pages are filled with people who had the same "problem" as you.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
first point I use this site very little...
second point I was just joking ...
third point just needed to say where the problem is and the solution without drama!!
however... thank you for the "answer"

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
first point I use this site very little...
second point I was just joking ...
third point just needed to say where the problem is and the solution without drama!!
however... thank you for the "answer"
Be sure to use the forum search next time, you'll save everyones time, especially yours.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes