DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
No, you don't need to install anything else.

Because it is a game engine. Game engines are tools, they can't offer something without a developer who knows how to use them. That said, rpg maker is pretty limited compared to unity. This game could've easily been a fully 3d game if it was made using unity but I doubt this dev knows how to use it.
Eh. Most 3D Unity Hentai games are shit. It most likely would have lost some of it's charm.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
No, you don't need to install anything else.

Because it is a game engine. Game engines are tools, they can't offer something without a developer who knows how to use them. That said, rpg maker is pretty limited compared to unity. This game could've easily been a fully 3d game if it was made using unity but I doubt this dev knows how to use it.
3D is a downgrade 99% of the time. And 100% of the time when your artist only does 2d work.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Eh. Most 3D Unity Hentai games are shit. It most likely would have lost some of it's charm.
It would definitely lose atleast some of its charm. But I just wonder how it would look and play. I am imagining something like last evil but without cards and with better graphics.

Reactions: RedAISkye

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It would definitely lose atleast some of its charm. But I just wonder how it would look and play. I am imagining something like last evil but without cards and with better graphics.
Like I said. Personally for me, I hate the cartoony look of these 3D Unity Hentai games. Last Evil has kinda shit looking visuals. Much much less quality then the hand drawn art KP has.

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
Okay, so clearly I am the fool. I am having issues loading this on Joiplay with the current download. Would like some insight or if anyone else has this on mobile

Reactions: WhimQuery

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I hope when they are all done with this project they just release the assets properly so modders can more easily add side jobs and more content. Even with the poses already in the game, people make outfits and change side jobs in a way that completely change how they work.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I hope when they are all done with this project they just release the assets properly so modders can more easily add side jobs and more content. Even with the poses already in the game, people make outfits and change side jobs in a way that completely change how they work.
Idk what you mean by assets but most if not all of the code is already in a readable format. Pictures can already be extracted/converted from game files. Same can also be said for sounds effects and voices.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes