indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I am guessing that it is just bug fixes as I had already read that on the first page and the steam page also says just bugs fixes.

Serofell

Jul 27, 2021
Gotta say not a fan of the art changes. Not only is it her face massively changed her body and outfit has also changed. Its not skin tight at the bottom anymore. Might have to play the older versions from now on.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask, is this the final most completed version or will the developers add more content in the future? thanks in advance!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Why was the gym DLC cancelled? Plus it would have been better to add it to the main game directly but well.

Wait, I just noticed he has no Patreon page anymore. What happened? Seems like he moved everything to Subscribestar?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
i get a failed to execute "createLinearGradiant" on "CanvasRenderingContext2D": The provided double value is non-finite error every time I enter a battle. The only mod i have is the cheat menu.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So the game doesn't boot up, and i downloaded the dummy steam loader and my PC detected it as a virus, it also says that it takes 0 bytes of storage, how do i fix this?
Before doing anything else, you should first uninstall your """"Anti-virus"""" if it detected a dummy(empty) file as a "virus". :HideThePain:

The purpose of the dummy file is to easily disable the Steam loader plugin with a simple extract directly into the game folder. Since, people don't read and may delete the wrong file if done manually.

You can also just stop Steam before starting the game if you don't really use Steam that much.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes