Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Got super hype for a second there because I was pretty sure the hugenormous tits dlc wasn't out yet. Then I was sad because I was right.

• Sad
Reactions: Favaro

E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
Is there any benefit of accepting fan's requests other than getting some scenes in future? I mean after a while almost every visitor starts requesting and you cant earn order points from the job. Is there something I am missing or you can actually benefit from these requests?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Is there any benefit of accepting fan's requests other than getting some scenes in future? I mean after a while almost every visitor starts requesting and you cant earn order points from the job. Is there something I am missing or you can actually benefit from these requests?
The only benefit is if you want to jerkoff. Visitors that do a lewd request leave afterwards and contribute nothing to the prison, they just waste time in your shift.

AiNguyen

Dec 3, 2018
The only benefit is if you want to jerkoff. Visitors that do a lewd request leave afterwards and contribute nothing to the prison, they just waste time in your shift.
Yep, just like everything else in this game, is Karryn accepts too much lewd stuff during this job, she eventually becomes useless at it going forward.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what's new and the gym stuff is just so arrgg try to biuld up there stuff for her to do something are for them to and the shit takes forever to biuld up there bar.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Thats not the only benefit. You get exp for just about anything you do in the game. Handshakes give charm exp while other actions(sex stuff) give dexterity and endurance exp. Also, you can earn money from handshakes but to do that you need to unlock a title first(or a passive, I don't remember which).

Reactions: Kijeryn

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Dude's spending more time on the post-dev for this game than the entire development of Melty's Quest
Yeah. Kinda feels like my man is suffering from success here. I can kinda see why it would be difficult to move on from such a uniquely high quality game in the field (like, just compare KP to literally any other RPGM eroge) and start something new and potentially not as groundbreaking from scratch, but I do wish he'd move on already.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes