souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I never opened Steam.
If you have steam installed, you probably have it running in the background. Closing steam isn't just closing out of the window, it's more like minimizing it. You specifically have to click the steam button in the upper left of the steam window, then click exit there.

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
Alright, question
I'm too low level for the happy ending and I want to cheat my way in (and cheat back) so Karryn stays pretty reluctant about taking dick, how do I do it?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Anybody can help with error 'failed to load :img/karryn/map/zaa_rightarm_cover1_3 ? , how to fix it? Please help

Last edited:

Serofell

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone have a link to the 1.27 version? Not a fan of the new art and would like to be able to play the older models.

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
What is the newest version out rn? And if possible could anyone give it because it seems one on f95 isnt the newest

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
yea and the thighs are arguably worse than the face. they even changed her skin tight outfit so the toe is not visible anymore. just a lot of downgrades for people that preferred the original
The gif I posted was a preview from Sachinama's Ci-en blog. Looks like in game it was touched up some and the cameltoe is visible. Or maybe it depends on how aroused/wet she is if you can see it or not.

Reactions: Beats9821

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Alright, question
I'm too low level for the happy ending and I want to cheat my way in (and cheat back) so Karryn stays pretty reluctant about taking dick, how do I do it?
You can mod her reaction to doing sexy things by modding RemtairyReactionScore.js in the KP\www\js\plugins.
There are 4 reaction levels (starting with level 0), you can change the react score by changing the (N) level in the const..._LV(N)_REQ = X; to something like 999.
The way it works is that sexy things that happen to Karryn will earn her passives that will contribute to her reaction score. The more passives she gets, the more reaction score she accumulates and eventually she will reach the requirement of the higher level, which will make her speak horny, the sounds will become more sexy and so on.
Note, that this will also impact enemy lines and may be other things I do not have a clue about.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes