danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
You fool. Now we are going to get a dozen posts form people applying the latest version of CC mod and other mods to that and breaking their game because they are dumb.
Currently 1.2.7.20 is the last version that's supported by all mods, Mods havent been updated for 1.2.8.20.

Reactions: Serofell

bastos46

Apr 5, 2018
is there a way to avoid the total slut dialogs? Like I love all the sex scenes and all but is there a way or a mod to tweak the dialogs so that Karryn always has this kind of reluctant side to do things and without falling into the "I love gulping dick cheese" part? Maybe some slutiness treshold to avoid exceeding or something?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
is there a way to avoid the total slut dialogs? Like I love all the sex scenes and all but is there a way or a mod to tweak the dialogs so that Karryn always has this kind of reluctant side to do things and without falling into the "I love gulping dick cheese" part? Maybe some slutiness treshold to avoid exceeding or something?
You can mod it so it has the pure Virgin dialog

Kaigunchusa

Jun 1, 2021
I am not having that problem, but as I understand it there are I maybe 2 versions as in a steam and an OP version maybe?

The latest OP version
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.8.20 + DLCs]
has been working fine for me, <<< Note the For Me, and my older save's are apparently working fine as well.

I am running on a win 11 system Nvidia 4070 rtx. Just offering info, not trying to pick at you or anything. ( I truly understand the frustration of a CTD

i try the 1.2.8 and the 1.2.7 but both of them still crash when i open the nw.exe

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Rem and Sachi needs to move on to the next project man. I really hope they go the whole live2d/full animation route with the next one given how much automation has improved with the recent developments in the machine learning/ai field. Seeing Sachi's work in full motion would be a treat.
Nope, they need to add more stuff to this game, since its clearly was rushed.

I do believe that they have to move on, but not just yet.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Currently 1.2.7.20 is the last version that's supported by all mods, Mods havent been updated for 1.2.8.20.
Ccmod's pregnant cg still overrides h cup breasts permanently when karryn gets pregnant. So it doesn't fully support that version or any version after h cup update.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes