zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Same issue
why does my karryn's prison just crash after i double click on nw.exe?
i cant open the game? i open the nw.exe but it keep crashing
Crashing to desktop for me soon as the window opens. Any solutions?
Ya me too, when i open it just crash
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-8-20-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-12419580

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Is it just me or now you have a "grace period" windows time countdown everytime you start up the game. RPG chances are far better to your advantages upon the first few battles,where you constantly dealing 25k of crit damage 1 and evade every hit, or the AI fruequenly not using their turns, blatantly let you have an easy effortless win, then suddenly after the 5th or 6th combat, the game does a switcheroony, at lv 41 I now deal an absolute 130dmg every hit, while an generic prisoner does triple crit and I end up on the round after first turns. Of course I'd want to try save scumming, quiting and redo the same battle, come back to find out I now triple skewer crit an absolute 10k of damage first turn, take out 3 out of 6 dudes, the rest of which basically either skip their turns or throw some weak punch, allow me to finish the fight in the next 3 turns resetting all my desires and pleasure bar. Rinse and repeat
Devs may be realize how unejoyableand unfair their antiplayer mechanics are and trying to get a balance on that, but giving out free wins are just as enjoyable as a forced loss, just lazy and bad.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Is it just me or now you have a "grace period" windows time countdown everytime you start up the game. RPG chances are far better to your advantages upon the first few battles,where you constantly dealing 25k of crit damage 1 and evade every hit, or the AI fruequenly not using their turns, blatantly let you have an easy effortless win, then suddenly after the 5th or 6th combat, the game does a switcheroony, at lv 41 I now deal an absolute 130dmg every hit, while an generic prisoner does triple crit and I end up on the round after first turns. Of course I'd want to try save scumming, quiting and redo the same battle, come back to find out I now triple skewer crit an absolute 10k of damage first turn, take out 3 out of 6 dudes, the rest of which basically either skip their turns or throw some weak punch, allow me to finish the fight in the next 3 turns resetting all my desires and pleasure bar. Rinse and repeat
Devs may be realize how unejoyableand unfair their antiplayer mechanics are and trying to get a balance on that, but giving out free wins are just as enjoyable as a forced loss, just lazy and bad.
Have you ever heard of enemy scaling? You may want to learn about that.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Have you ever heard of enemy scaling? You may want to learn about that.
are enemy scaling supposed to blatantly change to my advantages everytime I relaunch the game and reroll the same battle? Because that Its basically what im trying to say.
Are you being that disingenuous or just dumb or a bit of both?

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes