cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
both excelent games btw

honestly same, they were more expressive, this one her lips are too small, maybe it'll grow on me but i hope rem adds a cosmetic option to have the old expressions
Gotta say not a fan of the art changes. Not only is it her face massively changed her body and outfit has also changed. Its not skin tight at the bottom anymore. Might have to play the older versions from now on.
Y'all got some comparison pics for the new and old face? I haven't played this in a long time, I have no idea what the new face looks like. I looked through the thread and I found several people expressing dislike for the new face but I couldn't find anyone posting any example pics of the new sprites.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
Is save file from the old version can be used for the latest version? I have save file from 1.2.3.0.
I want to download the latest version but i don't want to replay from zero.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
I really like Karryn's updated CG. She kinda looks like Asagi with her new eyes. However, the CG without her weapon looks like the old art style.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Rem, we all love Karryn's Prison but it's time to work on your new game.

It's like Karryn's Prison but a Female Superherione who faces tons of low lifes and Super Villians who are all trying to corrupt, over power and fuck her!
This is actually a cool concept, I'd like to see it. Honestly though I think Karryn's Prison is probably a one hit wonder. I don't see Rem having the energy, work ethic or frankly mental stability to make another game on this scale and finish it anytime soon even if he does get all the same collaborators to help him out.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
new player here and after read a few back page, alot of people say old face is better can anyone make a compare picture of the old one and new one?

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
new player here and after read a few back page, alot of people say old face is better can anyone make a compare picture of the old one and new one?
Look at the preview pictures and DL the game. You can see the difference. Honestly it's mostly the eyes, she has more of a cunning and smug look now, the older eyes were a lot bigger. A few of the poses are also "pulled back" to show more of her body.

new CG's are not good she look more 2D like that
its downgrade

The pulled back look is probably why it seems like that. It's still the same style, I kept the old version to compare lol. Just pulled back to show more of her legs and the like when she's striking foes.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Whats the talk about AI art, are people again fucking retarded? if anything the AI picks up on the glow and improves on the texture because using art in that way is so prevalent and widely used. Look at more art you dumbass motherfuckers. It was in common use for half a decade before people even thought AI could be used to do jack shit.

On the other hand, p-cup too realistic and too small for my tastes. Needs gigacup and gigacock dlc where the inmates all have 2-foot cocks and Karryn has tits that defy all bras. I'd buy two games+dlcs. But Karryn having p-cup tits is a good start.

Apparently and according to ci-en post the p-cup dlc is finished but I cannot find it anywhere, if anything I assume we will see it by the end of this year or perhaps the beginning of next year.

• Angry
Reactions: FishyWishy9
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes