JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
I hope they finish updating the art soon. It sucks about finishing adjusting the colors and having to start over. I still wonder why he went with such clashing colors especially for the hair. He did change some of the colors slightly on the new set. I feel this time it will be better though. Here are some tests on the new art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Guys, how to make slower the evasion animation in battle, i want to see her butt while she evade, but its too freaking fast :c

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I have made a guide to editing Karryn's dialogue. And by editing I basically mean borrowing dialogue from other sections to wherever you want. As in being able to use trainer and bathroom dialogue outside of those sections, or whatever else you can think of.

If you can't even use basic text editing or read don't bother and don't ask for help as I will just ignore you.

Reactions: rambledamble

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If anything this thread should have taught everyone a long time ago. Nobody reads ANYTHING.
Yep!, and if people keep giving easy solutions (almost every page) when it's asked 5-10+ times in a row on almost every page, it's going to continue to happen, so w/e lol. Nothing wrong with trying to get people to try to learn things and put in some effort with problem solving skills.

Even if you put it on the front page, it would still be happening, and that right there is sad.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes