JughHass

Jul 17, 2019
I cannot get the latest version of this game to run on the Steam Deck
Can anyone help? I did all the same stuff I did for an older version but it just won't boot and I have no idea why.

JughHass

Jul 17, 2019
I cannot get the latest version of this game to run on the Steam Deck
Can anyone help? I did all the same stuff I did for an older version but it just won't boot and I have no idea why.
On that note, I also cannot get CCMod to work on the Deck either even with the older version that DOES boot
It first said I needed fast cutins, then after I installed that it works but it seems to crash partway through whatever fast cutins is doing and I can't figure out what the problem is.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I keep a list of files I've changed, including mods. When I decide to update the game or mods I use notepad++'s compare plugin to see if there are differences between files from new update and my current files. Then, I make the same changes to files of updated version too. This way I only change specific parts of code without touching any other changes made by developer. It takes some time but sadly this is the most efficient way I know of.
Just make a custom mod file and hijack whatever function you are editing. Base game files get loaded first and mods load after, so if the game updates and the base games .js file updates your mod remains untouched and working and over write base game changes because they loaded after.

Just make a .js file with this as the first lines. And name the file Custom.js

// #MODS TXT LINES:
// {"name":"Custom","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
// #MODS TXT LINES END

And then below it add whatever function you are changing with the changes you want. As an example I have this in mine

//Max Bar customers

Game_Troop.prototype.waitressBattle_startingCustomers = function() {
let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);
let customers = [];
let startingNum = 10;
let rep = $gameParty._barReputation;

startingNum = Math.min(startingNum, BAR_TOTAL_SEATS);

for(let i = 0; i < startingNum; ++i) {
customers.push(this.waitressBattle_validEnemyId());
}

return customers;
};
Which is from the waitress file and this edit makes it so 10 people always spawn when the waitress mini game starts so you have a full crowd.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
On that note, I also cannot get CCMod to work on the Deck either even with the older version that DOES boot
It first said I needed fast cutins, then after I installed that it works but it seems to crash partway through whatever fast cutins is doing and I can't figure out what the problem is.
The problem is if I am not mistaken steam deck is using linux but game and mods are made for windows.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Just make a custom mod file and hijack whatever function you are editing. Base game files get loaded first and mods load after, so if the game updates and the base games .js file updates your mod remains untouched and working and over write base game changes because they loaded after.

Just make a .js file with this as the first lines. And name the file Custom.js

And then below it add whatever function you are changing with the changes you want. As an example I have this in mine

Which is from the waitress file and this edit makes it so 10 people always spawn when the waitress mini game starts so you have a full crowd.
Thanks, this is indeed a good way of making/keeping small modifications but in my case I've touched way too many functions and way too many files to turn them into a mod like that.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
I assume he meant what else is gonna be in the p-cup dlc aside from the obvious.
Aa yeah but i didnt know there will be a new dlc. There are info somewhere ?

Edit: Already found info. still confused about new dlc.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ahh ok so maybe we'll be able to change karryn's breast size in the new dlc or she will have biggest tits only
There are already 2 different sizes (H and K cups) and the P-cup dlc will come out eventually, you can change the size of Karryn's breasts in the settings (you can also change the hair color and the amount of pubes she has).

Reactions: crocro0000

kurosuren

Jul 2, 2023
Is a mobile port planned/does one exist? Recently had to clean up my laptop's storage for work so I wanted another way to play this game

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes