Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Honestly, if we ever do get a new job, I think the Nurse suggestion is probably the best and most likely to be implemented. I'm not sure how they'd implement the Lifeguard job visually and the same with a job relating to the basketball court.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I fucking hate fighting Rogues, getting stuck in the Rimjob position for the whole fight is so boring.
That's why I prioritize beating them first. Also I find it disgusting.

Honestly, if we ever do get a new job, I think the Nurse suggestion is probably the best and most likely to be implemented. I'm not sure how they'd implement the Lifeguard job visually and the same with a job relating to the basketball court.
Teacher job would be also good. These inmates need some education ;)

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
QQ: How do I get the modded imagepacks? The links seem to lead to empty discord servers?
Are tehy outdated/discontinued or just moved to different location or am I just too stupid to find/dl them?^^

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
...I've honestly never met a single person who viewed alien x human as bestiality, outside of the aliens being depicted as animalistic that is....
If you have only ever viewed a 4 legged dog like creature as "animalistic" then that explains it.

Otherwise, Beastiality is actually a much more broad category if you choose to explore it, and yes, it has its own sub-genres.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Bruh.. ok this are ideas.. i kept.. from start to finish.. infirmary - prisoners get sick, karryn can nurse them (cough! Sex! Cough!).. library - prisoners are dumb - karryn is a model to learn about women, they can touch women parts (cough! In the end sex. Cough!) Binding cell - prisoners need punishment (cough! I am coughing you idiot!) Shower room - karryn need to wash too, during curfew there is no one. ( ;) Winkx2 my cough is gone, plus they are planning this i heard months ago).. farm - if she is done giving birth, that udder needs milking (need extra hand?) Pool - everyone needs to enjoy and relax and... (is that a bug? What was i saying? Anyway~ coughx2.. i coughed again!) And bruh give the chef, bartender, and shopkeeper a "raise"... if you know what i mean.. there is a cat? Pet her a lot, it might "jump", i dont know.. surprise me
Sure, in 6-8 years.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Banshee96

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Is there a mod to lets me remove certain enemy types, like slimes, nerds, etc.? I'd also like to remove sex toys. That shit's cringe.

Thanks in advance!
I think you want to replace those enemies instead of removing them, because if you remove them then you are stuck in level 1 lol,you can’t make progress because those enemies are present in the later levels, I tried to replace them not so long ago but it was a pain in the ass and the game just ignored what I replace in enemy troops.js and keep showing them, if someone can make a mod or edit the files and replace them to humans it would be much appreciated but i don’t think it’s gonna happen, the majority here are into the bestiality fetish

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Just imagine, karryn in a cowgirl suit. And the mini-game is to make her produce milk. But for her to lactate she needs to get aroused and banged as the enemies squeeze her tetas. Bro, the screen would be all white, hahahahahaha.
I like most of the ideas thrown here this icluded, but sadly I can't put all this stuff in. If I could I would do it in a heart beat.

Apr 1, 2018
Just imagine, karryn in a cowgirl suit. And the mini-game is to make her produce milk. But for her to lactate she needs to get aroused and banged as the enemies squeeze her tetas. Bro, the screen would be all white, hahahahahaha.
there is a mod for the strip job, still works in phase 1 but not in private dance. still a nice suit :p

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
With or without the Dummy Steam item found on the OP, I'm forever stuck on this screen:

Game used to run fine in the previous builds I tried, but now doesn't.
Is it because of the Steam files?

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes