Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
If by this meme/comment you mean that I should close Steam (which is the only solution I've found searching this thread), well, indeed, Steam is closed, and has not been open.

If you can point me to another solution, please, don't let me prevent you from doing so
Try restarting your pc
If your problem persists download the game again and extract it.
Also check if your antivirus is blocking the game
And check if your pc meets the minimum requirements for the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
If by this meme/comment you mean that I should close Steam (which is the only solution I've found searching this thread), well, indeed, Steam is closed, and has not been open.

If you can point me to another solution, please, don't let me prevent you from doing so
Check task manager, you might think you've closed steam but it might not have been closed properly. It is very rare but happens to me from time to time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.42 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested

Win [615 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yanisGrove4life

Jul 18, 2023
a small question guys. does the game work normaly when you install the CCmod manually? cuz every time i run into a battle or enter a room an error appears saying something about "resolutuon". is it because my pc(laptop) is trash (also im not that good at modding and coding so that's why maybe im the only one using the manual way)

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes