Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Who knows how to increase the chance of being heard when masturbating? CC mod or in the game.
In game is pretty easy.

First you have to sack the soldiers, then the other edicts in that tree raise the odds further, as does the level of guard aggression, so fight the guards next to the office... or just masturbate in the guard rooms scattered around the floors.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hey man when're you gonna update this?
Once there's enough updates or time passed.
3 CG renewal isn't worth uploading or downloading.

The latest Stable Diffusion release can't draw humans anymore because every training image to do with "woman" was removed. So the most popular image model is too terrible to use for anything now and hobbyist AI artists are looking to train some other model. Hot news, must've just happened today.

So on top of humans being bad at drawing hands, AI models can be disallowed from learning about what women look like so it becomes yet more difficult for AI to draw hands / elbows / waists.
Where did you get that shit from? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Ai has trouble with hands and feet BECAUSE humans are generally bad at it. There's 2 reasons for this, there's relatively few drawings with hands / feet as the focus to use in training AI and because many human artists are bad at drawing them, the AI is often trained from bad images to begin with.
Technically the reason AI has problems with hands and feet are because of the process of diffusion. AI doesn't 'see' anything, it doesn't know what a hand or a finger or anything is it basically denoises an image in a way that will attempt to recreate whatever is statistically likely to be in a specific area on the canvas based on what its training data contains, for fine details this can result in duplication and ghosting. The way AI is bad at hands doesn't resemble the way artists are bad at hands. An AI will create a hand with the wrong number of joints or fingers or just entirely mangle a hand entirely. A human artist will probably just fuck up the proportions.

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Error: Missing or invalid speed (undefined) for cutin_bs1_anime_0.json cut-in.
Function.__webpack_modules__../module/index.ts.SceneManager.setupApngLoaderIfNeed (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/FastCutIns.js:294:23)
Scene_Boot.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:794:26)
Function.SceneManager.updateScene (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36359:33)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain [as updateMainFluidTimestep] (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7894:12)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
Function.SceneManager.update (chrome-
extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7873:10)

Dafuq?

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
I began using CCMod and activated the pregnant mode feature, resulting in Karen becoming pregnant with a human child. I wonder how many days will pass before she gives birth to this child? Additionally, am I able to witness scenes depicting her pregnancy journey, such as post-birth moments, without any crude or distasteful content? My curiosity lies solely within understanding the duration of her pregnancy and its conclusion.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
I began using CCMod and activated the pregnant mode feature, resulting in Karen becoming pregnant with a human child. I wonder how many days will pass before she gives birth to this child? Additionally, am I able to witness scenes depicting her pregnancy journey, such as post-birth moments, without any crude or distasteful content? My curiosity lies solely within understanding the duration of her pregnancy and its conclusion.
The cycle is rather rapid, depending on few factors that you can also change.
And no, there's no birthing scenes, you just wake up and on the daily notifications you get to know that Karryn's given birth and that's that, next time you go to a combat and win/lose, you'll get some passives if you're eligible for them.

Reactions: sagasenor and rei_x

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Where did you get that shit from? :WaitWhat:
It's been a while since I posted. I browsed reddit for a short moment between work and a new SD3 build landed that gave a bunch of people messed up images of women, particularly lying on grass. So the hivemind proceeded to post busted pictures of women and I was too busy to bother prompting myself, so I assumed people may have a point that suspicious update notes would eventually lead to the purging of being able to draw ladies.

Then I check back today, and the subreddit activity has already moved enough to the point where I can't find those posts anymore and everyone seems to have arrived at the conclusion that SD 3.0 is fine.

So unfortunately I got fooled by a hivemind swarm that went of the fritz for likely 12 hours then went back to normal in about the same amount of time. Oops, my bad. I didn't check back or wait for the paranoia to clear up.

Reading now, it seems the problem is in SD3 Medium. I found a couple of posts that might be worth a read. ( ) ( )

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes