Jan 24, 2022
>Be me
>Beats the game multiple times
>Does different playstyles and getting all the endings
>Gets bored
>Deletes game
>Finds out about P cup breasts dlc
>Gets excited
>Currently waiting for it to release so i can have a reason to play the game again.

Anyone else like this?

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
>Be me
>Beats the game multiple times
>Does different playstyles and getting all the endings
>Gets bored
>Deletes game
>Finds out about P cup breasts dlc
>Gets excited
>Currently waiting for it to release so i can have a reason to play the game again.

Anyone else like this?
me too

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Friend, is the game version you provided more recent than the one on the main post of this thread? Your version shows Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL while the main post has Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.64 FULL. Could it be that the main thread hasn't been updated with the latest version? If this is the case, are there any significant changes or new content in version v1.2.9.75 that are not present in v1.2.9.64?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Friend, is the game version you provided more recent than the one on the main post of this thread? Your version shows Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL while the main post has Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.64 FULL. Could it be that the main thread hasn't been updated with the latest version? If this is the case, are there any significant changes or new content in version v1.2.9.75 that are not present in v1.2.9.64?
Op is not updated. 1.2.9.75 is a newer version but it is not the latest version. You can check patch notes .

SkrimsGrims

May 13, 2024
Peeps, I just gotta say, great work on KP. Haven't witnessed a greater H game in ages. With that said, Now don't take this the wrong way, this is just my opinion. But shouldn't karryn have more dirty masturbation options when her slutness is at max?

I'm talking dirty stuff like gaping herself, gagging herself with dildos, disgusting shit like prolapsing, pissing. not shitting. (what are we, animals?)

Especially in the bathroom stall, her pissing while moaning was a missed opportunity ok thank you I'll see myself out bye!

Nov 18, 2023
Peeps, I just gotta say, great work on KP. Haven't witnessed a greater H game in ages. With that said, Now don't take this the wrong way, this is just my opinion. But shouldn't karryn have more dirty masturbation options when her slutness is at max?

I'm talking dirty stuff like gaping herself, gagging herself with dildos, disgusting shit like prolapsing, pissing. not shitting. (what are we, animals?)

Especially in the bathroom stall, her pissing while moaning was a missed opportunity ok thank you I'll see myself out bye!
I thought about this too, the author didn’t finish writing a bit... the community added more with mods. He decided to only change his breast size :| she can relieve tension on the sofa, but where is the shower~ closet with hand goblin vibrators~:whistle:for example, you could pick up mucus on the floor for personal purposes ehmm... sell underwear to prisoners

Last edited:

SkrimsGrims

May 13, 2024
I thought about this too, the author didn’t finish writing a bit... the community added more with mods. He decided to only change his breast size :| she can relieve tension on the sofa, but where is the shower~ closet with hand goblin vibrators~:whistle:for example, you could pick up mucus on the floor for personal purposes ehmm... sell underwear to prisoners
Hey now, You're going a bit too far mister! I'm just talking about her being a vile disgusting whore. Not a janitor!

Jul 17, 2020
the last part aint it my guy

shubara

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone please upload Game with CC Mod already Installed..
I play on mobile, so it's can a hard to install CC Mod on mobile.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes