zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the way i have been seeing it is there is no way to keep the money coming in i alway's in up in the red. even with all the other stuff to make money. it is also hard to get sex scene's in the glory hole and the gym lol. mybe it's just me

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
She talks to "manager" of the prison at the beginning of the game then gets him fired.
She talks to the previous manager of the prison after subduing any floor.
She talks to the previous manager of the prison at the ending of the game then fights him in a final battle as if getting him fired was not enough.
She is indeed karen ...
Did he fuck her during the last confrontation?
Since I conquered him on the first attempt without losing, I'm curious if there were any missing scenes...
Additionally, could you help with this #mypost

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021

Firstly, when she is a barmaid, sometimes I allow her to drink but she gets drunk quickly and ends up being pulled over a table and having sex with a man. Other times, I don't let her drink, and the most she gets naked is when she pulls her tits out of her shirt and her shorts are slightly open so her pussy can be seen. I want to know if there's more to discover here
No, there isn't anything more.

Secondly, when Karen works as a receptionist, I let her get really turned on and submissive. There was a goblin visitor who approached her, and he licked and fucked her pussy and ass. Other visitors got similar scenes with black and white humans, who kissed her, played with her breasts and asked her to touch their dicks, and reptilian men who were also horny and went for it when she was turned on. When a horny goblin visitor came as a guest, he would play with her tits or kiss her and ask for more. I want to know if there's more to explore here
Sometimes visitors can request blowjobs but besides that you've seen everything.

Thirdly, when Karen works as a gym trainer, she can now perform various acts like kissing, petting cocks, giving handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, and even bend over for gym-goers to fuck her. Is it possible to unlock different outfits for her so that when she's a gym trainer, she wears something other than her green hoodie and tights? If so, how do I do it? Again, I want to know if there's more to investigate here
You've seen all possible sex actions in gym, there is nothing more to see except unlocking a few outfit options. I don't remember how to unlock them but if I had to guess they are probably tied to gym reputation.

Fourthly, when Karen works as a stripper and dancer at the club, I unlocked private dance performances and had her do so for various men. Are there other positions she could take during private dance sessions or are there fuck scenes that happen while she's performing regular dances? I want to know if there's more to discover
There is nothing more, you've seen it all.

Lastly, did I miss special scenes with a doctor or a guy who was previously a warden (I forget his name, but he is an ex-prison warden), because I didn't let them fuck her and finished game as a virgin.
He doesn't have a unique sex scene as far as I know.

I also want your opinions on whether I have explored all the scenes and what mode settings to use to get more. If you could provide helpful replays for mods that are recommended, it would be great. Plus, should I start a new game with these mods enabled or can I just continue from where I am?
Wait until dlc drops, see if modders fix previously broken mods. Mainly outfit mods. If you can't or don't want to wait, here is the list of mods I am currently using, besides those I am also using rj cheat menu, that's all.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
No, there isn't anything more.

Sometimes visitors can request blowjobs but besides that you've seen everything.

You've seen all possible sex actions in gym, there is nothing more to see except unlocking a few outfit options. I don't remember how to unlock them but if I had to guess they are probably tied to gym reputation.

There is nothing more, you've seen it all.

He doesn't have a unique sex scene as far as I know.

Wait until dlc drops, see if modders fix previously broken mods. Mainly outfit mods. If you can't or don't want to wait, here is the list of mods I am currently using, besides those I am also using rj cheat menu, that's all.
Friend,
I am truly grateful for taking the time to sincerely read through my lengthy post and for providing such thoughtful and comprehensive feedback.
Thank you a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Purple_Heart

GRONKHAHA

Mar 6, 2021
Anyone possibly be a legend and post the save file that's completed for free roam? I just want to experience all the job fun without grinding pwease?

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Wait, there's gonna be another DLC? What's it about? Sorry, been long gone and haven't seen any updates.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Purple_Heart, my friend, I'd also love to get some insights from you on how to get those scenes involving nerds and dildos. I got scenes with vibrators, but the use of dildos is still a mystery to me. Every time they reach that point, it usually ends up with her providing a footjob or they just cum and run away.

Please feel free to share any details or suggestions you might have on this matter.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Wait, there's gonna be another DLC? What's it about? Sorry, been long gone and haven't seen any updates.
They are making p-cup dlc, that's why they have been slowly updating existing cg's for a long time now.

Purple_Heart, my friend, I'd also love to get some insights from you on how to get those scenes involving nerds and dildos. I got scenes with vibrators, but the use of dildos is still a mystery to me. Every time they reach that point, it usually ends up with her providing a footjob or they just cum and run away.

Please feel free to share any details or suggestions you might have on this matter.
I don't know, I never liked toys so I have been beating nerds with either footjobs or a bonk in the head. But if footjobs are getting in your way you could try losing a battle on purpose. For example go to floor 2 or 3, get defeated on purpose and see if nerds use dildo in the defeat scene. Also, if I am remembering correctly ccmod has a feature where it allows Karryn to equip toys by interacting with the bed. If you are using mods you could give it a try.

Reactions: rei_x

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Purple_Heart, brother, I hope you don't find this too bothersome, I would love to ask you something else too.
Firstly, could you inform me about the accessibility of the infirmary and if there are any side jobs available within it?
Additionally, I was wondering if there are any side quests at the mess hall, and if so, how do I access them?
Lastly, I'd be grateful for any information regarding other job opportunities aside from gym trainer, barmaid, receptionist, and stripper. Could there be more side jobs that I may not be aware of yet?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
accessibility of the infirmary
Infirmary is not accessible. I would've loved a nurse sidejob in there but...

any side quests at the mess hall
Afaik there is nothing to do there other than eating a meal once a day if you bought a certain edict.

any information regarding other job opportunities aside from gym trainer, barmaid, receptionist, and stripper
There is a gloryhole "job" on 2nd floor if you buy a certain edict named "fix middle stall" or something similar.

MarxDraconis

Oct 29, 2021
I haven't played this game in a while. Have they implemented an option for Karryn to always be naked yet, or does that still require a mod?

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Infirmary is not accessible. I would've loved a nurse sidejob in there but...
me too brother, me to...
There is a gloryhole "job" on 2nd floor if you buy a certain edict named "fix middle stall" or something similar.
Aha, yea I unlocked that too. Also, I got scenes when she suck and let them fuck her.

Also, I've got a question about js scripts. When game loads she starts without clothes on, and I can't seem to escape that loop where she gives handjobs and blowjobs in the room near the bar and also when I tried to runaway I found myself again in another loop when she loses and gets gangbanged in a bathroom. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me figure out which script values I need to change to have Karen start with her clothes on.

Another thing that's been bugging me is the energy loss when Karen cum's. I'd like to either decrease or increase energy points that she is losing, I think the default loss is 4 points. Do you have any suggestions on which script or value I should edit to make that happen?

By the way, I recently installed CCMod and it seems that the sex scenes are starting much faster than before. I've kept the values on default, but it hasn't made a difference. Do you have any ideas on how I can adjust the settings to match the original pace or something similar? I also increased required desires for everything to max, but it didn't help...

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
When game loads she starts without clothes on, and I can't seem to escape that loop where she gives handjobs and blowjobs in the room near the bar
I don't understand what you mean by "when game loads she starts without clothes". If she is waking up without clothes you can use ccmod to fix her clothes, just interact with the bed and you should see an option there but it will cost you a little bit of money.

Another thing that's been bugging me is the energy loss when Karen cum's. I'd like to either decrease or increase energy points that she is losing, I think the default loss is 4 points. Do you have any suggestions on which script or value I should edit to make that happen?
Orgasm damage is calculated in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, search for this function:
Game_Actor.prototype.passiveFemaleOrgasmEnergyDamage = function()

By the way, I recently installed CCMod and it seems that the sex scenes are starting much faster than before. I've kept the values on default, but it hasn't made a difference. Do you have any ideas on how I can adjust the settings to match the original pace or something similar? I also increased required desires for everything to max, but it didn't help...
Sorry, I have no idea. Try messing around in mod settings and see if there is an option to change desire gain rates.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes