TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ok I used the search for this and there were so many posts that were the opposite of what I was looking for. Is there a way to get rid of the toys? They annoy the hell out of me and it really ruins the game for me. Happy to use a mod if there is one but just not going to keep playing when I have forced to deal with toys.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Looking for assistance here.

It looks like some setting in CC Mod breaks Coach Masturbation. When opened, it displays an empty menu under 'masturbate' option (so the game effectively soft-hangs).
As one possible solution mentioned somewhere above, I have attempted to disable 'Onlyfans>Camera Overlay' option in the mod, but it didn't really change the outcome, coach masturbation menu is still empty.
If 'Mods' folder is renamed (removing all mods), masturbation works as it should with this save.

Any advice?

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
I don't understand what you mean by "when game loads she starts without clothes". If she is waking up without clothes you can use ccmod to fix her clothes, just interact with the bed and you should see an option there but it will cost you a little bit of money.
I apologize for any confusion. The issue is that I had autosave enabled, and the most recent save shows her without clothes, making it difficult to escape to her room and dress again without triggering an endless stream of sexual encounters. This is because when she's naked, she attracts attention and it's not easy to escape from others. Additionally, when she's unarmed, she's unable to fend off waves of attackers. That's why I'm interested in knowing if there's any way to modify the script so that she's dressed at the start of each save. I hope this clarifies things for you.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I apologize for any confusion. The issue is that I had autosave enabled, and the most recent save shows her without clothes, making it difficult to escape to her room and dress again without triggering an endless stream of sexual encounters. This is because when she's naked, she attracts attention and it's not easy to escape from others. Additionally, when she's unarmed, she's unable to fend off waves of attackers. That's why I'm interested in knowing if there's any way to modify the script so that she's dressed at the start of each save. I hope this clarifies things for you.
You can edit clothing parameters using RJ Cheat Menu:
Untitled.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: rei_x

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
ok I used the search for this and there were so many posts that were the opposite of what I was looking for. Is there a way to get rid of the toys? They annoy the hell out of me and it really ruins the game for me. Happy to use a mod if there is one but just not going to keep playing when I have forced to deal with toys.
Backup your file and see if this works. Open RemtairyEnemy.js and find these codes:
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPinkRotor = function(target) {
    return target.canGetClitToyInserted() && this._hasPinkRotor;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPenisDildo = function(target) {
    return target.canGetPussyToyInserted() && this._hasPenisDildo;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertAnalBeads = function(target) {
    return target.canGetAnalToyInserted() && this._hasAnalBeads;
};
Then change return lines in each function to return false; It should look like this:
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPinkRotor = function(target) {
    return false;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPenisDildo = function(target) {
    return false;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertAnalBeads = function(target) {
    return false;
};
This change should prevent enemies from inserting toys into Karryn but it shouldn't prevent them from playing with already inserted toys.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
raise the passive requirement in rempassives js.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You can prevent "scandalous mode" by doing this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-64-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-13881567

• Red Heart
Reactions: rei_x

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Heyyy~~
We've got another one~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no changes / no renewal (Unless me blind) : default "renewed" or "Spoiler 2", and current default are the same in my eyes

I used paint net to try and see a difference

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Purple_Heart

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I dont get why the cgs are being renewed anyway. Is it practice for their next game?
That was already answered some pages ago if you search it but basically the dev is keeping the artist busy while they think about what to do next.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes