Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
What's the best way to have a balanced run of this game?

The first time I played I did whatever, but got stuck in a losing loop at the final level, and I didn't know how to escape from it.
The second time I played, I read advice on these forums to focus on one or two stats, and the game became way too easy and not very interesting.

Basically, I don't want to min-max- I want to win sometimes, and lose sometimes, but not get irreperably stuck.

Aryana

Dec 14, 2019
i play this game long time ago, and i see there alot update happen... i kind wondering there new in ending?
from my play before.. only 3ending... game over, normal(wedding on prison) and pure(wedding on palace)

i enjoy this game so much before but feel lack of number ending

ps.. sorry bad english... not my main language

Sep 1, 2020
What's the best way to have a balanced run of this game?

The first time I played I did whatever, but got stuck in a losing loop at the final level, and I didn't know how to escape from it.
The second time I played, I read advice on these forums to focus on one or two stats, and the game became way too easy and not very interesting.

Basically, I don't want to min-max- I want to win sometimes, and lose sometimes, but not get irreperably stuck.
Every time you end up having sex in a fight you are making Karryn more prone to succumbing to desire and thus having more and more sex.

Whatever build you have, make sure you have adequate endurance, it will slow down your pleasure bar. Try to pick up resist orgasm under the mind tree as well. Orgasms, especially if you have them infrequently in an undedicated slut run, will get you quickly sent to the levels defeat scene. You may be able to start fights, knock a few of them out, then get over the hump by finishing the fight with sex combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pakhawaj

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
i play this game long time ago, and i see there alot update happen... i kind wondering there new in ending?
from my play before.. only 3ending... game over, normal(wedding on prison) and pure(wedding on palace)

i enjoy this game so much before but feel lack of number ending

ps.. sorry bad english... not my main language
Still the same endings, the new updates consist completely of reworking the art for the upcoming P-cup DLC.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
About skills and passives
In most games you unlock skills through using a skill point on a skill tree or they are given to you automatically when you level-up your character. In this game you either buy edicts to unlock skills or you get them through passives you unlock. Passives are automatically unlocked as you fulfill their unlocking conditions and these conditions are not explained in the game. But if you want to unlock a specific passive to get a specific sex skill all you need to do is have enemies perform that sex skill on Karryn. Eventually you'll unlock the passive and get the sex skill you want.
this? i've already fucked half of the inmates and guards and have a couple hundred passives but don't have any edicts shown for more sex skills other than cock stare. do you happen to know the names of the passive or edicts so i can manually toggle them on?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
this? i've already fucked half of the inmates and guards and have a couple hundred passives but don't have any edicts shown for more sex skills other than cock stare. do you happen to know the names of the passive or edicts so i can manually toggle them on?
Sex skills you get from passives are not shown as edicts that you can buy. And no, I don't know their names. But I know of a way how you can learn them by yourself, just use rj cheat menu:
Untitled.png

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
Sex skills you get from passives are not shown as edicts that you can buy. And no, I don't know their names. But I know of a way how you can learn them by yourself, just use rj cheat menu:
View attachment 3717602
problem with that is there is no search, so it would immensely narrow down what i have to find if i were given the name (sorting by alphabetical).

how did you filter to those skill passives?

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any new side job for level 4, and what's new for the new update??

Sorry haven't following, to busy with irl.
Thank you.

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
After all those years not one god-blessed pervert has made a futa mod. Slap a nice cock on her, disable vagina stuff and make all enemy attacks that normally would target the vagina target the ass instead. Sounds easy on paper but since I have no idea about modding, I guess it would be too much effort or maybe impossible. The mod that turns enemies into futas is nice I guess but it's not out yet and the drawing style is not quite my thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye and spblu

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
After all those years not one god-blessed pervert has made a futa mod. Slap a nice cock on her, disable vagina stuff and make all enemy attacks that normally would target the vagina target the ass instead. Sounds easy on paper but since I have no idea about modding, I guess it would be too much effort or maybe impossible. The mod that turns enemies into futas is nice I guess but it's not out yet and the drawing style is not quite my thing.
and most of us are very happy not to see a futa mod, afterall karryn is a female with no dick. there is a guy doing all females mod though.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes