anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
You can literally lower the size of her chest in the options.
played the game for the first time 2 days ago in over a year and was very happy to see you could do that now and was also a pleasant surprise to see how easy the cc mod and cheat mod from the same person were to download, just a simple drag and drop to do it manually.

I never really liked comically large breasts but it wasn't a complete deal breaker for me since the actual gameplay was pretty nice and now that i can make her breasts smaller its much more appealing to me. Don't know when it was added but very nice addition from the dev even though i imagine it was a sizeable amount of work (y)

Ahamed-secoul

Aug 9, 2022
You got missing files in a clean game during boot or while you were doing the gloryhole? A screenshot of the error would be helpful.
it just were the files wasnt there within the game, if you download both versions, the older version takes up more space, the newer one doesnt. i do have a cropped screenshot though. hope this helps. maybe the problem is that these files were removed and fast cut_ins MOD needs these images?
error.png

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
karryn hair is missing when using cut in mod and im using the latest version for both the game and mod. i tried to ask for help but i got no respond in discord

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
it just were the files wasnt there within the game, if you download both versions, the older version takes up more space, the newer one doesnt. i do have a cropped screenshot though. hope this helps. maybe the problem is that these files were removed and fast cut_ins MOD needs these images?
View attachment 3712030
I was talking about the clean game, if there's no issues without mods then it's probably just intentionally removed by the devs.

I compared v1.2.6.20 FULL with the latest build and that image indeed exists in the old one.

You should just wait for mods to get updated once the final DLC has been released.

karryn hair is missing when using cut in mod and im using the latest version for both the game and mod. i tried to ask for help but i got no respond in discord
There's three different mods related to Cut-ins, which one are you talking about?
And you should attach a screenshot showing the issue when asking for help.

Reactions: Taskboy

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
CereBros โพสต์: 13947670 สมาชิก: 4221065 said:
อย่าสร้าง MEME เกี่ยวกับปัญหาทักษะ... อย่าสร้าง MEME เกี่ยวกับปัญหาทักษะ...

View attachment 3712967

แต่แล้ว... คำแนะนำมาว่า... "TRY FINGERS, BUT HOLE"...

ทุกท่านที่ดูโพสต์นี้...
View attachment 3712976

ฉันจึงสูญเสีย...
View attachment 3712970 View attachment 3712978
[/อ้าง]
ฉัน I'm new to this game.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Sorry, nothing personal, just wanted to make joke...

Basically... Start on easiest difficulty - secretary.
Then visit guard barracks - down in hallway and basically talk to everyone you can talk to, as they give you tips. And help you learn the game.

You also want to play "virgin" run as long as possible and on especially in the beginnings, because it is easier.

You might want to invest in edicts that RAISE ORDER, so you have more time and you also want to logically mantain said order. OTHERWISE GAME OVER...

Anyway, by subduing prisoners you get order, and levels, - warden level and higher stats. You also want to increase HALBERD ATTACK (I never did DEFENSE so I can not speak for that...)
And you want to focus on 1 stat primarily from those 3 - Strength, Dexterity, Agility... And try to mantain and focus on one at least in the beginnings...

Very important is also to get the edict that let´s you recover ENERGY as soon as possible, so you won´t get dragged and stunlocked, etc...

This is approx. the BASICS. And I am sure if you will keep playing, overtime you will learn more and get the grip in this game and increase difficulty... Good luck

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
CereBros โพสต์: 13947966 สมาชิก: 4221065 said:
ขออภัย ไม่มีอะไรส่วนตัว แค่อยากล้อเล่น...

โดยพื้นฐานแล้ว... เริ่มจากความยากที่ง่ายที่สุด - เลขา
จากนั้นเยี่ยมชมค่ายทหารยาม - ลงในโถงทางเดิน และพูดคุยกับทุกคนที่คุณสามารถพูดคุยด้วยได้ เพราะพวกเขาให้คำแนะนำแก่คุณ และช่วยให้คุณเรียนรู้เกม

คุณต้องการเล่นการวิ่ง "บริสุทธิ์" ให้นานที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ และโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งในช่วงเริ่มต้น เพราะมันง่ายกว่า

คุณอาจต้องการลงทุนในคำสั่ง RAISE ORDER เพื่อที่คุณจะได้มีเวลามากขึ้นและคุณต้องการรักษาคำสั่งดังกล่าวอย่างมีเหตุผลด้วย ไม่อย่างนั้นก็จบเกม...

อย่างไรก็ตาม ด้วยการปราบนักโทษ คุณจะได้รับคำสั่งและเลเวล - ระดับผู้คุมและสถิติที่สูงขึ้น คุณต้องการเพิ่ม HALBERD ATTACK ด้วย (ฉันไม่เคยทำ DEFENSE เลยไม่สามารถพูดได้...)
และคุณต้องการมุ่งเน้นไปที่ 1 สถานะเป็นหลักจาก 3 สถานะนั้น - ความแข็งแกร่ง ความคล่องตัว ความว่องไว... และพยายามรักษาและมุ่งเน้นไปที่อย่างน้อยในช่วงเริ่มต้น...

สิ่งที่สำคัญมากคือการได้รับคำสั่งที่ให้คุณฟื้นฟูพลังงานโดยเร็วที่สุด ดังนั้นคุณจะไม่ถูกลากและมึนงง ฯลฯ...

ประมาณนี้ พื้นฐาน. และฉันแน่ใจว่าถ้าคุณจะเล่นต่อ, ช่วงต่อเวลาคุณจะได้เรียนรู้มากขึ้นและยึดเกาะเกมนี้และเพิ่มระดับความยากขึ้น... ขอให้โชคดี
[/อ้าง]
ที Can this game cheat for money?

Reactions: CereBros

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
You can use Save Editor Online or install RJ Cheat Menu through Vortex, which allows you to modify almost everything.

But that destroys a lot of fun of your first runs, and I wouldn't advice to do that. This game is a lot deeper than your average lose -> get sex scene -> repeat game. I have 300+ hours and I only cheated to get some titles that were just too much grind.

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
is pero mod no longer compatible ?
or can anyone share the updated pero mod which is compatible with current version ?

In case pero mod is not available is there any other alternative mod / method for unlocking all passives and titles ?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
is pero mod no longer compatible ?
or can anyone share the updated pero mod which is compatible with current version ?

In case pero mod is not available is there any other alternative mod / method for unlocking all passives and titles ?
It's pretty outdated, might wanna try .

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes