zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hey there!~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no dispespect for meant for you for posting these, but the new art doesn't do it for me, especially the last one with the stray pubes....if i had seen that artwork 3 or 4 years ago, i would not have tried the game.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
no dispespect for meant for you for posting these, but the new art doesn't do it for me, especially the last one with the stray pubes....if i had seen that artwork 3 or 4 years ago, i would not have tried the game.
Good that's there is an option to turn pubes off and choose breast size so you can enjoy your favourite one.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Wrong. Ye will eat ze bugs and ye will be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: zoomies

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
it was missing toilet scenes called something like stray_face_right_hand_2.png and more. it wasnt there when i extracted but maybe i extracted it wrong?? no clue.
Did you mod the game or something?

Yeah, only her breasts being humongous looks weird, they need to work on Ass DLC after this :LUL:

Reactions: Hardanik

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
How can you change the color of the hair?
For more options in changing hair colour you can use the CC Mod and then going into mod settings within the game and scrolling way down to the bottom and find 'Gyaru - Hair color offset'. It doesn't show you what the colour change is until you exit out of the menu.
screenshot.jpg

Reactions: CantoPorAmor

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
For more options in changing hair colour you can use the CC Mod and then going into mod settings within the game and scrolling way down to the bottom and find 'Gyaru - Hair color offset'. It doesn't show you what the colour change is until you exit out of the menu.
View attachment 3706899
How do you go into CC mod settings in game tho? I've been changing everything through the txt file

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody.
I need help please. I downloaded the latest pregmod and put in the game but it doesn't work.
I don't understand anything about what is written :eek:
How must it be done? :unsure:
Capture-dcran-64-ConvertImage.png

Ahamed-secoul

Aug 9, 2022
Did you mod the game or something?

Yeah, only her breasts being humongous looks weird, they need to work on Ass DLC after this :LUL:
i did mod the game but i did extract a completely new version of the game to find the files missing again. in the old version the files are there.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
i did mod the game but i did extract a completely new version of the game to find the files missing again. in the old version the files are there.
Are those missing files causing any issues in the game? If they aren't causing any issues probably developers themselves deleted those files in one of the updates...

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes