Ahamed-secoul

Aug 9, 2022
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
i believe there is files missing in this. if anyone else has this problem, download both files from the op and the quoted and merge the most recent one (v1.2.8.75) to the oldest one 1.2.9.64

Last edited:
Reactions: Suedama

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Looks like v1.2.9.78 is the newest version and just got updated a few days ago. I have to applaud them foe going back and updating the CGs. I'm guessing that's why we don't see it in the latest updates since it's not really substantial updates but just a bunch of smaller ones fixing a few images at time. What sucks is if you use mods how you have to keep updating the game that way.

As for a Gallery, the closest thing to it, if it did work is the test mode that the game has, but I don't think it really works.

Reactions: dorsalkeyboard

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Something like that is lonarpg, but i dont know if its exactly what he want
Pfff... I tried that game. It's HARD. And I mean really really reaaallly hard lol.
It's perhaps the only actual real game besides KP that forces you to focus on gameplay mechanics (hence: real game), but it's not as well designed. I do think that game is very interesting though. Average simpleton will probably get obliterated by the difficulty lol. It's one of those 'micromanage or die' games, and you will die lol.
And not just that ;)

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Remember those times when I shared "tweak" codes, shared mod links, described how to use searchbar, explained that one profile setting which makes searchbar more convenient to use, shared gameplay tips etc? All of those posts and more that don't contain any sign of aggression... But I was always so angry - according to you.

You should take your own advice because judging by your replies you seem to be very much obsessed with me.
How old are you, I was at school then :PogChamp:

Foshizza

Jun 30, 2022
What are the requirements to get wet? It takes me like 5 or 6 turns sometimes to get wet. I've searched everywhere but I can't find it.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
So apparently the 2 voice actresses arent comin back, for some reason and remtairy cant expand the game beyond bug fixes, cosmetics and visual adjustments.
They either getting cheap or the 2 moaners getting expensive to record, or both. Will take another 3 months for the AI to get good anough to replace them.
To Remtairy part, they definitely going for the cheap route, judging from what they offering in recent update.
The game need a lot of rework, instead of replacing all arts with AI (they sent away the original artists), and that thing, the gimmicky, unconventional P cup to squeeze desperate attentions from some folk with a fetish.

Last edited:

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
Gentlemen, I have one question, maybe someone knows the answer. I put the mod "Glory Hole Lockdown" I'm playing and I can't figure out when nerds come to the neighboring toilet cubicles and start eating, whether there are special timings at this moment where you can masturbate and take a break. It seemed to work, but it didn't seem to :/. If there is no timing, but just random, then it's sad((

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So apparently the 2 voice actresses arent comin back, for some reason and remtairy cant expand the game beyond bug fixes, cosmetics and visual adjustments.
They either getting cheap or the 2 moaners getting expensive to record, or both. Will take another 3 months for the AI to get good anough to replace them.
To Remtairy part, they definitely going for the cheap route, judging from what they offering in recent update.
The game need a lot of rework, instead of replacing all arts with AI (they sent away the original artists), and that thing, the gimmicky, unconventional P cup to squeeze desperate attentions from some folk with a fetish.
Where to you even come up with those random lies?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Chech Remtairy discord,
Its free to join you dont need to buy the game, make sure to not ask "why game close itself on startup there".
On 2nd thought, Do ask, I want to see fireworks
I am on the Discord. And the original Artist is still working on the game.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes