Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Mods are constantly updated to new versions of the game in the official discord. Look for the mods you need there.
Most of the mods are not "updated in the discord". Most of them are on gitgud, you can easily find them using google or any other search engine.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Didn't work unfortunately, set it to 3600 and can't really cancel it lol
Guess best way would be to just set it to like 3-4 secs and enjoy.
Best way is probably installing an older version of the mod that doesn't need unnecessary "mod settings" mod.

Any way to turn off the "scandalous mode"? Or maybe even easier, just turn off clothes damage or cum on Karryn after fights?
How to disable scandalous mode is already explained. Look at tweak guides link on op.
You can also change durability of Karryn's clothes, if you set them high enough they should become almost indestructible. Changing value of this line in RemtairyKarryn.js should be enough:
const CLOTHES_WARDEN_START = 300;
Keep in mind I didn't test if this works or not, so I suggest creating a backup of the file before you edit it.

Reactions: Shirafune

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
hey there!~~
as always cg reneval and magical P cups ~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her ass looks much better in this CG

Reactions: sagasenor

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
All good, thanks for trying
In RemtairyKaren.js, change this function to return a high number:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.getNightModeScoreRequirement = function() {
    return 99;
};
Her clothes will still get messed up, but she'll never enter scandalous mode.

Reactions: Shirafune

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Most of the mods are not "updated in the discord". Most of them are on gitgud, you can easily find them using google or any other search engine.
In any case, I found mods most of all in discord and there are links to Github there too. However, I don’t use mods and only suggested where to look for the latest versions, then ourselves.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
keeping this short. Can I ask questions or do I need to look threw this whole thread first?
Admittedly, it's recommended to use the search function of the forum and read the first post / relevant posts linked there before you ask (and ideally the last 2-3 pages of the thread). It's pretty much basic forum etiquette to do that first, since there's strong odds your question has already been asked and answered. Of course, in a thread this big, if it's not a recent or common thing I don't blame you for not finding the answer if it's not a common question.

shen8899

Jun 28, 2017
You'll need to run around the fort naked untill you get the passive "Streaking Habit", but you'll have to finish a combat encounter to unlock it though, don't worry, it'll come to you eventually.

It's a feature.
why mod is not show after installed, vortex show enabled

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
why mod is not show after installed, vortex show enabled
Have you installed and ?
They're a requirement for to work.
1717235984793.png

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Do I need to download the old build or 1.2.9.75 if I want to use mods?
What I've done is use the last update that keeps the old artwork and use mods for that. I'm waiting until the P Cup and new artwork is fully implemented then once the mods are fully updated for that version then I'll use that too and switch between whichever artwork I'd prefer at the time.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes