razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Hi! IDK what the crap what's wrong with myself took tedious amout of time built more KP save files but I just done it, I was built 1 more of my personal usage and wanna share with.

This save are contains.

-Level 5 Custom battle are Unlock

- (for CC mod) All Wanted discipline list are have all Enemies type and they're all Virgin! (Took tedious amount time to make them spawn) , Now you can Take your Karryn with your favorite Enemies type and broke those Viginity together!

-Karryn have Masturbate Dorment desire

-Some small extra passive added

View attachment 3682301

you guys can check and get the files on my thread comments!
U are life saver, every day i play karryn 1-2 hours but only make it to level 3 bcoz the game force close every 10 minutes(not enough ram) in my 4GB phone :( , also its hard grinding edict and gold with masochism build, This game is the heaviest rpgmv game that i play!

Btw, thanks!!!

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
hey there!~~
as always cg reneval and magical P cups ~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tits so big that artist had to chage the camera angle!

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
is the update with the bigger tits already released?
I'm going to have the luxury of answering this question for the 80th time, no, at the end of June or July, keep in mind that the beta has to be released before it is officially released in the game :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I'm going to have the luxury of answering this question for the 80th time, no, at the end of June or July, keep in mind that the beta has to be released before it is officially released in the game :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
It was a simple question. If it was me, I would pin the response in the main thread, since not everyone have the time to search for this stuff.

Thank you for having the luxury of answering it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It was a simple question. If it was me, I would pin the response in the main thread, since not everyone have the time to search for this stuff.

Or you could consider looking at the official page if it was released, or the first post here, or taking like 5 seconds to use the search function of the thread.

Frankly, if you have so little time to look for 5 minutes before posting the same question answered dozens of times in the thread, I question you having the time to even play the game. In reality, you don't lack time, you're too lazy to do bother looking at all for yourself.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020

Your simple question could be answered in 3 seconds by using the search function
So no buddy that's not lack of time but pure laziness
I said it once and I'll say it again:F95zone is not customer service
You need something? Search for it
You dont wanna search? Then you deserve the rude/sarcastic response
Simple as that

kingkongkim

Nov 18, 2022
Asking as someone without any experience creating mods: How difficult would it be to make a futa-mod for KP (Karryn, the Prisoners, or both)? Would anyone be up to the task?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Asking as someone without any experience creating mods: How difficult would it be to make a futa-mod for KP (Karryn, the Prisoners, or both)? Would anyone be up to the task?
Pretty difficult if you lack artistic talents. There is / was a mod to make the prisoners female, so that's potentially part of the work.

If you do have the ability to make the art, then it's potentially not too bad to simply replace / modify all the art that needs it (there's a lot of art assets). The dialogue may also be an issue, but I'm not sure how much explicitly mentions the prisoner's gender (there's also the voice lines to consider there).

It's a case of it wouldn't be too difficult, but a lot of work to do.

Reactions: kingkongkim

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Or you could consider looking at the official page if it was released, or the first post here, or taking like 5 seconds to use the search function of the thread.

Frankly, if you have so little time to look for 5 minutes before posting the same question answered dozens of times in the thread, I question you having the time to even play the game. In reality, you don't lack time, you're too lazy to do bother looking at all for yourself.

Nowhere near as bad as the other problem which we had, and the solution was on the 1st page as well for that one, and people were still asking.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes