Jul 28, 2018
None of these mods are cheats...
The Desire Control one looks like a cheat, even though it's just a mouse-specific way to use the Suppress and Release Desire mental skills.

...and I am not sure what you mean by "if I had it"...
They probably mean that they haven't downloaded and installed it, but if they did they might use it.

For what it's worth, I use the keyboard and don't want the cut-ins to loop, so out of the mods you listed the only one I might want to use is the one that hides the HUD. The game is fine without it, though. Even the one mod I play with isn't all that important; it's one I wrote forever ago that lets me save whenever and in whatever slot I want, regardless of difficulty. I hate not being able to keep multiple saves.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
The Desire Control one looks like a cheat, even though it's just a mouse-specific way to use the Suppress and Release Desire mental skills.

They probably mean that they haven't downloaded and installed it, but if they did they might use it.

For what it's worth, I use the keyboard and don't want the cut-ins to loop, so out of the mods you listed the only one I might want to use is the one that hides the HUD. The game is fine without it, though. Even the one mod I play with isn't all that important; it's one I wrote forever ago that lets me save whenever and in whatever slot I want, regardless of difficulty. I hate not being able to keep multiple saves.
You don't want cut-ins to loop? Those little animated sequences are in my opinion one of the better parts of this game :unsure:

Javis087

May 8, 2021
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Changelog v.1.2.9.0 January 2, 2024
  • Updated the nwjs engine to the latest version, hopefully improving performance for most people.

Changelog v.1.2.9.4 January 3, 2024
  • Reverted nwjs engine back to the old version. If you're still having issues, please backup your save folder and do a clean reinstall, which includes uninstalling the game and deleting any remaining files in the game folder before reinstalling.
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is has no stamina in combat!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.6 January 5, 2024
  • Improved optimization around autosaving while changing maps, credits to @madtisa!
  • Cheats no longer activate during the tutorial battle in order to prevent the tutorial battle from being softlocked.

Changelog v.1.2.9.7 January 6, 2024
  • Added more support for cases when a mod that modifies the map and the mod is either installed or uninstalled, credits to @madtisa!
  • Karryn can no longer use Shoo Away while having sex with a goblin during the Receptionist Side Job.

Changelog v.1.2.9.8 January 8, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn falls down in combat!!
  • Optimized the image rendering code, all credits to @madtisa!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.11 January 10, 2024
  • Various bug fixes, credits to @madtisa!
  • Corrected minor CG issues with the new renewed CGs.

Changelog v.1.2.9.12 January 15, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn lays on the floor after an orgasm!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.13 January 22, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a blowjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.15 January 28, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn rides an inmate cowgirl style!!
  • Fixed minor bugs.

Changelog v.1.2.9.15 January 29, 2024
  • Fixed minor bugs.

Changelog v.1.2.9.19 February 4, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn rides a lizardman cowgirl style!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.20 February 5, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn rides reverse cowgirl style!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.21 February 9, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated by guards!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.23 February 12, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 1!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.26 February 15, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 2!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.29 February 20, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 3!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.31 February 21, 2024
  • Fixed a bug for Lovense Solace.
  • Fixed a minor CG issue with Karryn's unarmed CG.

Changelog v.1.2.9.32 February 23, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 4!!
  • Corrected a minor CG issue with Karryn's standby combat CG.

Changelog v.1.2.9.34 February 29, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a footjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.35 March 4, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets cunnilingus from a goblin!!
  • Fixed a minor bug with not being able to use sex skills on werewolves. Credits to ihavenosoul!
  • Corrected minor CG issues.

Changelog v.1.2.9.36 March 5, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets gangbanged by the guards!!
  • Fixed a bug with the Edict Class Curriculum: Workshop.

Changelog v.1.2.9.37 March 6, 2024
  • Fixed a bug with CG for when Karryn gets gangbanged by the guards.
  • Fixed a minor CG issue for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 3.

Changelog v.1.2.9.38 March 7, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a standing handjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.39 March 10, 2024
  • Fixed a bug with the Arousal RAID setting for Lovense toys.
  • Fixed a minor bug with Level 3 boss fight.
  • Fixed a minor bug with not being able to use sex skills on slimes. Credits to ihavenosoul!
  • Corrected typos.

Changelog v.1.2.9.40 March 12, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets counterattacked after kicking someone (rude!)!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.41 March 18, 2024
  • Fixed minor bugs and CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.43 March 22, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn masturbates in the office!!
  • Fixed minor bugs and CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.46 March 26, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets titty fucked by an orc!!
  • Fixed minor bugs and CG issues.

Changelog v.1.2.9.49 March 30, 2024
  • Fixed an image error while titty fucking an orc and giving a handjob using Karryn's H Cup version.
  • Fixed other CG issues.

Changelog v.1.2.9.50 April 1, 2024
  • Fixed minor CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding and fixing them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.51 April 2, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a titty fuck!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.54 April 4, 2024
  • Fixed minor CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.56 April 8, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn works as the Visitor Center Receptionist!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.59 April 11, 2024
  • Fixed a bug with acquiring the Title "The Toilet Next Door".

Changelog v.1.2.9.60 April 12, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a rimjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.61 April 16, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets piledrived by a slime!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.63 April 24, 2024
  • Renewed the 4 different CGs for when Karryn is working as a stripper!!
  • Implemented various image related fixes thanks to ihavenosoul!

Changelog v.1.2.9.66 April 28, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is having sex at the strip club!!
  • Fixed minor CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.67 April 30, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is gangbanged by thugs!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.68 May 8, 2024
  • Renewed the first CG for when Karryn is taking a break at the prison restrooms!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.71 May 18, 2024
  • Renewed the two more CGs for when Karryn is taking a break at the prison restrooms!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.73 May 19, 2024
  • Fixed various image related bugs for the new renewed CGs in the toilet, credits to ihavenosoul for discovering them and also providing fixes!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.75 May 26, 2024
  • Renewed the final two CGs for when Karryn is taking a break at the prison restrooms!

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Nwjs doesn't support android natively. To be able to run games, joiplay emulates nwjs features. This means, that updating nwjs won't have any effect if you play on android.
Your best bet is to use optimisation mods: Selective Rendering and Fast Cut-ins
Game have disable cut ins, But doesnt have selective rendering, can selective rendering installed on joiplay?

razeor

Aug 23, 2018

Is it possibel install mod setting in joiplay using phone, my pc dead, can only operate using phone, can someone help me :)

shdere

Sep 20, 2022
hey there!~~
as always cg reneval and magical P cups ~~
would be cool if you did an before and after of the cgs

Jul 28, 2018
You don't want cut-ins to loop? Those little animated sequences are in my opinion one of the better parts of this game :unsure:
No, I don't want any of these very short animations to repeat for 30 unskippable seconds, which is the mod's default. Once is plenty.

If the looping animations were skippable it wouldn't be so bad. It'd be better if they were lengthened in ways that made more sense than just repeating, but that's a lot more work for not much reward.

Last edited:

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
After installing fast cut ins, this happen
I used fast cut-ins successfully on joiplay some time ago. Make sure you have patreon version of joiplay, instead of outdated google play version. If the problem still remains, you can report it in discord. Though you might not get help unless you bought the game

Reactions: razeor

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
No, I don't want any of these very short animations to repeat for 30 unskippable seconds, which is the mod's default. Once is plenty.

If the looping animations were skippable it wouldn't be so bad. It'd be better if they were lengthened in ways that made more sense than just repeating, but that's a lot more work for not much reward.
I don't know what you are talking about since all it takes to end the loop is left clicking once.

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know what you are talking about since all it takes to end the loop is left clicking once.
Not in my testing (1.2.9.75, only InfiniteAnimatedCutins and ModsSettings installed) but I did use my old saves. I'll try again with a fresh .78 and fresh saves.

(Edit moved to reply below.)

Last edited:

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
I used fast cut-ins successfully on joiplay some time ago. Make sure you have patreon version of joiplay, instead of outdated google play version. If the problem still remains, you can report it in discord. Though you might not get help unless you bought the game
Can i see your joiplay setting and karryn version, maybe my joiplay setting wrong

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Not in my testing (1.2.9.75, only InfiniteAnimatedCutins and ModsSettings installed) but I did use my old saves. I'll try again with a fresh .78 and fresh saves.
I think this is my first time uploading a video to this forum, hopefully video below is visible and working. Watch the mouse click effect around cursor, it is a feature of bandicam. All it takes is a simple click to stop the loop.
View attachment Untitled.mp4

• Hey there
Reactions: False Memory
Jul 28, 2018
I think this is my first time uploading a video to this forum, hopefully video below is visible and working. Watch the mouse click effect around cursor, it is a feature of bandicam. All it takes is a simple click to stop the loop.
Glad it works for you.

I tried just InfiniteAnimatedCutins (1.1.0) and ModsSettings (2.4.0) in a clean copy of 1.2.9.78, so default preferences and no saves. Accept (Z/Enter/Left Click/etc.) will stop Karryn's voice lines but not the animations. Other keys and buttons do nothing.

The authors of these mods did not include (on the mods' readme or download pages) a description of what you should see, what you should be able to do, or what versions of the game are known to work, unfortunately. It'd help even for mods that appear simple.

At least they're easy to remove. :)

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Glad it works for you.

I tried just InfiniteAnimatedCutins (1.1.0) and ModsSettings (2.4.0) in a clean copy of 1.2.9.78, so default preferences and no saves. Accept (Z/Enter/Left Click/etc.) will stop Karryn's voice lines but not the animations. Other keys and buttons do nothing.

The authors of these mods did not include (on the mods' readme or download pages) a description of what you should see, what you should be able to do, or what versions of the game are known to work, unfortunately. It'd help even for mods that appear simple.

At least they're easy to remove. :)
I just checked mod's file and it appears I'm using an older version of the mod that doesn't need mod settings. Apparently it is v1.0.1.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Hi! IDK what the crap what's wrong with myself took tedious amout of time built more KP save files but I just done it, I was built 1 more of my personal usage and wanna share with.

This save are contains.

-Level 5 Custom battle are Unlock

- (for CC mod) All Wanted discipline list are have all Enemies type and they're all Virgin! (Took tedious amount time to make them spawn) , Now you can Take your Karryn with your favorite Enemies type and broke those Viginity together!

-Karryn have Masturbate Dorment desire

-Some small extra passive added

KP discilple.png

you guys can check and get the files on my thread comments!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: razeor
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes