Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys, so I'm new to this and I need some help.

I downloaded the latest version in this thread, installed a bunch of mods manually because I wanna play using Joiplay. I managed to make the game run pretty much perfectly on my PC.

But when I copied the files to my phone and ran the game using Joiplay, It stuck at the loading screen for about 2 minutes and then got the "Range Error: Maximum call stack size exceeded". Somehow Joiplay got the game into a Stack Overflow. May someone troubleshoot this for me? Thanks a lot

Last edited:

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys, so I'm new to this and I need some help.

I downloaded the latest version in this thread, installed a bunch of mods manually because I wanna play using Joiplay. I managed to make the game run pretty much perfectly on my PC.

But when I copied the files to my phone and ran the game using Joiplay, It stuck at the loading screen for about 2 minutes and then got the "Range Error: Maximum call stack size exceeded". Somehow Joiplay got the game into a Stack Overflow. May someone troubleshoot this for me? Thanks a lot
Image replacer and CCSKcompatibility pack do not work currently, most of the mods are currently outdated so you might want to try disable some of them, or if you've manually installed then i just suggest to do a reinstall and just not go so wild on certain mods.

SonicThanatos

May 13, 2024
Admittedly, it's recommended to use the search function of the forum and read the first post / relevant posts linked there before you ask (and ideally the last 2-3 pages of the thread). It's pretty much basic forum etiquette to do that first, since there's strong odds your question has already been asked and answered. Of course, in a thread this big, if it's not a recent or common thing I don't blame you for not finding the answer if it's not a common question.
I thought the search at the top searched the whole website. As of right now I think they are basic questions and would have been asked and answered before. Thank you

Jul 11, 2017
Image replacer and CCSKcompatibility pack do not work currently, most of the mods are currently outdated so you might want to try disable some of them, or if you've manually installed then i just suggest to do a reinstall and just not go so wild on certain mods.
Thank you, I guess I will manually trial and error every mod and disable some insignificant mods. I tried to install almost everything on GitGud so that's maybe the case. The funny thing is the (modded) game seems to work on PC but not on Joiplay, I thought it would either play on both or none?

Bunbunz

Aug 18, 2021
This is a game that has to be lost to have an H scene, right, and when she is corrupted, what is her goal?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
This is a game that has to be lost to have an H scene, right, and when she is corrupted, what is her goal?
Absolutely not, you don't need to lose to get H-scenes, but instead while in combat, she will get corrupted over time, and lewd actions will slowly begin. the more she become corrupted, the more she will allow prisonners to do lewd actions, and they will become more bold too. with enough corruption, karryn will learn H attacks too. Of course there is defeat scenes, but it's small portion of the H-scenes.
The H is centered in the combat, in this game.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you, I guess I will manually trial and error every mod and disable some insignificant mods. I tried to install almost everything on GitGud so that's maybe the case. The funny thing is the (modded) game seems to work on PC but not on Joiplay, I thought it would either play on both or none?
or just wait a week with latest updates. they just dont add anything much.
Unless its an actually good update, mod would catch up in less than a day or 2.

beyondrepair

May 8, 2018
is there a way to change edicts that you've selected?
Modded gameplay, you can with cheat mods.

Came back to this game wish there was a full save already in it... anyone want to spare a full save?
Just a friendly suggestion. Better off learning how to mod the game, not only is there more content due to mods, there are cheat mods where you can almost edit everything while playing [even more freedom than a NG+].

Most the fun in the game is literally creating your own saves to match your own desired fetishes / niche since there's tons of content and a NG+ actually sucks away a lot of the fun. [Unlike some games where I'd preferred to skip to a gallery save]

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Aight that is it
Imma drop my incorruptible pillar Holy Empress run to anyone asking for a full save next. Gool luck squeezing a sex scene out of her for your next 2 hour.

• Haha
Reactions: False Memory
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes