elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, is the dev still working on this game? like developing more content for it?
anyone knows if the dev would animate any of the scenes?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Hello everybody.
I need help please. I downloaded the latest pregmod and put in the game but it doesn't work.
I don't understand anything about what is written :eek:
How must it be done? :unsure:
View attachment 3708356
Why did you install it manually tho? Vortex is intrusive times to times, as much as i hate it and modders pushing it, it's safe and malwarefree, surprisingly.
With a few tweaks you play games with mods without booting through vortex

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Why did you install it manually tho? Vortex is intrusive times to times, as much as i hate it and modders pushing it, it's safe and malwarefree, surprisingly.
With a few tweaks you play games with mods without booting through vortex
Do not use vortex your wasting your time with that

• Angry
Reactions: sifena7986

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i did mod the game but i did extract a completely new version of the game to find the files missing again. in the old version the files are there.
You got missing files in a clean game during boot or while you were doing the gloryhole? A screenshot of the error would be helpful.

Jul 11, 2022
I'll be honest here guys, it's already June and no real news about P Cup coming into the game aside from some screenshots here and there. I'm starting to lose hope :(

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Love the game, just wish there were chest size options. I am not a fan of the "I will fall over because I can't support my massively huge chest"

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes