souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Piracy is not stealing when will you people get it right? Piracy is it's own thing.
No I'm not arguing morality, I'm arguing semantics cause I'm a smartass don't @ me.
Only posting this 1 time, since it's off topic, but piracy IS a form of theft. It doesn't matter that there's no physical object taken, it's still someone's work not being paid for. A similar example is if you get a designer to make a logo for a business and they give you the files of the logo and you don't pay them, it's theft since you've taken their work without pay.

Most pirates aren't going to buy whatever they're getting for free via piracy anyway, but it's STILL stealing, since people are supposed to be paid for their work.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Small question, what enemies types of Yasan are?
what?? who or what is yasan? do you mean yasu? if so 1 (does he have different names in other languages?), and he is human. or are you asking how many types of enemies are in the game?

Oct 12, 2018
Only posting this 1 time, since it's off topic, but piracy IS a form of theft.
Stealing definition "the action or offense of taking another person's property without permission or legal right and without intending to return it; theft." The last part is key, you can't return something that the original owner still has, hence, it becomes piracy. The law, piracy falls under, is copyright infringement. Here's another definition for theft : "The dishonest appropriation of property belonging to another with the intention to permanently deprive the other of it." Both definitions explicitly state you have to deprive the other person of the property to be classified as theft.

A similar example is if you get a designer to make a logo for a business and they give you the files of the logo and you don't pay them, it's theft since you've taken their work without pay.
Your example is weird, because it's still not stealing. The business didn't steal the files, once again that falls under different laws, I have no idea what because it's not simple copyright infringement. In this scenario, the business commissioned the designer, there was a contract between the two. For example, if the contract didn't state the designer would get paid, it would be perfectly legal, albeit immoral, that the business didn't pay for it. But if it was in the contract that the designer would get paid for it, then the business broke the contract. Breach of Contract law or something or other I dunno.

It doesn't matter that there's no physical object taken, it's still someone's work not being paid for.
Yes, it does matter. Because it falls under a completely different definition if it's digital. Simply because when you steal something in real life, it doesn't leave a "copy", but if you pirate you don't "steal" you "copy" the original files. Unless you deprive the person of their property, it's not stealing. It's so simple really I don't get why people have to constantly equate piracy to stealing.

I'll give you an example too, let's say I hack into Remtairys computer and copy all the development files for Karryn's Prison, that's Piracy as I'm not depriving him of the files. End result, we both have the files but I have it illegally, hence piracy, and it falls under copyright protection laws because it's copyright infringement.
Let's say I delete his files afterwards. End result only I have the files for Karryn's Prison. I deprived him of his property and now only I have it. That's theft, and falls under laws dealing with stealing.
If you wanna argue piracy is stealing because you deprive the owners of profit, then using adblocker means you're a thief.

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
So the dev wants to make the new game female protagonist RPG no battlefuck that's trying to punch up to an alicesoft title. Good luck. Im very worried but its not like I invested money into it yet Karryns prison still feels a bit underbaked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So the dev wants to make the new game female protagonist RPG no battlefuck that's trying to punch up to an alicesoft title. Good luck. Im very worried but its not like I invested money into it yet Karryns prison still feels a bit underbaked.
Sounds like a step backwards. Basically Meltys Quest 2.0? You'd think after making a battlefuck like this he'd improve and innovate upon it in the next game. Shame.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
...if you didn't bought the game and downloaded it there, you are in an even less position to complain...
The classic "If you didn't pay for a product, you have no rights to criticize it".

Criticism is about evaluating the quality of the product, not about who owns it.
As a consumer, we all have the right to evaluate whether a product meets our standards, regardless of how we acquired it.

...but piracy IS a form of theft...
Piracy is an unauthorized copying or distribution, not "theft/stealing", especially when you don't even own the game that you legally purchased.

And the funny thing is, the KP mods called it piracy for me simply changing 1 line of code in the demo version of the game to continue playing past artificial restriction :KEK:

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Sounds like a step backwards. Basically Meltys Quest 2.0? You'd think after making a battlefuck like this he'd improve and innovate upon it in the next game. Shame.
That'd be the logical thing to assume, KP is a great battlefuck game and he honestly could have cornered his niche in the market. He could have been the battlefuck developer.
Ah well, no point crying over spilt milk, it is what it is. I have zero interest in what he's decided to make next but I wish him the best.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Piracy is an unauthorized copying or distribution, not "theft/stealing", especially when you don't even own the game that you legally purchased.

And the funny thing is, the KP mods called it piracy for me simply changing 1 line of code in the demo version of the game to continue playing past artificial restriction :KEK:
Piracy also includes unauthorized use. Depending on code licensing, modifing game's code can be also illegal and goes under unauthorized use. Afaik that this game doesn't specify licensing, so by default it's prohibited to modify. You can call it cracking or breaking licensing agreement if you don't like this generalisation.

But I agree with you that it's not a theft in a direct meaning of the word. I assume this comparison is probably related to loses to product owner would suffer from the leaked product. Like stealing potential/expected income

P.S. Not preaching morals, just sharing info if you're interested

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
is there any guide or a Walkthrough on titles? I'm trying to get the first kiss bj but I can't reach 100 pleasure fast enough before a kiss pops up HELP

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
is there any guide or a Walkthrough on titles? I'm trying to get the first kiss bj but I can't reach 100 pleasure fast enough before a kiss pops up HELP
If you are hunting that title specifically and are willing to start a new game, that is what I'd do: at start pick the hidden desire and weak spot of mouth to get it easier to bj levels. Buy the finger claw ring while you are grinding passives necessery to get the mouth desire limit of kisses higher. As you picked mouth hidden desire, enemies will target your mouth more. You can also buy mascot phone strap to reduce bj requirement.

Then you can lose a battle at level one to get the defeat scene, which is a group blowjob scene, handy.
Here's a picture of accessories I mentioned...
1718914300734.png

Hope I was clear enough.

Ah yes, you can also do the release desires edict. It allows to... release desires :oops:
In this case it would be cock desire and mouth desire.
1718914877619.png

Last edited:
Reactions: False Memory

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The thing that worries me is that if I were playing an alicesoft game like Rance I would be so engrossed in the story and gameplay that the cgs would just be a bonus. I don't think remtairy is capable of making a product like that good as much as I would love to be surprised. Noone ever cared about the story in any of their games for good reason.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The thing that worries me is that if I were playing an alicesoft game like Rance I would be so engrossed in the story and gameplay that the cgs would just be a bonus. I don't think remtairy is capable of making a product like that good as much as I would love to be surprised. Noone ever cared about the story in any of their games for good reason.
Yeah, the H-part in AliceSoft games are rarely anything to write home about. Doubly-so for non-Rance titles.

Reactions: drwood
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes