Sep 1, 2020
That's not a strawman. If you read the last few pages you can see they are saying exactly that.

They blame "toxic fandom"(the people who have no control over the game other than merely providing feedback) for every shitty idea developer had(gym dlc in this case) instead of the developer(the people who made the game).

We were talking about "gym dlc", not the game.
People should of been more polite about the gym DLC. Absolutely. It's not my cup of tea, but it's worth a grind up to see the scenes once or twice and is only priced at 4 dollars. The vitriol and stuff had an impact on its development and it got released as is instead of after some more work.

Everything has an affect on everything. If anyone's gets online and suddenly is seeing a bunch of overly dramatic negative comments they are going to be discouraged.

Once again no one is actually saying that you can't have ideas as to how to improve the game.

Well, maybe they are now because your arguments tend to be so obstinate it becomes hard not to disagree with you because of who you are regardless of what you are saying.

What people are reacting the histrionic ineffective negativity.

Reactions: sifena7986

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The toys disappear when I use the couch. I have some mods on and this file I use cheats on. Could those be reasons for it not showing up?
I dunno then. Someone mentioned CC mod, but I am not sure how up-to-date CC mod is.
' Use CCMod -mod from GitGud site. Mod allow Karryn put toys on her after the first experience, unlocking that toy in Karryn's bed selection screen for you to choose, walking around everyday with dildo stuck in Karryn's hole.'

Another user said you can edit the file to have her with them but use at your own risk, I haven't tested this one.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
People should of been more polite about the gym DLC. Absolutely. It's not my cup of tea, but it's worth a grind up to see the scenes once or twice and is only priced at 4 dollars. The vitriol and stuff had an impact on its development and it got released as is instead of after some more work.

Everything has an affect on everything. If anyone's gets online and suddenly is seeing a bunch of overly dramatic negative comments they are going to be discouraged.

Once again no one is actually saying that you can't have ideas as to how to improve the game.

Well, maybe they are now because your arguments tend to be so obstinate it becomes hard not to disagree with you because of who you are regardless of what you are saying.

What people are reacting the histrionic ineffective negativity.
I recommend that you leave the topic, you are trying to debate/talk to the most toxic person in this thread and is a waste of time pay more attention to this guy, believe me. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: sifena7986

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Things that should affect that is edicts that you take about guards and employing prisoners and guard aggression value which is changed with edicts and fighting/fucking guards. In this case I think its guard aggression over 30 or smth. I looked at the code but didn't find that.
I'd think it's guard agression since I havent implemented a change in the guards since taking out the imperials ones, which I did day 1 cause it's a lot of money.
Is there any way to check the guard agression lvls in game besides code?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yup, only thing that's left for Sachi to do is the cut-in CG and P-Cup DLC will be done.

So a release next month should be doable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: drone4of2

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I mean ... It's said in Sachi ci-en that he only has the cut-in CG to do now. Okay, i can see that next month might be a little too optimistic it's true. But with what's left ... Late next month to early August should be fine to consider he has finished the CG, then there's the testing to do ... Okay, it's my bad considering that a release could be done next month, a estimate of September should be more realistic.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
It is not "overly dramatic negative comments". It is a well deserved feedback for the shitty state of gym dlc. No one is obligated to call a turd "beautiful" when everyone knows it is a turd in the end. Especially when said turd came from the same cook who provided amazingly tasty meals before.

But you are qualifying any negative feedback as "overly dramatic negative comments". Hmm... It is almost as if you can't stand seeing people criticize your precious developer for something they did.

So what you are saying is even when I am right you are still going to disagree because of who I am :KEK: Nice logic.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a mod to adjust her stats? By the time I get to unlock the later sidejob her slut level of through the roof. Want to see her reaction to those job with low level

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes