SonicThanatos

May 13, 2024
Been in the process of reading threw and I am still confused at why I am getting prompted to reload as soon as I launch the game. I have disabled all Mods. trying to get a screen shot of the error now but having issues resembling where I routed my "print screen" button to the right folder.

1724815780672.png

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Been in the process of reading threw and I am still confused at why I am getting prompted to reload as soon as I launch the game. I have disabled all Mods. trying to get a screen shot of the error now but having issues resembling where I routed my "print screen" button to the right folder.

Well, the game's been done for awhile now, the base game that is. There's been 2 dlcs since then, now we're at the most recent dlc, and this is a beta test phase for the p cup dlc.

Betas are janky and break alot, best you can do is be patient, until it's fixed. I think there's already been tons of updates to fix different things, sometimes when you fix one thing it breaks another.

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
I'm really surprised how many bugs this beta have, not even alphas so buggy. And the majority of bugs are from incorrect link to images, like instead of p-cup one it trying to load normal one and stop itself. Like... how you ever do this? you can just manually replace/add links in code or ever make AI do it in 1 minute if you have proper file naming.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Someone's gotta say it :unsure:

Until the mods get updated to work with both the latest build of the base game (1.3.0.*) and the release version of the P-Cup DLC when it's ready, anyone playing with mods shouldn't update past 1.2.9.87

Also, the Steam version doesn't force the use of Steam to run the game like most usually do, so copy the game elsewhere so that your modded setup doesn't break because of updates.

For those who own the game on Steam, I've attached a Depot Downloader scriptset that I made and used to downgrade to 1.2.9.66 (related manifest ID's just need to be changed in Config/settings.cfg for other older versions.

DepotDownloader_KP.zip

Be sure to read the readme before use.

Note: Only for Windows systems.

Updates:
  • Update 1: [2 September 2024 04:35 UTC]
    • Expanded scriptset to use manifestid sets (stored in Config/manifestids/*.cfg)
    • Added manifestid set for game version 2.9.87
    • Select manifestid set to use by setting _manifestVersion in Config/settings.cfg to the filename without extension. If anyone decides to make an addon pack with all missing versions, please use the same filename scheme (basename of file should be the value of var RemGameVersion in www/js/plugins/RemtairyTextManager.js)
  • Update 2: [2 September 2024 09:06 UTC]
    • Corrected wrong manifest ID's.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Someone's gotta say it :unsure:

Until the mods get updated to work with both the latest build of the base game (1.3.0.*) and the release version of the P-Cup DLC when it's ready, anyone playing with mods shouldn't update past 1.2.9.87

Also, the Steam version doesn't force the use of Steam to run the game like most usually do, so copy the game elsewhere so that your modded setup doesn't break because of updates.

For those who own the game on Steam, I've attached a Depot Downloader scriptset that I made and used to downgrade to 1.2.9.66 (related manifest ID's just need to be changed in Config/settings.cfg for other older versions.

DepotDownloader_KP.zip

Be sure to read the readme before use.

Note: Only for Windows systems.
Thanks for the script.
That warning is useless though.
People who read before posting most likely already know about it, they don't need to be warned.
People who don't read will never see your warning anyway, even if you write it in italic, red and with a bigger font size.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the script.
Your welcome.

That warning is useless though.
People who read before posting most likely already know about it, they don't need to be warned.
People who don't read will never see your warning anyway, even if you write it in italic, red and with a bigger font size.
The warning isn't for the people who most likely already know and don't need to be warned.
It's for the people who do read but don't already know.

Even if someone doesn't read the post itself, they will still notice the warning if it's big (even if they don't bother reading it)

Therefore, the warning isn't useless when it informs those that don't already know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sarojin

Cpt_angryman

Formerly 'Ser_psycho'
Dec 14, 2018
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.
View attachment 2983847
I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.
Good news for you is that it looks like the new Descension Modes are included in a free patch. Tried one of them out today and seems like they will increase replayability if you like challenge modes

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
I played all day yesterday and found only one bug, a hole in the wall. What the hell is in the comments above?
(Joiplay without mode)
I haven't played much of the new scenarios, is that the problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm kind of tempted to not play until the full version releases....but there's no telling how long THAT will take.
I do not recommend playing if it is not to look for errors and bugs and report them on discord,the game already have 23 updates but remember that you always need the latest version and they go for 1.3.0.23 also has to be a clean game without any type of mod.

and they are all micro updates instead of a big one that fixes everything

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know, I just played the game, not really a nerd when it comes to stats.
It can happen just by osmosis, I've a save with 6k and it wasn't my intention to get it that high. I was trying to create a "slut" playthrough and it just sort of happened with the types of growth items I had ended up using.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Does anyone have any specifics on what the Descension Modes are from the beta?
Decension runs are like challenge runs, but instead of locking you out of your titles they drastically change how the game works. Just beating the game on any difficulty in any way unlocks this.

Decension runs have a unique effect and carryover effect. Unique effects only work when you're doing that run, while carryover effects, well, carry over when you beat that run and choose another decension. below are the effects for each one as well as new accesories and titles. They can also be done on any diffculty, but only warden and prisoner award you with titles.

When you start one, it shows up in the edict menu like this
1724871502210.png
Keep in mind i didn't beat these. Just played through it a bit and got them through save cheating them in.

Last edited:

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I played all day yesterday and found only one bug, a hole in the wall. What the hell is in the comments above?
(Joiplay without mode)
I haven't played much of the new scenarios, is that the problem?
what new scenarios are there?

aiden117

May 25, 2020
Here a cheat for Pleasure and Desire

U - switch increase/decrease mode
6 - increase/decrease Cock desire by 20
7 - increase/decrease Mount desire by 20
8 - increase/decrease Boobs desire by 20
9 - increase/decrease Pussy desire by 20
0 - increase/decrease Butt desire by 20
I - set Pleasure to 0
O - set Pleasure to Arousal Point
P - set Pleasure to Orgasm Point
N - strip off clothes
M - restore clothes

Download

Installation
Add this line into www/mods.txt and place file into www/mods/

JavaScript:
{"name":"Cheat","status":true,"description":"None","parameters":{}}
look inside the code if you want to add something more
I didn't make a panel menu because I'm too pepega for this
Can anybody ss me how to do it, i already implemented both instruction

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can anybody ss me how to do it, i already implemented both instruction
Maybe don't try using an almost 3 year old cheat mod, and look in the first post for the mods list for more recent ones. Alternatively use any of the general RPGmaker cheat menus that exist.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes